Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• Urujam wrote:

Has it not been there since the beginning?
    Paris, France 11/9 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark 26/6 2007
    Stockholm, Sweden 7/7 2012
    Solna, Sweden 28/6 2014
  • Have it not been there since the beginning?

Don't think it ever went away, I think Cincy still up also, well not at this time because whole web page is down.
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Urujam wrote:
    Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    Apache/1.3.37 Server at artillerydesign.com Port 80

So it was up for a total of 5 days? Well done.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    Schoki wrote:

happy that i bought the Vic from Klausen.

Like the reg. version better, think the purple and orange don´t match too well

together.

if you have a purple and don't like it i would be happy to trade you for it :)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Urujam wrote:
    Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    Apache/1.3.37 Server at artillerydesign.com Port 80

Wonder what the limit was?? 10,000 hits? 100,000?
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    a5pj wrote:
    if you have a purple and don't like it i would be happy to trade you for it :)

Sorry. Don´t have a purple just the normal version .
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    Schoki wrote:
    Sorry. Don´t have a purple just the normal version .

worth a shot :)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Honolulu Hawaii PJ & U2 for :

1 LA Klausen
    and 1 Toronto Dragons

( 2 for 1 )

i will hold back my reaction , until after i read some of my co- posterfanatics reactons,.....
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Honolulu Hawaii PJ & U2 for :

1 LA Klausen
    and 1 Toronto Dragons

( 2 for 1 )

i will hold back my reaction , until after i read some of my co- posterfanatics reactons,.....

I personally wouldn't make that trade. Putting aside feelings on the artwork (I think that the Toronto poster is one of the best of recent years), it doesn't make sense financially in the long term.
  • cerebus wrote:
    I personally wouldn't make that trade.

How do you know? Which side of it are you on?

I personally like the Toronto poster the best out of the three. (Anyone have one, preferably S/N, to trade?) But I'm not a huge fan of the LA print (although I have one, S/N, and that color fade is really impressive in person. And I would trade it for a Toronto S/N).

Overall, though, I'd have to say that trade is a little lop-sided in favor of whoever is getting that Hawaii print because of its current value.

Good trade if both sides are happy though.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    bostonlou wrote:
    is this another offer for a fight? i can't tell anymore

why didn't you get a hawaii at FS? dummy ;)

I got nothing but love..... AC and La sold out right in front of me, then Brad put up the sign "more later" for Hawaii. I was off to the Gorge for DMB, so no later for me..... Got the ugliest DMB Methane poster instead....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
    cerebus wrote:
    I personally wouldn't make that trade.

jjbehren wrote:
    How do you know? Which side of it are you on?

I personally like the Toronto poster the best out of the three. (Anyone have one, preferably S/N, to trade?) But I'm not a huge fan of the LA print (although I have one, S/N, and that color fade is really impressive in person. And I would trade it for a Toronto S/N).

Overall, though, I'd have to say that trade is a little lop-sided in favor of whoever is getting that Hawaii print because of its current value.

Good trade if both sides are happy though.

yes- as always- if both sides are happy then its worth it.

forgot to mention, non of these are s/n.
    there are also issues with at least 1 corner and 1 edge of the Honolulu poster.

The Toronto Dragons is mint, and the LA has 1 small crease issue (will frame out, i have been told ) .

Dont forget the 10Csale has yet to happen for the honolulu , whereas the other 2 are long gone thru 10C .

i just wanted some reactions and to compare them to what my initial reaction was ( in my mind to myself ) when this was proposed.

thanks .

:)
    platessmall.jpg
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Dont forget the 10Csale has yet to happen for the honolulu , whereas the other 2 are long gone thru 10C .

Remember, there were no LA or Toronto available through Brad's site even from the get-go ... combined with your point on the 10c sales ... what you see on the bay is what you'll get as far as availability goes ... there may be more availability with Honalulu prints. Not saying they will be cheap, but Honalulu will be a little more available in the short term ... if someone lets go of LA and Toronto, they may be hard to get back.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez

Bathgate66 wrote:
    yes- as always- if both sides are happy then its worth it.

forgot to mention, non of these are s/n.
    there are also issues with at least 1 corner and 1 edge of the Honolulu poster.

The Toronto Dragons is mint, and the LA has 1 small crease issue (will frame out, i have been told ) .

i just wanted some reactions and to compare them to what my initial reaction was ( in my mind to myself ) when this was proposed.

thanks .

I love the dragons, and LA is right up there!

• Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    I wrote this in another trade but regretted that I didnt post it here as I would like to hear others opinion.

Posting it here as well.

And I would also like to mention one thing that I havent seen mentioned before. The Hawaii Klausen is for two of the biggest bands in the world. It documents a historic moment. U2 and Pearl Jam, playing together. That doesnt happen alot, and especially with such cool art to come with it!

The poster also covers two fan bases. Not just pj fans wanting this. U2 fans will also be interested in it. This just strengten its demand considerably. This is a poster that will be very sought after in time. In 5 years or so, paying 400 for this will most likely be a bargain!

The DC will be sought after too. It will be sold for huge money, but it lacks the 'power of the event' that the hawaii has. DC wasn't a special occation other than it was a kick ass pearl jam show. The hawaii on the other hand tells the tale of U2 and pearl jam, two legends in rock history, come together on one special december night in Hawaii!
    I will swallow poison
    Niko80 wrote:
    I wrote this in another trade but regretted that I didnt post it here as I would like to hear others opinion.

Posting it here as well.

And I would also like to mention one thing that I havent seen mentioned before. The Hawaii Klausen is for two of the biggest bands in the world. It documents a historic moment. U2 and Pearl Jam, playing together. That doesnt happen alot, and especially with such cool art to come with it!

The poster also covers two fan bases. Not just pj fans wanting this. U2 fans will also be interested in it. This just strengten its demand considerably. This is a poster that will be very sought after in time. In 5 years or so, paying 400 for this will most likely be a bargain!

The DC will be sought after too. It will be sold for huge money, but it lacks the 'power of the event' that the hawaii has. DC wasn't a special occation other than it was a kick ass pearl jam show. The hawaii on the other hand tells the tale of U2 and pearl jam, two legends in rock history, come together on one special december night in Hawaii!

i think it is well documented how i feel about U2 .
    as for PJ, well, we are all here,.

:confused:

i want both of these really bad,
    equally as for each.
    i am day by day coming to terms with the fact that i will likely never get these, reghardless of my trade offers & inventory.
    platessmall.jpg
  • i like the hawaii better that the dc, buts thats cuz i like waves better than grim reapers.
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    i think it is well documented how i feel about U2 .
    as for PJ, well, we are all here,.

:confused:

i want both of these really bad,
    equally as for each.
    i am day by day coming to terms with the fact that i will likely never get these, reghardless of my trade offers & inventory.
    I know how you feel and I feel for you. But remember, 10C will come thru for us.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    I know how you feel and I feel for you. But remember, 10C will come thru for us.

it's been a year and four months since the dc show. when, exactly, do you think 10c will "come through"?

gorge has to be nearly that lond, too. and if you wait a minute, it'll have been a year since the hawaii show, too

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • dangerboy wrote:
    it's been a year and four months since the dc show. when, exactly, do you think 10c will "come through"?

gorge has to be nearly that lond, too. and if you wait a minute, it'll have been a year since the hawaii show, too
    I'm hoping by the end of the year. Maybe as things wind down for the dvd and cd releases, SLH will throw us a bone and put the remaining 06's on sale and start selling the 07's sometime after. Who knows, maybe Number 7 was given the courtesy by 10C to sell his stock first before they released the ones they had. I think BK's are the only ones left from 06. It would make sense to get the 06's done before the 07's start.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I'm hoping by the end of the year. Maybe as things wind down for the dvd and cd releases, SLH will throw us a bone and put the remaining 06's on sale and start selling the 07's sometime after. Who knows, maybe Number 7 was given the courtesy by 10C to sell his stock first before they released the ones they had. I think BK's are the only ones left from 06. It would make sense to get the 06's done before the 07's start.

the Italy 06 Ames hasn't been sold yet ... the skull/butterfly ... right?

I'll guess that one is next ... that sale would go nicely with the DVD release ....

Perhaps if you bought a DVD, you get a tube coming as well? (ok, that's a stretch).

edit .... this one ... http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/42956
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:
    You are correct. I forgot about that one.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Artillery back up again.... No changes though.

jimed14 wrote:

I'll guess that one is next ... that sale would go nicely with the DVD release ....

Perhaps if you bought a DVD, you get a tube coming as well? (ok, that's a stretch).

Nicest Ames of the tour IMO.

• ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 250
    jimed14 wrote:

that would be a nice gift from 10c :)
    Previously known as Elzar
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569

number7 didn't offer dc or gorge

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    Niko80 wrote:

Posting it here as well.

I know a lot of U2 fans (I am one). None of them like the poster. For one thing, they think the letters is too hard to read. There doesn't seem to be much desire from the U2 crowd for this poster. Just go over to the U2.com forums. No talk of it.

Second, U2 and Pearl Jam played several shows together in the 90's during U2's ZooTv tour.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    I have a lot of U2 fans. None of them like the poster. For one thing, they think the letters is too hard to read. There doesn't seem to be much desire from the U2 crowd for this poster. Just go over to the U2.com forums. No talk of it.

Second, U2 and Pearl Jam played several shows together in the 90's during U2's ZooTv tour.

i concur

you can go on u2.coms official store, and many of the U2 posters/ lithographs are readily available.( alltho some have indeed sold out )

i dont think the poster craze is as widespread on U2 forums / fandome as it is in the Pearl Jam world.
    platessmall.jpg
  • dangerboy wrote:
    number7 didn't offer dc or gorge
    Probably got cleaned out at flatstock.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org