Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• who else here is kinda getting that funny stomach feeling like you're not sure what's going to happen next and there's vultures circling?
    the Minions
  • cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    yeah, i can't see the disclaimer about applicable laws and buying for personal use only, but there are errors on the page.
  • I have to step out now for about an hour, if it launches I'm gonna be pissed.

edit woo i made it back in time!
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • I told my wife I would pick her up at 5:30 now it looks like she'll have to stay at work all night
    the Minions
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    I told my wife I would pick her up at 5:30 now it looks like she'll have to stay at work all night

LMAO! Go ahead and get a spot on the couch, or outside on the lawn, ready.
  • Ironic that it is up on the 13th, considering how unlucky the 7 had been. ;)
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Ready....... set............ Brad?
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Ironic that it is up on the 13th, considering how unlucky the 7 had been. ;)

don'tcha think? :)
  • Sawyer wrote:
    where's the u2/pj hawaii?

2006, page 2.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Sawyer wrote:
    where's the u2/pj hawaii?

there's about 20 of them in ninersfan's trunk.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Didn't this happen prior to the initial launch date?

You could search through the posters but they all said " not for purchase"
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06

yes, we were able to look at the posters for several weeks.
    the Minions
  • i can't take it anymore! I've been on this damn computer so much for the past several months and now more mysteries. I don't wanna leave now and have he sale go down and miss it, but I'm starting to not give a shit. I just want it over!!!
    Its like a bad relationship. You walk around on eggshells for months trying to make it work and when its finally over you feel oh so much better!
    Can anyone relate?!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    jimed14 wrote:
    there's about 20 of them in ninersfan's trunk.
    You're in SF, steal his car.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    sabotage wrote:
    i can't take it anymore! I've been on this damn computer so much for the past several months and now more mysteries. I don't wanna leave now and have he sale go down and miss it, but I'm starting to not give a shit. I just want it over!!!
    Its like a bad relationship. You walk around on eggshells for months trying to make it work and when its finally over you feel oh so much better!
    Can anyone relate?!

yet, when it's over you'll be complaining that there's nothing to look forward to, no excitement .... :)

I don't want to miss it either ... but, damn, I ain't going to rearrange my life to hang around waiting for it ... you'll end up being like that guy in the John Cusack file One Crazy Summer ... the freak that didn't leave his bathroom waiting for the radio contest ...

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:
    yet, when it's over you'll be complaining that there's nothing to look forward to, no excitement .... :)

I don't want to miss it either ... but, damn, I ain't going to rearrange my life to hang around waiting for it ... you'll end up being like that guy in the John Cusack file One Crazy Summer ... the freak that didn't leave his bathroom waiting for the radio contest ...

ha! i love that movie. dude smoked a lot of cigarettes.
  • jimed14 wrote:

You're right. F this! I'm outta here!
    sabotage wrote:
    You're right. F this! I'm outta here!

one down ... the rest of you to go ... then they are mine ... **ALL MINE** ...

MWAAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAAAAAAAAAA

jimed14 wrote:
    one down ... the rest of you to go ... then they are mine ... **ALL MINE** ...

MWAAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAAAAAAAAAA

He aint leavin......

GR8Dane wrote:
    He aint leavin......

poop

• jimed14 wrote:

I'm always complaining anyway. Then there's the people complaining about me complaining, then the people complaing about the people complaining about the people complaining about me complaining. then there's the inevitable "deal with it"

:)
    the Minions
  • bostonlou wrote:
    yeah when he thinks it will be popular he bumps the price ... which... good for him since it takes money from the flippers ... but i wouldn't say cheap

i bought the clerks gold print for $100 .. at the time it was out of 40

then Kevin Smith wanted a 2nd run... so they were made and priced at $30

they sold like used tampons... and 74 of them are still available for $30

i still enjoy mine... but i'd rather have a 2nd edition one and $70 in my pocket... the ones i hang/keep... i go for the image... not the rarity of posters

don't feel too bad. kevin smith's people fucked up when they were shipping the second edition. mine came in a prism-shaped box instead of a poster tube. slight roll bends and damaged corners. fun.

but at any rate, i'm a big fan of todd slater's work. the ween and wolfmother prints are damn cool. i'm just not into either band to the point where i could justify spending the money. i really hate it when that happens...

alright, enough talk... back to refreshing artillery...
    i'm currently learning to deal

The last time it said "Sold Out," not "Not For Purchase" if I remember correctly.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
  • jjbehren wrote:
    The last time it said "Sold Out," not "Not For Purchase" if I remember correctly.
    Yes, you are correct.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    click on "purchase terms and conditions" on the bottom of the page.

Does this mean no trades?

where?
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    Anyone notice something funny about your state/province in your profile?
    Poncier wrote:
    Anyone notice something funny about your state/province in your profile?

Yup.... wont enter?

GR8Dane wrote:
    Yup.... wont enter?
    Yeah I was just checking mine and it said "no state/province listed", I figured somehow I missed it in July maybe and entered it. It said changes went thru and back to none listed.