Comments

• Options
    ^^^
    You'll see.
    Just wait for it.
  • Options

callen said:

BS44325 said:

An interesting summary here and a must watch video of an Imam's speech to a section of the Orlando Islamic community with specific words on gay people.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/06/12/orlando-night-club-attack-by-known-wolf-terrorist-previously-investigated-by-fbi/

That is what real incitement looks like.

Edit...Video added

https://youtu.be/qBlwxqqAprQ

1400 hate crimes in 2014 on sexual orientation per FBI stats. Lotsa non Muslim gay haters in this country.

It's a fake God believing problem. A masculinity problem.

Lol!

"Out of compassion... Don't be embarrassed."

Gee yah. People are too 'embarrassed' to go kill some gay people. I mean... they really want to go kill gays, but just too embarrassed.

* Fixed to not hurt feelings.
    There ya go.
    Not so hard to tow the line now is it
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Yes I know!
    Religious are insane.
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    edited June 2016
    I added a second one...click on that one. :) The world is changing; unfortunately it takes time.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Amen (dare I say that here?).

As to the other comment, the insane are insane. The ones so consumed by their hatred to do this are insane.

As is lumping anyone who is religious into that group is fucking insane.
  • Options
    ^^^
    The WBC are religious, no?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Kat said:

I added a second one...click on that one. :) The world is changing; unfortunately it takes time.

The western world is fortunately changing but a large part of the Islamic world is in fact moving backwards. We can't just confront the ideology at home it must also be confronted abroad.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Kat said:

The western world is fortunately changing but a large part of the Islamic world is in fact moving backwards. We can't just confront the ideology at home it must also be confronted abroad.
    Oh boy,
    Now you have done it.
    Confronting stuff abroad so others don't see what's going on?
    Insane.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,120
    I'm just continually pissed about this crap. Both sides protect their agenda while people die.

Guns are a problem in America and something needs to be done to help fix it. This includes banning some firearms and making background checks and medical clearance a requirement.

Radical Islam is a problem in the world. To hide your head in the sand and ignore it is just as bad as ignoring the gun problem. Both need strong statements and vigilance. We can no longer let hate speech that invites violence occur without action. Freedom of speech dies when you use it to kill.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

^^^

Yes. So are non-WBC people.

Just sad that some see that group on a par with others who are just living their lives...with religion...bothering no one.

How is that so difficult to get?
  • Options
    hedonist said:

^^^

Just sad that some see that group on a par with others who are just living their lives...with religion...bothering no one.

Exactly. The WBC are such a fringe element who of course deserve to be called out but to elevate them up as some sort of representative example of religious peoples is absurd.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,120
    edited June 2016
    BS44325 said:

hedonist said:

^^^

Exactly. The WBC are such a fringe element who of course deserve to be called out but to elevate them up as some sort of representative example of religious peoples is absurd.
    The world would be such a better place if the WBC was treated like the terrorists they are and eliminated
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    hedonist said:

^^^

It is not difficult.
    Freedom of religion - they deserve it too.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

hedonist said:

^^^

The world would be such a better place if the WBC was treated like the terrorists they are and eliminated
    I think they are as goofy as they come and would love Team Slap to pull up to their stupid protests and issue a few slaps... but do they cross the line like, say, ISIS?

They seem to me more like an annoyance than a threat.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    More details on the case...

Info on the killers father:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/12/orlando-shooting-suspects-father-hosted-a-political-tv-show-and-even-tried-to-run-for-the-afghan-presidency/

And this from a co-worker:

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/12/who-omar-mateen/85791280/

Like previous Islamic attacks this is starting to look like law enforcement failing to connect dots OR connecting them but failing to do anything about it.

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    I pray this punk isn't on these forums or the Ten Club. He needs his membership revoked. He loves PJ the way Paul Ryan loves RATM.
    ©nyphonejacks ‏@nyphonejacks 10h10 hours ago
    How is what happened in Orlando terrorism? They killed fagots, their helping us out. Fags are a plague on this nation
    0 retweets 1 like
    Reply Retweet
    Like 1
    More
    Fing disgusting.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    how do you turn radicals into normals? I mean, look at Hitler. that fucker STILL has supporters/followers decades later. violence doesn't solve anything. but neither does sitting by and doing nothing. so what do we, as a society, do to curb this problem? it isn't just an "over there" issue anymore.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ^^^
    Good question.
    We need to figure this out before it comes up north.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,661
    callen said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

mcgruff10 said:

hedonist said:

Even with a metal detector, at that point, I'm not sure what good it would have done.

My heart goes out to those people who were fucking ambushed, and those mourning them this morning.

from what I've read an officer engaged him outside the club; the shooter then went into the club.
    what the hell kind of device did he have? are there know suicide bombers active in the u.s.?! fuck
    Early reports are calling that "device" an assault weapon.
    Early reports also list Omar Mir Seddique Mateen as a registered Democrat.
    Oh boy.
    OMFG. All Dems are terrorists? I'm a terrorist? Holy shit.
    BS44325 said:

More details on the case...

Info on the killers father:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/12/orlando-shooting-suspects-father-hosted-a-political-tv-show-and-even-tried-to-run-for-the-afghan-presidency/

And this from a co-worker:

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/12/who-omar-mateen/85791280/

Like previous Islamic attacks this is starting to look like law enforcement failing to connect dots OR connecting them but failing to do anything about it.

A lot of things point to him being homophobic more so than ant-West.
  • Options
    It's pathetic seeing republicans who hate gays just like the Muslims bashing liberals as Muslim lovers after this. What do you bigots care other than scoring political points?
  • Options

It's pathetic seeing republicans who hate gays just like the Muslims bashing liberals as Muslim lovers after this. What do you bigots care other than scoring political points?

You secretly talk like Trump and I like it,
    uh, huh
  • Options

^^^
    Good question.

The fuck is wrong with you?
  • Options
    hedonist said:

^^^
    Good question.

This was addressed to HFD.
    Not you.
  • Options

hedonist said:

^^^
    Good question.

Not you.
    Yeah, I got that.

The question still stands.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

hedonist said:

^^^
    Good question.

Not you.
    Yeah, I got that.

The question still stands.
    If you have any other questions pm me.
    You are detracting from the seriousness of this thread.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

You secretly talk like Trump and I like it,
    uh, huh
    Spoken like a true violent and bigoted Trumphadist and celeb RIP thread troll. Back at cha, troll.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,568
    edited June 2016

^^^
    You'll see.
    Just wait for it.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Don't know which post was supposed to be offensive (none seemed offensive to me).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ^^^
    Guys,
    This is about the awful terrorist shooting, not me.