DNC Leaks

Comments

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Excusing does nothing. Keep at it.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375
    Free said:

Why keep at it? You post crap stating that a mailman was a lead attorney? Who is standing on weaker ground here?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited August 2016

Free said:

Why keep at it? You post crap stating that a mailman was a lead attorney? Who is standing on weaker ground here?
    Because as someone else has pointed out, if no one talks about it at all just magically goes away doesn't it? Just like the Clintons - & you - want.

... But it never goes away.
    Post edited by Free on
    Free said:

Free said:

Because as someone else has pointed out, if no one talks about it at all just magically goes away doesn't it? Just like the Clintons - & you - want.

So you have no comment about your meme showing the mailman as the lead attorney?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

Free said:

Free said:

So you have no comment about your meme showing the mailman as the lead attorney?
    Don't be baiting, Gern :no_mouth:
    hedonist said:

Free said:

Free said:

... And what exactly are you doing?
    Free said:

hedonist said:

Free said:

Free said:

Pre-emptively beating you to the punch =)
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,154
    hedonist said:

Free said:

hedonist said:

Free said:

Free said:

Do you wear a cape?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©

hedonist said:

Free said:

hedonist said:

Free said:

Free said:

Do you wear a cape?
    I actually have in the past (don't ask), but am more prone to robes :glasses:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,862

Free said:

Free said:

:whistle:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited August 2016
    Attempting to stir the pot and bait, adding nothing to the conversation, won't end successfully guys. It is so obvious what you trying to do, The only reason you guys come around is to try to bait and start shit w/ people, how nice.

You all enjoy the rest of your summers, I know I will.

And Continue to ignore the bullshit that is going on from the political power of Clinton and her corruption.. :lol:
    Post edited by Free on
    Free said:

Attempting to stir the pot and bait, adding nothing to the conversation, won't end successfully guys. It is so obvious what you trying to do, The only reason you guys come around is to try to beat people how nice.

You all enjoy the rest of your summer's I know I will.

And Continue to ignore the bullshit that is going on. :lol:

Does this mean you are going away now?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited August 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Attempting to stir the pot and bait, adding nothing to the conversation, won't end successfully guys. It is so obvious what you trying to do, The only reason you guys come around is to try to beat people how nice.

Nope, staying just to call you out. :hang_loose:
    Post edited by Free on
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Nope, staying just to call you out. :hang_loose:
    I saw your edit.
    Either way, you give yourself way too much credit, lol.
    What are you calling me out on then? Please elaborate.
    edited August 2016
    Staying just to piss you off? Yeah, that too. :lol:

Back to topic! :how_interesting:
    Post edited by Free on
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    edited August 2016
    hedonist said:

Free said:

Free said:

Dammit people what did I tell you the other day?

Stop all the baiting

You'll go blind :fearful:
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Free said:

Attempting to stir the pot and bait, adding nothing to the conversation, won't end successfully guys. It is so obvious what you trying to do, The only reason you guys come around is to try to bait and start shit w/ people, how nice.

And Continue to ignore the bullshit that is going on from the political power of Clinton and her corruption.. :lol:

I didn't think it was baiting when it was asked of you to respond to a question that was posed to you related to a picture that you posted.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place

Free said:

I didn't think it was baiting when it was asked of you to respond to a question that was posed to you related to a picture that you posted.
    No, DF - that's the MO, from what I've seen and read. Laugh at others, talk down to others, but legit questions result in the usual being-victimed BS.

Still would like to know about the lead prosecutor / mailman!
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    edited August 2016

and by the way....Shawn Lucas was lead attorney? Do you fact check ANYTHING???

Also this

DNC staffer Seth Rich was gunned down to prevent him from meeting with the FBI over plans to testify against Hillary Clinton.

False

http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

And this

http://www.snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
    Post edited by dignin on
    I wasn't baiting... Just curious how you reconcile a fake meme with your opinion.

dignin said:

Also this

DNC staffer Seth Rich was gunned down to prevent him from meeting with the FBI over plans to testify against Hillary Clinton.

False

And this

http://www.snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
    so basically THREE of the four items in Free's meme are false. Yet he is forming some wild conspiracy opinion using that meme.

I don't get it.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659

dignin said:

Also this

False

And this

so basically THREE of the four items in Free's meme are false. Yet he is forming some wild conspiracy opinion using that meme.

I don't get it.
    People who believe conspiracy theories don't believe in facts, data, evidence, or common sense
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331

dignin said:

Also this

False

And this

I don't get it.
    And the 4th guy committed suicide. Apparently everyone close to him (family/friends) believe he killed himself. Unless, of course, his family and friends are in on it.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/05/victor-thorn-death-report/

Family and some close friends contend Thorn took his own life on his birthday, August 1.

http://americanfreepress.net/prominent-afp-clinton-researcher-found-dead/
    You guys will believe anything that supports your faith in Hillary. :lol
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Don't ask him questions, you're just baiting him
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    The grim reaper wears an "I'm With Her" button. Beware Trump supporters! :skull::skull::skull:
    4 (5 including Molly) suspiciously dead, all worked in govt, all questionable. I kinda find this blind devotion to make Clinton look like a saint in all of this pretty pathetic.

But continue on with your cult like devotion!
    Free said:

4 (5 including Molly) suspiciously dead, all worked in govt, all questionable. I kinda find this blind devotion to make Clinton look like a saint in all of this pretty pathetic.

No one is saying she's a saint. We're saying that you put up a totally false meme.

I never said it was accurate. I posted to highlight the ongoing deaths, suspicious at that.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    edited August 2016

Free said:

No one is saying she's a saint. We're saying that you put up a totally false meme.
    she's no saint for dang sure...not even honest enough to trust a little and that's part of why some of us will not vote for her, everybody in politics' lies but she has taken lying and politics' to a whole level and what of the other dead Clinton associates ? they don't count ? I'm telling you man she is as dirty as they come.

Godfather.