Paramount Theater Capacity 2807
    nyc 18,700
    bill graham 7000
    philly 3119
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,663
    Suziemay said:

ED9114 said:

TICKET PRICE DISCREPANCY: Just received this link from the Soundgarden newsletter to buy pre-sale tickets starting "today" (even though it says July 20th, much like the Pearl Jam email said "as of the 19th" but was only delivered the 20th, ugh!) and/or general public tickets as of July 29th and these tickets:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/3B0050F2FDF73828

are $88 dollars each. so why are the fan club pre-sale/dra tickets for that same show selling for $194 per pair (or $97 each)?........

Ticket price: $88
    Service fee: $20.30
    Total ticket price on TM: $108.30

So 10c tickets are cheaper.
    Mine were $116 per after taxes and fees for Philly.
  • Options
    does anyone know when the final drawing is for 10C members?
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394

does anyone know when the final drawing is for 10C members?

Next Wednesday, July 27.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,220

nyc 18,700
    bill graham 7000
    philly 3119

Seattle has the smallest capacity of the entire tour? crazy!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    Zod said:

nyc 18,700
    bill graham 7000
    philly 3119

Seattle has the smallest capacity of the entire tour? crazy!
    Yeah. Crazy stupid.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Much thanks, bflynn1!
  • Options
    nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 394
    Anyone know if its possible to change your request after placing the order? I'd like to add a show but I'm guessing that's not possible.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    nicky-p38 said:

Anyone know if its possible to change your request after placing the order? I'd like to add a show but I'm guessing that's not possible.

You basically go in and cancel your previous entry and make an entirely new one. They just go by whatever your final one is when time runs out next Wednesday.
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,118
    So, I got my Soundgarden email with the code at 03:05 this morning. Then, I got another Soundgarden email at 5:30 this afternoon. What the crud! Kick a guy when he is down why don't you.
  • Options
    jason.gamsbyjason.gamsby CT, USA Posts: 4
    Any chance that we see Ed opening up the tour with either acoustic or ukulele show??
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,396

Any chance that we see Ed opening up the tour with either acoustic or ukulele show??

Can only hope!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Put in for Seattle - somebody has to win :)
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,510

Seeing TOTD alone is an awesome enough prospect for me, if that's 'all' we get, I'll be a happy camper.

With that being said, the fact that this is 25 years for both PJ & TOTD, the wheels start turning in my head and I think anything is possible. We're already in uncharted waters!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,220
    nicky-p38 said:

You can, but is there a point to it? None of the shows are at 99% anymore which I think means no one gets their 2nd choice. It's 1st choice or bust.
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 383
    You can, but is there a point to it? None of the shows are at 99% anymore which I think means no one gets their 2nd choice. It's 1st choice or bust.
    I think the odds are counting every ballot, not just 1st choice picks. So for example if the show holds 8000 people and 16000 entered, it would say 50% but if only 5000 of them had it as their first choice, then some 2nd choice people would win too. Of course, we have no way of knowing any of these numbers so it doesn't matter. But mathematically there's still a chance past first choice picks....
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Any chance PJ will give up a code for TM too? After the 10 Club draw? My past history of wins is so minimal I don't even hold out much hope anymore :blush:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited July 2016
    Zod said:

nicky-p38 said:

disregard I figured it out

• Options
    NJPearlJamNJPearlJam Posts: 41
    Hi all. I'm a PJ fan since the beginning but for some unknown reason never joined 10C. It won't help me with TOTD tickets obviously, since I just joined ( am going with a friend who is a member to MSG show), but I finally wised up. I never get tickets for Philly. Always sold out. Maybe now I'll be able to. Lol
    Super excited to see TOTD. I just saw CC at a solo show and he's in great voice.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Sprunkn7 said:

Any chance PJ will give up a code for TM too? After the 10 Club draw? My past history of wins is so minimal I don't even hold out much hope anymore :blush:

I can't imagine that will happen. PJ/10C has a ticket presale allotment and are distributing them via the lottery. So once the lottery is done, they have no more tickets to sell.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    I am officially in for Seattle lottery. Down to a 9% chance. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Perhaps 10C has the remaining tickets for Seattle? With less than 3000 people that's a possibility.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419

Hi all. I'm a PJ fan since the beginning but for some unknown reason never joined 10C. It won't help me with TOTD tickets obviously, since I just joined ( am going with a friend who is a member to MSG show), but I finally wised up. I never get tickets for Philly. Always sold out. Maybe now I'll be able to. Lol
    Super excited to see TOTD. I just saw CC at a solo show and he's in great voice.

Welcome to the 10C!
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118

Perhaps 10C has the remaining tickets for Seattle? With less than 3000 people that's a possibility.

I doubt that as there is still a public sale. i am sure they just have an allotment.
  • Options
    CharleyCombsCharleyCombs Lancaster,PA Posts: 12
    Fingers crossed for the Philly show! Was blessed to have been there for PhillyII! Good vibes and luck to everyone entered!
  • Options
    aNiMaL said:

I doubt that as there is still a public sale. i am sure they just have an allotment.
    So that means not many tickets then. looking at 1000 or less.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Pumped!!!

photo image_zpsfijfm85z.jpeg
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144

Pumped!!!

photo image_zpsfijfm85z.jpeg

What a lovely plate!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    anyone check out the insane Stubhub prices? Any chance they come down from the stratosphere?