Options

Temple Of The Dog Tour and Re-issue Pre-Sale

Comments

• Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604

anyone check out the insane Stubhub prices? Any chance they come down from the stratosphere?

Not in this lifetime.
  • Options
    kramer73 said:

anyone check out the insane Stubhub prices? Any chance they come down from the stratosphere?

Not in this lifetime.
    Hahahha
  • Options
    I put in for philly when they went on presale I highly doubt ill get them, nor am I really expecting to get them, either way I hope everyone going has fun! As far as Vedder being at the shows. It wouldn't surprise me if he shows up at a show or two... I have a feeling they would keep it on the down low if he's gonna be at all 4 shows. Guess we'll find out come november.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221

It depends on the show. Maybe the arena ones? It feels like a once in a lifetime kind of thing. I can't imagine it's going to be easy to get tickets in places like Seattle where capacity is only 2800. That's only 1400 pairs of tickets.
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Was lucky enough to snag a pair for the San Fransisco show (7000 capacity)... now I just need to get lucky on the lottery and win LA or Seattle to make it a worthy road trip.
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    rocardosoreisrocardosoreis Brazil Posts: 29
    edited July 2016
    Hey guys.
    I´m from Rio de Janeiro and I´m going to NYC to try to see TOTD in MSG, but everyone in Brazil is having trouble with Ticketmaster website. If anyone could help me buy those tickets I´ll apreciate. Could be for any place at the Garden. I´ll give a RJ 2015 tour stick as a reward when we met to exchange the tickets! Thanks
    Post edited by rocardosoreis on
    That old blue car
    We used to race.
    MSG 11/07/2016 (TOTD)
    Rio 11/22/2015
    Rio 11/06/2011

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    I fully expect Philly to remain 300+ for a ticket

The others should be easier to get, but Philly will be absolutely insane
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options

Yeah it looks like ORCH for philly in the first 15 rows are listed (and I think a few sold) for $600+
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,911

Same goes with Seattle. Last show of the tour & where it all started?
    All 5 Temple of the Dog dates are gonna be spectacular!
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,118
    I'm in for the Philly lottery with a 7% chance of winning. I feel good about this!
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    I was told both bands split/took the entire floor at The Tower and its split by row.1 row is a PJ row and the next is SG and so on.Upstairs is for season tix holders.Only exception is 25 seats went to ADA seating.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    rr165892 said:

I was told both bands split/took the entire floor at The Tower and its split by row.1 row is a PJ row and the next is SG and so on.Upstairs is for season tix holders.Only exception is 25 seats went to ADA seating.

Wow... interesting

Glad I scored
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,903
    rr165892 said:

that makes a lot of sense. thanks for the info!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,510
    rr165892 said:

I thought I saw balcony tix available for the Cc/ SG presale, no?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,663

rr165892 said:

I thought I saw balcony tix available for the Cc/ SG presale, no?
    I saw pre up in the balcony for phl.
  • Options
    I think it was like 200 Presale tix between both bands
  • Options
    rocardosoreisrocardosoreis Brazil Posts: 29
    kramer73 said:

Not in this lifetime.
    I think that stubhub will be my only hope for MSG tickets
    That old blue car
    We used to race.
    MSG 11/07/2016 (TOTD)
    Rio 11/22/2015
    Rio 11/06/2011

• Options
    NJPearlJamNJPearlJam Posts: 41

Hi all. I'm a PJ fan since the beginning but for some unknown reason never joined 10C. It won't help me with TOTD tickets obviously, since I just joined ( am going with a friend who is a member to MSG show), but I finally wised up. I never get tickets for Philly. Always sold out. Maybe now I'll be able to. Lol
    Super excited to see TOTD. I just saw CC at a solo show and he's in great voice.

Welcome to the 10C!
    Thank You Dyer.
  • Options
    NJPearlJamNJPearlJam Posts: 41
    rr165892 said:

I'm not sure what you mean by Season Ticker Holders. The only season tickets that I know of are Liberty university productions. I would doubt they'd give them tickets for this. Maybe they are???

As for SG and or CC fan clubs, well they didn't even get the presale code until way after the presale was sold out. I'm not sure which if any tickets were set aside for them. Everyone I know was pretty upset to get the code hours ( even the next day) after the sale started only to find it useless.
  • Options
    The Tower is a Live Nation venue.I am A live Nation season ticket holder at my venue in FL.Every Live Nation venue has a Premier Vip client base.Both corporate and private.Even most theaters/venues that are not live nation still have a group of season seat holders.
    The tix allocated for these patrons are not available to TM or the general public(usually).And most the time they are some of the best seats in the house.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    rr165892 said:

The Tower is a Live Nation venue.I am A live Nation season ticket holder at my venue in FL.Every Live Nation venue has a Premier Vip client base.Both corporate and private.Even most theaters/venues that are not live nation still have a group of season seat holders.
    The tix allocated for these patrons are not available to TM or the general public(usually).And most the time they are some of the best seats in the house.

This is definitely true at the Tower
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    please santa xmas in july!!!!I been a good boy this year!!!!!!! so let me hit the lottery!!!!!!!omg.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Just patiently waiting for the lottery results
  • Options

\
    As for SG and or CC fan clubs, well they didn't even get the presale code until way after the presale was sold out. I'm not sure which if any tickets were set aside for them. Everyone I know was pretty upset to get the code hours ( even the next day) after the sale started only to find it useless.

It wasn't that sg/cc fans didn't recieve them it's that it look a long while for those emails to get out to all email list members. People who bought the tickets were the people that got the emails first (and people they shared the code with). They were definitely the tickets set aside for cc/totd fans. To be honest I think it worked ok that way. When you have a single password for a presale, it goes around the internet fairly quickly. Given that the tour was announced, the code was leaked shortly therafter, scalpers didn't really have much time to organize. Had they sent out the code a day early, I bet scalpers would have acquired more tickets.
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    I'm just curious, people who got Seattle tickets on the presale, where are your seats at? My seat is in Mezz 11. I'm just curious to see what seats the pre sale had available.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I got loge seats in the CC presale. It seemed like there were a lot of seats available. I
    Zod said:

\

It wasn't that sg/cc fans didn't recieve them it's that it look a long while for those emails to get out to all email list members. People who bought the tickets were the people that got the emails first (and people they shared the code with). They were definitely the tickets set aside for cc/totd fans. To be honest I think it worked ok that way. When you have a single password for a presale, it goes around the internet fairly quickly. Given that the tour was announced, the code was leaked shortly therafter, scalpers didn't really have much time to organize. Had they sent out the code a day early, I bet scalpers would have acquired more tickets.
    It was purely a matter of timing. If you happened to be online and checking here when they sent the codes out, the tickets were actually fairly easy to get. Easier to get than an Emek LOL!
  • Options
    weinerdogweinerdog Posts: 54
    I got Mezz 15. There was a pretty good chunk of the Loge/Mezz available.
  • Options
    riley540 said:

I'm just curious, people who got Seattle tickets on the presale, where are your seats at? My seat is in Mezz 11. I'm just curious to see what seats the pre sale had available.

My seats are in row EE in the back left section of the floor. I saw tickets start around 12th(ish) row but I was watching all the good ones disappear because I didn't have the code yet. It seemed like the first 10ish rows (or so) weren't for sale on the cc/soundgarden presale). I'm guessing those might be for 10c members (and friends/family) for the seattle show.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    riley540 said:

Main Floor, Row L
  • Options
    7% odds are pretty crazy. A couple friends of mine want to go (one of which is also 10c member), so myself, my wife, and my friend are all entered, but that still only gives us a 21% chance of acquiring a 2nd pair.