Options

Temple Of The Dog Tour and Re-issue Pre-Sale

Comments

• Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,516
    Email from Chris Cornell just received at 2:19 PM PST, hours after Seattle pre-sale sold out. Technology fail.
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 533
    edited July 2016
    bflynn1 said:

Anyone want to help a guy out with a presale pw? Looking for Seattle

Password was [removed by Admin] but I think the Seattle presale tix are all gone.
    Yeah man. Know if any good seats were available? Typically presale seats are not that good.

Post edited by Sea on
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394

bflynn1 said:

Password was "Phrases" but I think the Seattle presale tix are all gone.
    Yeah man. Know if any good seats were available? Typically presale seats are not that good.

Best I saw were 11th row. So I'm sure the 10c seats are within the first 10 rows.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

bflynn1 said:

Password was "Phrases" but I think the Seattle presale tix are all gone.

I got main floor 1, row Y (so 25 rows back). I consider that pretty good! No complaints here.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,985
    edited July 2016
    For the show at MSG, will 10C tickets be mailed out or do we pick them up at will call?? (this is assuming I'm one of the lucky winners of course)
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    JojoRice said:

For the show at MSG, will 10C tickets be mailed out or do we pick them up at will call?? (this is assuming I'm one of the lucky winners of course)

From the 10c announcement:
    "- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show."
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    JojoRice said:

I only glanced at the terms & conditions, and saw the usual 'non-transferable' phrase, so I would assume it will be will call only on the day of the show.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,952
    guessing no opening band/act?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,985
    jeffbr said:

JojoRice said:

From the 10c announcement:
    "- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show."

JojoRice said:

I only glanced at the terms & conditions, and saw the usual 'non-transferable' phrase, so I would assume it will be will call only on the day of the show.
    Thanks for the info! If only Atlanta could have got some love :(
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

Eddie Vedder
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,883

Eddie Vedder
    With the mighty Jack Irons.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    Zod said:

I still haven't gotten my Cornell or Soundgarden e-mails yet. I only scored ticket because someone told me the pasword. It must take a while for all the emails to get sent.

I got my email a half hour ago hahahaha (same boat as you, another fan helped out)
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,435
    If it wasn't for Fenway and the No Code and Yield reissues. I would have tried for tickets.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 502
    edited July 2016
    bflynn1 said:

Possible Temple of the Dog show Sunday night in Chicago between Wrigley PJ shows?....

I told my sister a few months back my gut feeling is Boston is getting vitalogy and chicago will get some temple of the dog. The no chicago date got me excited. Still may not happen but the potential is there.
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    I just received the CC email...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    edited July 2016
    -Buru- said:

Zod said:

I still haven't gotten my Cornell or Soundgarden e-mails yet. I only scored ticket because someone told me the pasword. It must take a while for all the emails to get sent.

I got my email a half hour ago hahahaha (same boat as you, another fan helped out)
    Yeah, I just got my CC email now. That is pretty brutal. I'm thinking those who are thinking there might be more shows could be right. Given the CC and SG timing of the emails, and the fact that they have left the presale open for a week, suggests that they didn't expect this kind of interest. Perhaps they were (oddly) worried about not being able to sell tickets? Musicians do get spooked by stuff like that sometimes. Maybe when they see that their week-long presale sold out so quickly and before their emails even reached people they will decide to offer more shows (including one in Vancouver ;) ).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Spoken said:

Philly was sold out when I got my password emails too. If I hadn't seen the announcement on Twitter, and then the password here, (thanks 10clubbers) I would have completely missed this.

Edit: as someone already mentioned, the venues are crazy for this tour. 3k at one stop, 18k at another. Wild.

I could easily see them adding a second Philly show. This first night is going to sell out immediately. (If any tickets even MAKE it to the public sale that is.)
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options

Spoken said:

Philly was sold out when I got my password emails too. If I hadn't seen the announcement on Twitter, and then the password here, (thanks 10clubbers) I would have completely missed this.
    i found out through facebook before anything else and luckily a friend told me the password.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Vytis33Vytis33 Posts: 184
    edited July 2016
    Interesting ticket price for this short tour. Makes me think someone else will be added to the bill

Eddie Vedder
    I'm not saying this is gonna happen but wouldn't rule it out either. Maybe a 5-6 song mini set to open and then back for encore? Pricey ticket for a one album band, hell it's cheaper to go to a PJ show. Not to mention he duets on their best known song. Either way, cool to see them celebrate the anniversary like this.
    Post edited by Vytis33 on
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    What kind of Pre-Sale seats did fans get for NY and Philly?
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    edited July 2016
    Post edited by Thanks Pete on
  • Options

i got pretty decent seats i think.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,048

I'm too old to deal with GA anymore and the only date on this tour with GA is in my area. Boo hoo. At least I'm lucky to get a show close. Tempted to fly up to Seattle.

Pretty sure everyone at the concert would be too old for GA. After all, this is a 25 year reunion! You just might find yourself up front without a fight ;)
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    bflynn1 said:

Possible Temple of the Dog show Sunday night in Chicago between Wrigley PJ shows?....

Just stop... haha 10C only
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options

I got mine a 3 or 4 rows behind the sound board in Philly, maybe not the best seats (there weren't a lot left when I got in) but the sound should be great.
  • Options
    brianjonesbrianjones Posts: 235
    Never got my CC email!! Still hoping. If there's a kind soul out there, please pm me :)
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,496
    With the MSG show on Election Day can't think of a better way to bring on the apocalypse than with most of Pearl Jam and Chris Cornell

Good way to go out.

In all seriousness kind of surprised they decided to play that night. But I will be there.
  • Options

With the MSG show on Election Day can't think of a better way to bring on the apocalypse than with most of Pearl Jam and Chris Cornell

Good way to go out.

In all seriousness kind of surprised they decided to play that night. But I will be there.

Election Day is November 8
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,545
    bflynn1 said:

That would be insane!
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678

Philly, right center orchestra, row QQ, which is about 23 rows back. I'm very happy.