Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 250
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Where is Batman when we need him. He probably knows already.....

well......... it is probably because of seattlefatman (and others too) buying all the posters at flatstock to flip, that there are going to be only a few for sale on the site.

I believe the prints were arounf $60 at flatstock, but it depends on which poster i think.
    Previously known as Elzar
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    bostonlou wrote:
    flipping and klausen.... bostonlou flava

http://bostonlou.com/flip.aspx

love the boston ones

copenhagen, LA,

i will take the orange boston
  • whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    bostonlou wrote:

love the boston ones

copenhagen, LA,

I forgot you had a site! hahah
    the Gorge looks pretty sweet also! those 3 are really the only ones that work
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    my2hands wrote:
    i wonder what the prices are going to look like?

what were they at flatstock?

funny he said "easy street" = "have to find it on ebay" and he has the damn thing on his site...wtf

he has everything on his site ... not all will be for sale

pay attention ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    bostonlou wrote:

love the boston ones

copenhagen, LA,

That LA looks awesome. you should message number7 so we can get some 2nd edition variants! that should work out for everyone!

i knew you were the flipper lou - LOL!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    Anyone have any guess as to when it will launch?

I'm thinking 7:00 pacific but there is probably a 75% chance it doesn't happen at all tonight.
    I'd add 24.99 to the 75
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    bostonlou wrote:

love the boston ones

copenhagen, LA,

Variants!! LOL

Man, some of those do look cool. I like your Copenhagen better even than the real thing. The Hawaii is interesting too.
    denver and cincy are fucking sweet!
  • my2hands wrote:
    so your saying 3 am eastern? fuck me!

guess or educated guess?

man I'm just guessing, I'm just thinking they put it up for maintenance and Brad said in his last post that he'd have Vics for sale. So since the Vics aren't represented we're prolly just windowshopping.
    the Minions
    bostonlou wrote:
    he has everything on his site ... not all will be for sale

pay attention ;)

so we get to flip around and look at all the pretty pictures but all of them wont be for sale...

thats just fucking stupid

like a cocktease

i will hit refresh until i get a dc...if i get shut out i am going to walk into work tommorow and punch the first person that says good morning to me

j/k :D
    man I'm just guessing, I'm just thinking they put it up for maintenance and Brad said in his last post that he'd have Vics for sale. So since the Vics aren't represented we're prolly just windowshopping.

its so we can start practicing clicking. warm up your index fingers!
    my2hands wrote:
    so we get to flip around and look at all the pretty pictures but all of them wont be for sale...

like a cocktease

well number7 posted a message stating which ones were available. Just like all the other poster artists - they have their posters up but not all of them are for sale.

BTW anyone have a Slater MMJ honey bear and bats poster for sale/trade? PM ME PLEASE!!!

when did he post? today?
    ZAPPER wrote:
    well number7 posted a message stating which ones were available.

when and where? today in this thread? thanks for the help
    my2hands wrote:

i dont know, in one of those million threads. check his past posts. I believe he said somehting like, most are still available, and listed the ones that are already all gone - im pretty sure Easy St. is already all gone
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    my2hands wrote:
    No, I think awhile back- maybe a week or two?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    number 7 wrote:
    the site should launch this week...i don't want to say a time for certain, because as we know, it's fallen through in the past.

I still have hawaii's, dusseldorfs, copenhagen, vics, and more...

I honestly don't understand why someone would spend $450 - 600 on the hawaii poster.

The main reason i didn't want to go to flatstock was for everything that has transpired. People were paying kids to come up and buy posters for them, and it wasn't until that had happened multiple times amongst the chaos of the first day that we caught on to it. It's all overwhelmeing and disheartening and ugly. And i am doing my best not to focus on the few greedy, selfish assholes who are ruining this for everyone...especially me. I love making art, and feel very fortunate to make a living doing so, and a few individuals are taking something i love and putting a cancer on it, for their own empty financial profit. i am doing my best to stay positive about human beings as a species, but it's tough when you are constantly reminded at how ugly human beings can be.

