Pearl Jam Live @ Third Man Records!!!

Comments

• kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    Just caught Jack's chat on TMR Vault. He didn't divulge much other than to say he has "something interesting" coming in a couple months and that he couldn't say what exactly. Could be totally unrelated.

A few people specifically asked about the PJ release, to which he replied to a couple of them with the same response: "........."

Obviously it's going to be released in some fashion, but I thought that was intriguing because he picks and chooses what he responds to in the chat, and he specifically responded to both of those questions on the PJ release. Hopefully we'll find out soon!
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Interesting
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,938
    kasedoug said:

Just caught Jack's chat on TMR Vault. He didn't divulge much other than to say he has "something interesting" coming in a couple months and that he couldn't say what exactly. Could be totally unrelated.

A few people specifically asked about the PJ release, to which he replied to a couple of them with the same response: "........."

Obviously it's going to be released in some fashion, but I thought that was intriguing because he picks and chooses what he responds to in the chat, and he specifically responded to both of those questions on the PJ release. Hopefully we'll find out soon!

Good info, thanks! Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Bring the vault!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,154

Bring the vault!!

Yes please!
    kasedoug said:

Thanks!
  • djklambakedjklambake Posts: 2,522
    Just the fact that this show HAPPENED is so fucking cool. I mean, I freaking SMILE every time I think about it! I'm in awe of the pairing of Pearl Jam and Jack White. I mean, DAYUM! Excited to hopefully listen to what they did here some time down the line.
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • regalturboregalturbo Posts: 299
    edited June 2016
    If there is a PJ-related TMR vault release, what are the chances of scooping it up by opening a Vault membership AFTER it's announced? Has there been a window of time after previous vaults have been released to buy that package, or is it too late by the time they announce it?

If there is a PJ-related TMR vault release, what are the chances of scooping it up by opening a Vault membership AFTER it's announced? Has there been a window of time after previous vaults have been released to buy that package, or is it too late by the time they announce it?

When TMR announces a vault release, people have about a month to decide whether they wanna sign up for the vault and buy it or pass. I've been a vault member since Jack White released Lazaretto and it renews automatically. If TMR announces a PJ vault release, we'll all have plenty of time to sign up for it (it'll probably be the best selling vinyl ever, between PJ, TMR and Jack White fans)
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,346

When TMR announces a vault release, people have about a month to decide whether they wanna sign up for the vault and buy it or pass. I've been a vault member since Jack White released Lazaretto and it renews automatically. If TMR announces a PJ vault release, we'll all have plenty of time to sign up for it (it'll probably be the best selling vinyl ever, between PJ, TMR and Jack White fans)
    Yeah, they are pretty fair about it. You have plenty of time.

I just got my vault 28 shipping notice about 10 min ago. Very excited.
    mrussel1 said:

My vault 28 arrived yesterday - I've been watching the DVD and listening to the records - this is one of the BEST vaults they've come up with!

Now if only they'd put out Jack White live in Vegas (the show I attended last year) - that would be SUPER SWEET! It was my first time ever seeing Jack White live and it was GLORIOUS! Snagged a scratch-off poster, too!
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,362
    Anyone heard if Kangaroo Press will be releasing the poster at all?
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    mrussel1 said:

Got mine in the mail today. VERY nice packaging.
    wwsuicide said:

No word yet. Been keeping a close eye on their site & Instagram page.
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,362
    demetrios said:

wwsuicide said:

No word yet. Been keeping a close eye on their site & Instagram page.
    Thanks man!
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 Posts: 898
    Keep in mind if they release the pearl jam poster it is vault members only, and will go fast.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

mrussel1 said:

My vault 28 arrived yesterday - I've been watching the DVD and listening to the records - this is one of the BEST vaults they've come up with!

Keep in mind if they release the pearl jam poster it is vault members only, and will go fast.

If the PJ TMR posters do go up on sale @ the TMR site, won't it be sold over @ http://thirdmanstore.com/merchandise/posters or http://thirdmanstore.com/vault/vault-novelties ?

I'm guessing the poster will be included in the Vault # release.
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 Posts: 898
    demetrios said:

If the PJ TMR posters do go up on sale @ the TMR site, won't it be sold over @ http://thirdmanstore.com/merchandise/posters or http://thirdmanstore.com/vault/vault-novelties ?

Most of the "rarer" posters show up in vault novelties, which is members only.

demetrios said:

Most of the "rarer" posters show up in vault novelties, which is members only.
    Okie dokie.
    edited June 2016
    my2hands said:

mrussel1 said:

• MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    @mrussel1 , have you gotten your Vault #28 yet. It is exceptional.
    MedozK said:

Not yet. Got my shipping notice yesterday so I'm guessing mid next week. I am so pumped for this. I love JW acoustic music. I think his talent is more on display in this style than when he is shredding.
    If only we could convince Eddie Vedder and Jack White to do an acoustic tour together... Righteous!
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    mrussel1 said:

MedozK said:

Not yet. Got my shipping notice yesterday so I'm guessing mid next week. I am so pumped for this. I love JW acoustic music. I think his talent is more on display in this style than when he is shredding.
    I got my shopping notice yesterday also. So I checked my tracking this morning and it was delivered on Wednesday? Weird. Went down to the package room and sure enough, there it is! Can't wait to listen to this later on!
    Sarava said:

mrussel1 said:

MedozK said:

I got my shopping notice yesterday also. So I checked my tracking this morning and it was delivered on Wednesday? Weird. Went down to the package room and sure enough, there it is! Can't wait to listen to this later on!
    Kinda had the same thing happen to me. The package was delivered to my house on the same day that I received the shipping notice.
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    MedozK said:

Vault #28 yet. It is exceptional.

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,424
    demetrios said:

I'm guessing if there is a PJ TMR Vault release, there will be a poster included, but the prints they've included in the past are small enough to fit into a record sleeve or vinyl box.
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Posts: 2,737
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018