2016 Single

Comments

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,925
    my2hands said:
    We received the 2016 single before the end of 2017, which is how it is supposed to work... and yes, it was recorded in 2017, but who cares?

I think someone nailed it with TOTD... makes a lot of sense... I sure hope the TOTD 2016 tour ends up seeing the light of day for everyone to enjoy, it was fucking amazing to be at the 1st show in philly
    Why is that how it is supposed to work and who said that? We used to get the single at the end of that year, then it became early the following year and so on.
    i mean, if anything, this just makes me wonder even more why they can't have it out in a reasonable time frame. It's been like 7 months since these performances. I think that's quick.
    So there's no reason we shouldn't of had a 2016 single a year ago and this one is 2017 instead of being a full year behind if it takes 7-8 months to go from performance to single being delivered.
    edited December 2017
    Here is my prediction.
    they can't just skip 2016 and expect everyone to be okay with that. This was sent to members as of 2016, but labeled it 2017 since that was when it was recorded and sent out. They will defend that decision by saying the last 10 singles have been released the following year, 2015 really came out in 2016 and so on. So members will receive the single for the following year they were a paying member.
    What this does is essentially allow them to be a full year behind, we should be getting 2017 right now and not 2016. 
    They have basically done that by calling it the 2017 single, but will claim to not have skipped a year by sending it to 2016 members. So basically for all future singles, they will be sent at the end of the following year for the year it is really for, but just continue to label it the current year.
    they have essentially skipped a year with respect to procuction and the number of singles, but won't skip a year with respect of who gets them (meaning 2016 members will get it).
    We'll see if I'm right when they respond to all the angry members.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Mac57Mac57 Posts: 251
    Happy New Year All!
    Thanks 10 Club for always having our backs, be it the extra T-shirt in the Wrigley 2013 Set List shirt 10 club sale(on train when it came 2 sale) or the extra slip mat, stickers, great customer service or mini-pennants. I appreciate the 10C tickets I have won and thank the club and the band.
    Rock on.

2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,079
    Mac57 said:
    Happy New Year All!
    Thanks 10 Club for always having our backs, be it the extra T-shirt in the Wrigley 2013 Set List shirt 10 club sale(on train when it came 2 sale) or the extra slip mat, stickers, great customer service or mini-pennants. I appreciate the 10C tickets I have won and thank the club and the band.
    Rock on.

I believe the pot smokers hang out down in AET. :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,338
    Mac57 said:
    Happy New Year All!
    Rock on.

Amen. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,295
    Mac57 said:
    Happy New Year All!
    Rock on.

Yes. Thank you for selling me things and occasionally slipping stickers into package (which I usually pay premium price for, plus high shipping costs, then wait 2 weeks for it to arrive). Oh, aside from annual single. Waiting on that.
    Rock on? Hope the band does sometime soon 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Mac57 said:
    Happy New Year All!
    Rock on.

Wrong forum. This is a bitching-only space.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • my2hands said:
    I sure hope the TOTD 2016 tour ends up seeing the light of day for everyone to enjoy, it was fucking amazing to be at the 1st show in philly
    Vinyl release baby
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,060
    Mac57 said:
    Happy New Year All!
    Happy New Year buddy! :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • my2hands said:
    We received the 2016 single before the end of 2017, which is how it is supposed to work... and yes, it was recorded in 2017, but who cares?

I think someone nailed it with TOTD... makes a lot of sense... I sure hope the TOTD 2016 tour ends up seeing the light of day for everyone to enjoy, it was fucking amazing to be at the 1st show in philly
    Ummmm, I haven't even received tracking for mine yet.  So, no, we didn't get our 2016 before the end of 2017.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,904
    my2hands said:

Well no, it was an xmas single, so by the old rules, it should of been out around Christmas the year of the membership.   Then they started running late.  A month or two behind, then a few months.... now it comes out almost a whole year after the year the membership was for.

They've almost gotten so far behind themselves they were within days of lapping themselves.
  • I don't have mine yet...but I'm excited for it.  I love the ten club and will continue to do so.  From what I read, GREAT selection for the upcoming (whatever year it is) Christmas single.  Happy New Year all!
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,060
    Travels With said: Happy New Year all!
    And to you too my friend! :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,133
    Anyone have any clue how to get my t shirt or bootleg? Isnt that part of the analog thing?  I changed to analog for 2016 but never got Id! 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,338
    Anyone have any clue how to get my t shirt or bootleg? Isnt that part of the analog thing?  I changed to analog for 2016 but never got Id! 
    You should have received an email with instructions when you renewed:

Hello,

Thank you for your Ten Club Membership payment in the amount of .

Member Number: 163xxx
    Renewal Date: January 31, 2018 
    Analog Membership Item Code: ABC123
    Bootleg Coupon Code: 123ABC

Please log in and navigate to your MEMBERSHIP page. This is where you can find your Analog Membership Item Code and Bootleg Coupon code.