For the most part, i am done. I will always make art and have a desire to make art, but i am done wasting any more time with the ugliness of human greed and the unfounded sense of entitlemnet some people have and the bombardment of everyone's opinions on what i should be doing. I appreciate all the support from the truly genuine people who just appreciate my posters for what they are, a piece of art to commemorate a show they went to. It's foolish of me to even be here right now reading any of this, and further contributing to it, it only causes my focus to remain on an ugly subject matter. Message boards are not healthy, productive places.

the site should be up this week...

i like this fucking guy right here!

i will buy his stuff from him at a reasonable rate any day of the week
  • number 7 wrote:
    the site should launch this week...i don't want to say a time for certain, because as we know, it's fallen through in the past.

I still have hawaii's, dusseldorfs, copenhagen, vics, and more...

I honestly don't understand why someone would spend $450 - 600 on the hawaii poster.

The main reason i didn't want to go to flatstock was for everything that has transpired. People were paying kids to come up and buy posters for them, and it wasn't until that had happened multiple times amongst the chaos of the first day that we caught on to it. It's all overwhelmeing and disheartening and ugly. And i am doing my best not to focus on the few greedy, selfish assholes who are ruining this for everyone...especially me. I love making art, and feel very fortunate to make a living doing so, and a few individuals are taking something i love and putting a cancer on it, for their own empty financial profit. i am doing my best to stay positive about human beings as a species, but it's tough when you are constantly reminded at how ugly human beings can be.

For the most part, i am done. I will always make art and have a desire to make art, but i am done wasting any more time with the ugliness of human greed and the unfounded sense of entitlemnet some people have and the bombardment of everyone's opinions on what i should be doing. I appreciate all the support from the truly genuine people who just appreciate my posters for what they are, a piece of art to commemorate a show they went to. It's foolish of me to even be here right now reading any of this, and further contributing to it, it only causes my focus to remain on an ugly subject matter. Message boards are not healthy, productive places.

the site should be up this week...

last post
    the Minions
    my2hands wrote:
    i like this fucking guy right here!

i will buy his stuff from him at a reasonable rate any day of the week

ok you found it, i was just about to paste it over here.
    You are a quick one!
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    my2hands wrote:

like a cocktease

i will hit refresh until i get a dc...if i get shut out i am going to walk into work tommorow and punch the first person that says good morning to me

Brad has already said if you want a DC, it comes from the 10C or eBay......
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • I'm a geek
    the Minions
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Brad has already said if you want a DC, it comes from the 10C or eBay......

well then, my coworkers better watch their ass

;)
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    ZAPPER wrote:
    well number7 posted a message stating which ones were available. Just like all the other poster artists - they have their posters up but not all of them are for sale.

BTW anyone have a Slater MMJ honey bear and bats poster for sale/trade? PM ME PLEASE!!!

one question

who the fluck are you and these others who have never posted in this thread??? ;)

KIDDING

i know people have lives and jobs and shit... just find it funny all these people lining up and chiming in

while we have this audience

anyone wants to buy some of these... let me know

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/trades.php?id=5446
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • bostonlou wrote:
    one question

who the fluck are you and these others who have never posted in this thread??? ;)

KIDDING

No, really. Great question! :D
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    bostonlou wrote:
    one question

KIDDING

i know people have lives and jobs and shit... just find it funny all these people lining up and chiming in

Cmon Lou.... You holding out on the Orange flame Neurosis???
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • bostonlou wrote:
    one question

KIDDING

I believe you asked this exact quote to me back in the 06 thread.

You oldie
    the Minions
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • No, really. Great question! :D
    there's alot of us hiding in the weeds.
    Go Birds!!!!
    bostonlou wrote:
    one question

KIDDING

sorry, havent posted for a while since my interent sucks. as for the others...i have no association with them
    ZAPPER wrote:
    sorry, havent posted for a while since my interent sucks. as for the others...i have no association with them

im just chilling here with seattlefatman and ninersfan