Options

Pearl Jam Live @ Third Man Records!!!

Comments

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    wnh1977 said:

I purchased the set... is there any advantage of buying another one with my wife's membership? Is this going to be a highly-coveted, valuable commodity? (Settle down, haters. It's not a crime)

If you can get it for $45 then you wont lose money on it. Dont expect an immediate increase in value as there will be many extras purchased. Recent TMR vaults havent really been selling well on the secondary market but it is PJ.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,240

Horse2345 said:

Quick question, guys: did anybody get this weird message while trying to pay through PayPal?

"PayPal gateway has rejected request. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts (#10413: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details)."

I don't know what the problem is...

Its been mentioned several times already. Paypal doesnt work with the discount for people outside the US.
    Oops! Thanks
    If you email them theyre pretty good, i just ordered the regular way and then they refunded me the $15.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Horse2345 said:

Horse2345 said:

Quick question, guys: did anybody get this weird message while trying to pay through PayPal?

"PayPal gateway has rejected request. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts (#10413: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details)."

Its been mentioned several times already. Paypal doesnt work with the discount for people outside the US.
    Oops! Thanks
    If you email them theyre pretty good, i just ordered the regular way and then they refunded me the $15.
    Me too. Got my refund for 15 bucks just today. Easy to work with...

Interesting that people are saying the TMR stuff isn't moving. I see a fair amount of Vault 28 on sale. The prices are not quite double the original price.

Incidentally, if someone has an extra Roo vinyl that wants to trade or sell, please let me know.
  • Options
    leonardo1604leonardo1604 Posts: 159
    mrussel1 said:

Horse2345 said:

Horse2345 said:

Oops! Thanks

Interesting that people are saying the TMR stuff isn't moving. I see a fair amount of Vault 28 on sale. The prices are not quite double the original price.

Incidentally, if someone has an extra Roo vinyl that wants to trade or sell, please let me know.
    Oh, nice... I don't have my credit card with me right now, so I won't be able to try the other payment option they offer. That doesn't work outside the US either, or does it? Sorry if this has also been answereded before...
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,240

mrussel1 said:

Horse2345 said:

Horse2345 said:

Oops! Thanks

Oh, nice... I don't have my credit card with me right now, so I won't be able to try the other payment option they offer. That doesn't work outside the US either, or does it? Sorry if this has also been answereded before...
    Credit card works everywhere, only problems been with paypal.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:

mrussel1 said:

Horse2345 said:

Horse2345 said:

Oops! Thanks

Credit card works everywhere, only problems been with paypal.
    Sweet! Thanks a lot :)
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 576
    mrussel1 said:

Sirens4 said:

mrussel1 said:

I'm definitely buying two of them. Also buying two of Vault 6... also got two DMB Crash splatters delivered today.. I think I have a problem.

mrussel1 said:

I'm definitely buying two of them. Also buying two of Vault 6... also got two DMB Crash splatters delivered today.. I think I have a problem.

Did you spin crash slpatter yet? Amazon or warhouse ?
    Not yet... at work. It was from Amazon. I don't recall getting a notice of the splatter from the Warehouse, but I may have skipped over it.

It was supposed to be on the 15th but mine were delivered today. I also ordered Groo the other day and they put them together, so maybe that's why I got them early. Groo was marked down to 12.99 which is a good price for a solid album.
    Nice! Mine not coming til next week from amazon... Let me know how it sounds! Enjoy
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    Sirens4 said:

mrussel1 said:

Sirens4 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Not yet... at work. It was from Amazon. I don't recall getting a notice of the splatter from the Warehouse, but I may have skipped over it.

It was supposed to be on the 15th but mine were delivered today. I also ordered Groo the other day and they put them together, so maybe that's why I got them early. Groo was marked down to 12.99 which is a good price for a solid album.
    Nice! Mine not coming til next week from amazon... Let me know how it sounds! Enjoy
    Really? Are you in the States? Amazon, for me, has always said "guaranteed delivery by the 15th".
    Going to spin it tonight.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,643
    I usually buy two but its not to sell. Like with the vaults---i play them a ton. I want a new one ready for me in a few years :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Regarding the Vault 28s that have sold on the secondary market, quite a few have sold but a few have only made a little over the original price, I guess a lot of people dont want the subscription hassle or skipped it and then saw how good it is. The ones that sold for $150 etc probably didnt actually sell. There are lots of 28s for sale at high asking prices but they arent actually selling.

Again if you can get a second Vault 29 for $45 or even $65 it wont lose money.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • Options
    Then c'mon! Someone sell me a 'Roo!
  • Options
    $150 and my Roo is your Roo :-D
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 576
    mrussel1 said:

Sirens4 said:

mrussel1 said:

Sirens4 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Really? Are you in the States? Amazon, for me, has always said "guaranteed delivery by the 15th".
    Going to spin it tonight.
    Yup mass, just did standard shipping from amazon..
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Ordered two and keeping that second one for a few years. Then its hello new Fender Telecaster.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    FR181798 said:

$150 and my Roo is your Roo :-D

Eek...
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    Anyone's discount code not work? I tried to purchase this last night and it kept saying it was invalid
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan said:

Anyone's discount code not work? I tried to purchase this last night and it kept saying it was invalid

Did you click on the "Order Now" link inside the Ten Club email? The code does not work if you access TMR's website from outside. You must also have a TMR account and be logged in.
  • Options
    LukinFan said:

Email third man. Tehy will give you a choice of a 15 refund to paypal or a store credit.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    mcgruff10 said:
    That's funny that this person listed it that high before the public sale ended.

These things will either go for $200+...or maybe so many people are buying extras with that in mind, that they might only go for $60 or $70 longterm. Time will tell.
  • Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 538
    Just ordered it for $55 shipped to Canada. I don't even have a record player. I am an idiot. ;-)
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,979
    I would definitely have bought a second copy but I'm from the UK and with the extra postage cost and weak currency, it makes much more expensive.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,979

Just ordered it for $55 shipped to Canada. I don't even have a record player. I am an idiot. ;-)

Haha, when you do take the plunge and get a turntable you'll be so happy you bought it!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 538
    I would like to buy a small turntable that I can plug some headphones into, don't want a full huge stereo, just something to spin a few records and not take up a lot of space. I know it won't do for an audiophile but I would like to listen to these! Any suggestions? I am in Canada (Toronto). Thanks for your help! :-)
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985

I would like to buy a small turntable that I can plug some headphones into, don't want a full huge stereo, just something to spin a few records and not take up a lot of space. I know it won't do for an audiophile but I would like to listen to these! Any suggestions? I am in Canada (Toronto). Thanks for your help! :-)

There's one just like you're talking about for sale on the TMR site with speakers and jacks for audio out. Think it's 50 or 60 bucks.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011

LukinFan said:

Did you click on the "Order Now" link inside the Ten Club email? The code does not work if you access TMR's website from outside. You must also have a TMR account and be logged in.
    This was my problem. I got it figured out now. Thanks!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    tino_11 said:

I would definitely have bought a second copy but I'm from the UK and with the extra postage cost and weak currency, it makes much more expensive.

Same. If you can get it with free postage its okay otherwise a little risky for $80 in case it's value drops.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Ordered two and keeping that second one for a few years. Then its hello new Fender Telecaster.
    Sarava said:

mcgruff10 said:

These things will either go for $200+...or maybe so many people are buying extras with that in mind, that they might only go for $60 or $70 longterm. Time will tell.
    I disagree. Benny status 5 years.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    Sarava said:

mcgruff10 said:

Looks like the listing got yanked! What a moron.....
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016