To redeem your Analog Membership Item Code, go to the Analog Member Items section of the Shop and choose the Membership Item that corresponds to the current year of your membership, add it to your cart, then continue through checkout and simply enter your Analog Membership Item Code in the promo code space.

Note: This code will be expired on February 1st of the following year, so please be sure to redeem it before then.

The Bootleg Coupon is valid for one year or for as long as your membership remains current. This is good for a free MP3 or $9.99 off of any other digital format. This cannot be used on CDs. Please go to the SHOP and select MUSIC, then click on Bootlegs and filter your search by "Digital" to find the show you would like and just enter your Bootleg Coupon in the promo code space during checkout.

Make sure to keep your address up to date in your account by going to MY ACCOUNT and clicking on ADDRESS. From here you can edit your Primary Shipping Address. Remember to delete any outdated addresses as well.

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Codes are in your account. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,133
    on2legs said:

Hello,

Please log in and navigate to your MEMBERSHIP page. This is where you can find your Analog Membership Item Code and Bootleg Coupon code.

To redeem your Analog Membership Item Code, go to the Analog Member Items section of the Shop and choose the Membership Item that corresponds to the current year of your membership, add it to your cart, then continue through checkout and simply enter your Analog Membership Item Code in the promo code space.

Note: This code will be expired on February 1st of the following year, so please be sure to redeem it before then.

The Bootleg Coupon is valid for one year or for as long as your membership remains current. This is good for a free MP3 or $9.99 off of any other digital format. This cannot be used on CDs. Please go to the SHOP and select MUSIC, then click on Bootlegs and filter your search by "Digital" to find the show you would like and just enter your Bootleg Coupon in the promo code space during checkout.

Make sure to keep your address up to date in your account by going to MY ACCOUNT and clicking on ADDRESS. From here you can edit your Primary Shipping Address. Remember to delete any outdated addresses as well.

Thank you!! Just checked it out- my 2016 shirt code expired and the 2017 deep shirt I don’t want anyway so I guess I’m good there.  The bootleg code only works for digital huh?! I don’t even know how to play a digital file.  That’s kinda crappy.... especially since it’s supposedly “analog!!” Why not give us 9.99 off a cd? Weird.  Oh well, that’s what I get for never having read the fine print! 

Thank you though for the info, now send us the 2016 single please!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Well, haven't received mine yet. Here's hoping to getting my 2016 (...or is it 2017?) single in 2018!

HAPPY NEW YEAR JAMMERS!
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    edited January 2018
    on2legs said:

Hello,

Thank you!! Just checked it out- my 2016 shirt code expired and the 2017 deep shirt I don’t want anyway so I guess I’m good there.  The bootleg code only works for digital huh?! I don’t even know how to play a digital file.  That’s kinda crappy.... especially since it’s supposedly “analog!!” Why not give us 9.99 off a cd? Weird.  Oh well, that’s what I get for never having read the fine print! 

I'm pretty sure you can use the code to buy a CD. You'll just have to pay the difference.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • brandonbowlingbrandonbowling Morehead, KY Posts: 28
    So has everyone received a X-mas single recently? Regardless of whether we call it a 2016 or 2017 single, I am yet to receive mine? Do I need to email someone, or are there still people out there waiting for the most recent single?
    I have not received mine either. Do they give tracking numbers for these?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    very few people have received their 2016 single. no need to panic yet. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• theebradnesstheebradness Quincy, IL originally from Weymouth, MA Posts: 278
    Man, I hope they package these really well!! It's been below 10 degrees F for over a week out here in the midwest. I'll be pissed if the record is cracked when it arrives! Happy New Year folks!
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • ski-bum said:
    on2legs said:

Hello,

I'm pretty sure you can use the code to buy a CD. You'll just have to pay the difference.
    ....w-w-w-what?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    ski-bum said:
    on2legs said:

Hello,

....w-w-w-what?

https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205285910-Membership-Levels

Bootleg Coupon:
    The bootleg coupon is valid for one year or for as long as your membership remains current.
    This is good for a one-time use on a free MP3 or $9.99 off of the other digital formats.
    This cannot be used on CDs.

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    Saw someone on Facebook posted they got email from the 10C. Says the 2016 single is shipped and the 2017 single will be shipped once it's ready.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,174
    CJ23113 said:
    Saw someone on Facebook posted they got email from the 10C. Says the 2016 single is shipped and the 2017 single will be shipped once it's ready.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,792
    edited January 2018
    CJ23113 said:
    I wonder which 2018 event the 2017 single will be from... :P 
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,295
    CJ23113 said:
    So they'll both say 2017?
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    CJ23113 said:
    I wonder which 2018 event the 2017 single will be from... :P 
    :lol: