Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• Bathgate66 wrote:
    sorry bud,

thats why i added whomever else.
    :)

hey man again we are in the same boat-

totally.

i just wanted a dusseldorf, hawaii, portland, purple vic, toronto, easy st., and showbox.

is that too much to ask ;)
  • GR8Dane wrote:
    Me too...... Coachella is beeee-u-tif-l. Somebody help on this one?

The 10K Lakes prices are making the $95 I had to spend on the Coachella look like a bargain... I like that Coachella so much it's the screen saver on my phone...
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Me too...... Coachella is beeee-u-tif-l. Somebody help on this one?

It's apparently one of the posters next up in the 'e-mail me at this time, and go crazy waiting' process that he sells posters by. The EODM Manchester is also slated to be sold soon:

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/53940
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    sk8nshoot1 wrote:
    The 10K Lakes prices are making the $95 I had to spend on the Coachella look like a bargain... I like that Coachella so much it's the screen saver on my phone...

Even though my Coachella was damaged in shipping I had it framed. Most people can't see the bends along the left side, but I can and it breaks my heart. Didn't know at the time that Emek was planning on selling them on his site. If/when that happens I'll have to try for one, swap them out.

Not like I've ever gotten lucky with Emek's email sales. Shut out every time.

Someday the 10K Lakes will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine. ;)

Peace,
    KJ
  • cerebus wrote:
    It's apparently one of the posters next up in the 'e-mail me at this time, and go crazy waiting' process that he sells posters by. The EODM Manchester is also slated to be sold soon:

That makes me cream

I mean scream.
    the Minions
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    bostonlou wrote:
    ireland and DC for your firehouse

sorry nice try

but my firehouse isnt on the table. ( oh wait noone has any of these out on the table )
    i have been debating my red borgata,
    but i keep pussying out
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • ISO Lollapalooza '07 (green man) and DC '03

Just thought I'd throw that out there
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    cerebus wrote:

at least you have a chance with emek and it's not the break plans 2 different times for no reason and either stay up all fuckin night long or be shut out process ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    sorry nice try

but my firehouse isnt on the table. ( oh wait noone has any of these out on the table )
    i have been debating my red borgata,
    but i keep pussying out

if your firehouse isn't framed and sitting on the wall in a game room then it's a damn shame!!

any firehouse that it

that's why you or kj1nyr is going to hook me up! :)
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    bostonlou wrote:
    at least you have a chance with emek and it's not the break plans 2 different times for no reason and either stay up all fuckin night long or be shut out process ;)

True. :)

Talking of exercises in frustration, anyone pick up the new Fairey today?
  • bostonlou wrote:
    At least I know with Emek that 1 minute after I send my email it was either too early or too late. I'm 0 for 1,000 with him. I fared much better with BK and I didn't even score til this morning.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • kj1nyr wrote:
    Even though my Coachella was damaged in shipping I had it framed. Most people can't see the bends along the left side, but I can and it breaks my heart. Didn't know at the time that Emek was planning on selling them on his site. If/when that happens I'll have to try for one, swap them out.

Peace,
    KJ

That's why I got one from e-bay, I didn't know he would be selling them direct either.

I haven't had much luck with the mass e-mail method, make that any luck...

Missed out on QOTSA Berlin/Koln and also Decemberists and also 10K Lakes...

But I did get the europe art show posters direct from him and a while back I just wrote him direct and got a few by just asking if there were any hanging around... QOTSA Detroit/Engine and QOTSA Albuquerque/Spider
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2016 Fenway I
  • is a hawaii ames for klausen a fair trade if u like both the same?
    Go Birds!!!!
    is a hawaii ames for klausen a fair trade if u like both the same?

if you can agree to a trade then it's fair

if you're talking value... the klausen is worth more

expressobeans is your friend too

I think so. Its whatever makes you happy. Who gives a fiddlers fuck if its a klaussen and its worth $300 on EBay vs. one that you really like that goes for $40? GO with yer heart
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009

I was just about to offer an Ames Hawaii 06 for a Klausen Dusseldorf 07
    if anyone was interested...

PM me... THX!
    2016 Fenway I
    is a hawaii ames for klausen a fair trade if u like both the same?
    \

id say yes
    if both parties are satisfied, its fair.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    \

id say yes
    if both parties are satisfied, its fair.
    i have the ames but am dying for the klausen. If i can't get a klausen from the 10c sale(if it ever happens) then i would trade my ames for a klausen.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • a question for the poster people.....

what were posters selling for at the vic show and the hawaii show????

were they still in the $20-$25 range?????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    Vic poster was 25
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    a question for the poster people.....

what were posters selling for at the vic show and the hawaii show????

were they still in the $20-$25 range?????
    I believe 25 at both.

The ones on Klausen's site are signed and numbered by him, and as a rule posters sell for more when the artist signs them.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier wrote:
    I believe 25 at both.

The ones on Klausen's site are signed and numbered by him, and as a rule posters sell for more when the artist signs them.
    so these posters that sold for $25 at the shows....

are now being sold for 4X that amount on the artists website?????

and there are people here who dont think he will keep on releasing them????

what am i missing here???

if im the artist i would be laughing all the fucking way to the bank....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • I have a few to trade for a Dusseldorf or Hawaii (Klausen). Anyone, Anyone??
  • the artist knows he can charge an exorbitant amount of money for these posters,
    and someone, somewhere will always cough up the cash.

after all it is his artwork and his right to charge whatever he chooses.

that said...it does seem that the average collector is getting screwed, big time and will continue to get screwed as these 'rare' posters keep getting released again and again when the masses think they are obsolete.

as someone said in another thread....sounds like one big mindfuck to me.
    Nice shirt.
  • so these posters that sold for $25 at the shows....
    are now being sold for 4X that amount on the artists website?????
    If someone has a Klausen-Hawaii for 4x what he sold them for at the show I'll buy it.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    wow

no flippers for me ?

i am looking for the hawaii PJ / U2 , if anyone has an extra.

i have a few extras , not avail on the site ( as of right now however i do not know if they were ever offered or not- including Toronto Dragons, Portugal , East Rutherford , LA and also have extra s/n Boston 1 , s/n Methane , or perhaps take a look around My Trades )

thanks in advance.

congrats to all the left coasters and whomever else was in the right place at the right time and got the poster gems that we all wanted so very badly .
    kudos.

Brad, two thumbs down bud.

:rolleyes:

i am also willing to part with my hampton double sided s/n ( meaning the left part on 1 poster, the right on the other ) it is stil in the fattest poster tube i have ever received,.....................ever .
    platessmall.jpg
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    I think so. Its whatever makes you happy. Who gives a fiddlers fuck if its a klaussen and its worth $300 on EBay vs. one that you really like that goes for $40? GO with yer heart

Actually, the Ames Hawaii is going for upwards of $200 unsigned.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    Poncier wrote:
    I believe 25 at both.

Actually, Hawaii was $35.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    kj1nyr wrote:

Peace,
    KJ

Not to brake your heart but if I had to guess I think that Emek will only be selling the Coachella vairents via his site, the reg edition was sold at the festival.... but that is just a hunch.......

and I am not to fond of the varients of this one, at least I got a regular at no charge :)
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/63651
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    KDH12 wrote:
    Not to brake your heart but if I had to guess I think that Emek will only be selling the Coachella vairents via his site, the reg edition was sold at the festival.... but that is just a hunch.......

and I am not to fond of the varients of this one, at least I got a regular at no charge :)
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/63651

I want one......
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!