Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,828
    Love some KC! Relatively new to the party.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,498
    Loujoe said:
    Love some KC! Relatively new to the party.
    I never took the dive in, and now I'm cramming to see if I want to spend the $... I'm thinking I should go for it regardless, as the local show is a Friday night, but man... some of those tracks on Discipline just leave my head spinning, & not in a good way. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,828
    Ok. I don't know specific albums except for the court of the crimson king (I think) very psychedelic proggy. Had another cd I really dug. Best of. Passed it on to a friend.
     You prob know the les claypool ffb cover. Also Claypool Lennon Del covers one of kcs songs.
    Could be a new adventure for you. Or you might not love them. Sure to be a cool show.

• Options
    woah.. presale at noon 

Password = BEATTOUR
  • Options
    qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 773
    OMG!!! I got tix for Massey Hall. I love all three albums being played. This show is going to be amazing. Thank you for posting about this.

• Options
    OMG!!! I got tix for Massey Hall. I love all three albums being played. This show is going to be amazing. Thank you for posting about this.

Awesome!

My buddy grabbed some cheap seats for Boston in the balcony, but they're also 2nd row center... that's about as good as cheap seats can get. I'll take it... now I have to bone up on these 3 albums. 
  • Options
    edited April 3
    If anyone here is on the fence about Sessanta... buy that ticket. 

Last night was one of the greatest concerts I've ever seen.