Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• wasss19wasss19 Posts: 29
    kj1nyr wrote:
    I know! Irks me to no end that every flippin' day meanmrfandango has another one up on ebay, and he's the person that burned me with the damaged Coachella so I'm not likely to take that chance again.

Got a place for that 10K lakes right above the '96 Charlotte, although I may need to move things around to put it lower where I could stare at it properly. <sigh> Hopefully someday it will be mine.

Thanks for all for the kind words.

Peace,
    KJ

is that 96 charlotte signed and doodled?
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Thank you, I'm quite proud of it and it brings me much joy.

I have about 27 of them framed, give or take, but most were cheaply self framed years ago before I knew more about framing. I'm afraid I'd never part with my SD '98. I'm especially fond of the ones that depict beach scenes or the ocean. When I croak you can negotiate with my other half. ;)

Here's some pics. I'm lucky enough to have 15' high vaulted ceilings (selling point when I bought the house), so there's plenty of room for more if I ever hit Powerball and can afford to frame them. My Hawaii '06 Klausen is next to be framed and she's going right above the Catholic trio.

IMG_1653.jpg
    IMG_1651.jpg
    IMG_1650.jpg
    IMG_4363.jpg

Peace,
    KJ

you are going to have to move soon :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    wasss19 wrote:

I am sure she is not selling it....... but props for not giving up your search
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Thank you, I'm quite proud of it and it brings me much joy.

I have about 27 of them framed, give or take, but most were cheaply self framed years ago before I knew more about framing. I'm afraid I'd never part with my SD '98. I'm especially fond of the ones that depict beach scenes or the ocean. When I croak you can negotiate with my other half. ;)

Here's some pics. I'm lucky enough to have 15' high vaulted ceilings (selling point when I bought the house), so there's plenty of room for more if I ever hit Powerball and can afford to frame them. My Hawaii '06 Klausen is next to be framed and she's going right above the Catholic trio.

IMG_1653.jpg
    IMG_1651.jpg
    IMG_1650.jpg
    IMG_4363.jpg

Peace,
    KJ

Wow, someday I will have a wall just like that. Your posters are awsome kj! Truly inspiring!

Keep up the good work!

Nik
    I will swallow poison
  • wasss19wasss19 Posts: 29
    KDH12 wrote:

gotta keep trying i guess :)
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    aus_suz wrote:
    Ive said it b4 and I will say it again......
    I love your posters..:)
    :)
    wasss19 wrote:
    Yes it is.
    KDH12 wrote:
    you are going to have to move soon :)
    Tell me about it! Not so much because of my posters but definitely because of my husband's 40,000 comic books!
    KDH12 wrote:
    You are correct sir, no way I'd sell or trade it.

You guys are all so sweet and complimentary. Where's Lou to shoot me down?!? ;)

Peace,
    KJ
  • kj1nyr wrote:

Peace,
    KJ

have you thought about re-framing some of those using some matting? not trying to shoot you down or anything, i know its pricey, but i was curious.
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Anyone got an Emek 10K lakes for a Klausen purple Vic and an Ames Lolla Abe Lincoln?

How 'bout a Klausen '06 DC for the purple Vic and Lolla? Check out my trades, I'm willing to deal for either poster.

I can't help you out on this one, and I think that the DC trade is probably a bit steep, but you may be able to swing the 10K Lakes trade provided you aim for a 'non-Doves' version. Good luck!
    I am going to make my own DVD called Immagine in Poster and it is going to chronicle the drama and suspense of waiting for the 10C to sell posters. :)
  • KDH12 wrote:
    I am going to make my own DVD called Immagine in Poster and it is going to chronicle the drama and suspense of waiting for the 10C to sell posters. :)

can i pre-order that?

does it come w/a t-shirt?
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    KDH12 wrote:

will you have a poster with your DVD? when does it go on sale?

what's the run size? A/P version?

VARIANTS?!?!?!?!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    You could call it Chinese Democracy.....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    KDH12 wrote:

LOL I have to say the room looks amazing....well done :D
    I need a coffee!
  • jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    KDH12 wrote:

Can I get a cameo in that? I've already got my quote picked out...

"Goddamn kj1nyr, knows how to build a poster room!"
    I need more walls!!!

have you thought about re-framing some of those using some matting? not trying to shoot you down or anything, i know its pricey, but i was curious.

Oh yeah, think about it every day when I look at them. Can't afford it right now unfortunately. Had an IRS issue last year that I'm still paying off. Besides, I need to stop buying new ones!!
    jdub3001 wrote:
    Can I get a cameo in that? I've already got my quote picked out...

"Goddamn kj1nyr, knows how to build a poster room!"

LMAO thank you <blush>

Peace,
    KJ
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    kj1nyr wrote:

Yes it is.

Tell me about it! Not so much because of my posters but definitely because of my husband's 40,000 comic books!

You are correct sir, no way I'd sell or trade it.

You guys are all so sweet and complimentary. Where's Lou to shoot me down?!? ;)

Peace,
    KJ

i can't get to photobucket from work so i have no comment

i'm sure you've done a great job

now why don't you send a pic of the Firehouse sitting unused in a box? i'm sure it looks amazing ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Besides, I need to stop buying new ones!!

Oh I hear ya on that one :)
    I need a coffee!
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    It was a b-day present and it finially arrived love the framing
    Go Birds!!!!
  • jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    It was a b-day present and it finially arrived love the framing

Congrats! Got any photos to share?
  • Anyone else still waiting on their Klausen order?
    the Minions
    Anyone else still waiting on their Klausen order?

Yup.... still waiting.

• jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    jdub3001 wrote:
    Congrats! Got any photos to share?
    soon,hopefully by this weekend.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

I'm waiting on the first 6 I ordered on night one ... but I did receive the last few I ordered on night one just before the shut down.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez

yes sir still waiting
    bostonlou wrote:
    i can't get to photobucket from work so i have no comment

i'm sure you've done a great job

now why don't you send a pic of the Firehouse sitting unused in a box? i'm sure it looks amazing ;)

It's not in a box, it's in a presentation portfolio and I was looking at it just this weekend with a heavy heart of guilt thanks to you! ;)
  • gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787

Yes still waiting for my Klausen tube and still waiting for my Euro sub from Ames
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    Yes still waiting for my Klausen tube and still waiting for my Euro sub from Ames

:eek: thats a long wait for Ames
    I need a coffee!
    "More Tubes Out / New Posters
    More US orders went out this morning, so they should be arriving for some of you tomorrow and for others in a day or two. If you ordered a Portland or South America poster, your order has not been packed...those posters are a little bigger and we need to cut down the oversized tubes from 30" down to about 26" (it's better if there isn't so much room in the tube for the posters to possibly move around in), shouldn't take too long. We are going to start packing all the international orders tomorrow night and will hopefully have most of them in the mail by the end of the week. So if al goes well, everything should be in the mail by next week and on it's way.

The two new posters...good news and bad news. The good news...the Built to Spill poster should go on sale sometime next week. I will send out an email announcing the sale date and time...and if you are wondering why you didn't get an email announcing the last two sales, it's because those sales were unannounced. The bad news...I was not given copies of the Widespread Panic poster to sell on my own. The only place you could get them was at the show, and from what I was told, they sold out. So those, unfortunately, will not be for sale."

Here is what he has to say for those of use waiting for posters, looks like by the end of the week they will be in hand :)