DNC Leaks

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Free said:

Deflecting and blaming Trump is a Hillary supporter's strong point.

But the fact of the matter is one of these despised candidates will be in WH come January , there is no other outcome possible you can toot your horn as to not be voting for either it still won't remove the truth that we will have a new president come 2017 !
    LOL ! it's like that every 4 to 8 years and we still try to convince each other who the best candidate is, I can't wait till this circus is over.

Godfather.

• DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    tonifig8 said:

FBI supposedly* recently found more of Clintons emails. Thanks to a recent lawsuit we'll be getting a few more emails. I'm sure the info isn't terribly bad, however its been confirmed that some of the messages were marked classified. I'm sure Clintons people already have their hands all over this.
    Maybe more emails will "supposedly" turn up later down the line.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/state-dept-produce-thousands-clinton-emails-found-fbi/story?id=41431618

Yaaaaay, we get to read a few more of Hilary Clinton's emails. And it will tell us......wait for it.......absolutely nothing
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672

tonifig8 said:

FBI supposedly* recently found more of Clintons emails. Thanks to a recent lawsuit we'll be getting a few more emails. I'm sure the info isn't terribly bad, however its been confirmed that some of the messages were marked classified. I'm sure Clintons people already have their hands all over this.
    Maybe more emails will "supposedly" turn up later down the line.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/state-dept-produce-thousands-clinton-emails-found-fbi/story?id=41431618

Yaaaaay, we get to read a few more of Hilary Clinton's emails. And it will tell us......wait for it.......absolutely nothing
    Why don't we get a press conference from Clinton?instead of hearing your crap defense of her over and over and over
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    GWB "Press conferences are for suckas"
    HRC "Press conferences are for $uckas"
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/many-donors-to-clinton-foundation-met-with-her-at-state/ar-BBvY9wF?ocid=spartanntp
    MORE THAN HALF? Serio? che cosa puttana
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    rssesq said:

GWB "Press conferences are for suckas"
    HRC "Press conferences are for $uckas"
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/many-donors-to-clinton-foundation-met-with-her-at-state/ar-BBvY9wF?ocid=spartanntp
    MORE THAN HALF? Serio? che cosa puttana

Dude,
    why have to answer a question when you have the clintonite army answering the questions for her. It's one excuse after another
    So you want more emails about nothing? Or a press conference explaining the emails about nothing?
    nothing ? HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA if there was nothing there she wouldn't be working so hard to cover her fat ass with lies she constantly has to come up with, if this were trump in the same situation you all would be screaming for disqualification in the POTUS race,
    you people need to pay more attention.

Godfather
    nothing ? HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA if there was nothing there she wouldn't be working so hard to cover her fat ass with lies she constantly has to come up with, if this were trump in the same situation you all would be screaming for disqualification in the POTUS race,

Godfather

Godfather
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375
    edited August 2016
    If there was anything to it we would likely be discussing it. That we aren't discussing it shows that there isn't anything to it....not yet at least.

The Clinton FOundation is a charitable organization. Its donors are publicly disclosed and I'm not even sure that they are required to be.

Trump is having his campaign buy copies of his book....he's having his campaign pay massive amounts of rent to HIMSELF for use of his offices. Does that bother you at all?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

If there was anything to it we would likely be discussing it. That we aren't discussing it shows that there isn't anything to it....not yet at least.

The Clinton FOundation is a charitable organization. Its donors are publicly disclosed and I'm not even sure that they are required to be.

Trump is having his campaign buy copies of his book....he's having his campaign pay massive amounts of rent to HIMSELF for use of his offices. Does that bother you at all?

Of course it does. Thanks to the 2 party system we have two extremely flawed candidates who would do ANYTHING for a "few mo dolla bills". One stupid buffoon wants to build a wall to keep Mexicans outta the country and the other is against walls unless it is a HUGE one that surrounds her massive estate in Chappaqua because she needs to keep the 86% white population that lives there out.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/08/12/photos-hillary-builds-a-wall-around-her-house-n2204239
    rssesq said:

Of course it does. Thanks to the 2 party system we have two extremely flawed candidates who would do ANYTHING for a "few mo dolla bills". One stupid buffoon wants to build a wall to keep Mexicans outta the country and the other is against walls unless it is a HUGE one that surrounds her massive estate in Chappaqua because she needs to keep the 86% white population that lives there out.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/08/12/photos-hillary-builds-a-wall-around-her-house-n2204239
    yeah she's married to a former POTUS. The wall is likely for security....come on man

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    they havnt slept in the same bed since new haven kid. LMAO.
    Not unlike her protégé, huma(see Carlos Danger)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,862

Godfather

Fat ass??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331

Godfather

Sexist comment

quick ban him! lmao
    rssesq said:

quick ban him! lmao

point 1) does she not have a fat ass ? ....by the way a female fat ass can be very attractive.
    Point 2) how does having a fat ass automatically describe a woman ? and how is that a sexist comment ?
    the accusers have only their own sexism and insecurity to blame......swing that bucket baby ! fat bottom girls you make the rockin world go around !
    now back to regularly scheduled program of accusations and insecurity.

Godfather.

edited August 2016
    double post again.....must be my sexist computer.

Godfather.
    Post edited by Godfather. on
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710

rssesq said:

quick ban him! lmao

point 1) does she not have a fat ass ? ....by the way a female fat ass can be very attractive.
    Point 2) how does having a fat ass automatically describe a woman ? and how is that a sexist comment ?
    the accusers have only their own sexism and insecurity to blame......swing that bucket baby ! fat bottom girls you make the rockin world go around !

Godfather.

Good god, dude...
    awww com'on Cliffy a little Friday morning humor to prepare for the weekend ! it's all good. LOL !

Godfather.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    rssesq said:

quick ban him! lmao

I encourage every bigot to continue to make sexist, racist, homophobic and anti-semitic comments. It's a wonderful world where every bigot is free to expose and hang themselves with their words.

Just as I encourage everyone else to call them out.

rssesq said:

quick ban him! lmao

Godfather.

Keep digging.
    dignin said:

rssesq said:

quick ban him! lmao

I encourage every bigot to continue to make sexist, racist, homophobic and anti-semitic comments. It's a wonderful world where every bigot is free to expose and hang themselves with their words.

Just as I encourage everyone else to call them out.

rssesq said:

quick ban him! lmao

Godfather.

Keep digging.
    HHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA and you're a true leader....LOL ! HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA YOU'RE KILLIN ME ! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.

Godfather.

rssesq said:

quick ban him! lmao

Godfather.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever beard you say. My god, how fucking ignorant.
    you have no sense of humor...how ignorant ! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA chill pill quazi moto.

Godfather.

you have no sense of humor...how ignorant ! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA chill pill quazi moto.

Godfather.

only to be topped by quazi moto

No sense of humor? I have a great sense of humor. What you said in no way can be considered humor. Unless of course you're 13.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Go ahead Hillary supporters, laugh. But there's no denying that these four men are dead including another woman named Molly mentioned earlier in this thread. Of questionable causes. All affiliated with the Democratic Party or testifying against Hillary.

Free said:

Go ahead Hillary supporters, laugh. But there's no denying that these four men are dead including another woman named Molly mentioned earlier in this thread. Of questionable causes. All affiliated with the Democratic Party or testifying against Hillary.

Thanks for the laugh. How many people have testified that aren't dead? Why isn't Lewinsky dead or why wasn't she killed?

and by the way....Shawn Lucas was lead attorney? Do you fact check ANYTHING???