Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    pdalowsky said:

absolutely disgusting. That is truly appalling.

this sums it up
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    that takes a special kind of stupid to do that to someone...sorry to hear this
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I can help you along with Elway and Cockage to get some of the picks... not the same I know, but at least they're ones being used on this tour that can be framed nicely. :)
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Amazing what some people will do. Sorry to hear this :(
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,487

vvvvvvvv If I was armchair detective, I might start with this guy. vvvvvv
    really? stfu
    it sucks but get a grip on reality

Aggravated robbery means the robber was armed with a deadly weapon, had an accomplice, or actually inflicted serious bodily harm on the victim. Some states, like Illinois, include the threat of bodily harm in the definition of aggravated robbery.

Assault

At Common Law, an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and Tort Law. There is, however, an additional Criminal Law category of assault consisting of an attempted but unsuccessful Battery.

Statutory definitions of assault in the various jurisdictions throughout the United States are not substantially different from the common-law definition.

The guy was a POS and stole something.

The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    FadedGloryFadedGlory Chicagoland Posts: 416
    What side of the rail were you on? I was four rows up in reserved on Stone's side and have some crowd shots and videos. Always happy to scan through stuff if the detective work has a chance, albeit a small one, to help.

What I would love more than anything for you, beyond getting the stuff back, is for the douchenozzle who robbed you – and the douchenozzle whose idea of helping on a thread like this is to tell someone to "stfu" and make your loss all about him – to find themselves at the end of a mic stand while Eddie bashes them for a few minutes like he did his guitar in Tampa. What can I say? Some people subscribe to "turn the other cheek"; I subscribe to "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth."

In the meantime, this was my general view, so if this was the side you were on, shoot me a message and let me know and I can start looking at stuff to see if there's a shot. A few non-security red shirts in this one (though my apologies if someone out there is innocent and just happens to be wearing a red shirt and is in this image).

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

• Options
    skram79skram79 Posts: 19
    Steve,

This is Rob, the guy with the Red Sox hat that helped you out at the beginning of the concert with seating. I am really sorry to hear that your night ended this way. It was a great concert and I really enjoyed getting to meet you.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    That is awful. Sorry it happened. What an Asswipe.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    dmaradona10dmaradona10 Posts: 897
    drsluggo said:

I can help you along with Elway and Cockage to get some of the picks... not the same I know, but at least they're ones being used on this tour that can be framed nicely. :)

Now that's awesome!
    Las Cruces, NM Pan Am Center September 14, 1995
    Albuquerque, NM Tingley Coliseum July 7, 1998
    New York City, NY MSG May 20, 2010
    Eddie Vedder Solo Albuquerque, NM November 9, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    LA Nov. 23: 24, 2013
    Denver 10-22-14
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    Sure sounds like a robbery to me, too.
    I also, like some others here, recommend you file a police report.
    That way, if this guy is spotted again at a show, you can have him apprehended by the police and maybe get your stuff back.
    Just my two cents worth...
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    What is "stfu" - I don't want to take away from this discussion as knowing this isn't important but I can't figure it out.

I wish I had something friggin awesome to replace your loss with....I have a spare something I'll pm u.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    FoxyRedLa said:

What is "stfu" - I don't want to take away from this discussion as knowing this isn't important but I can't figure it out.

I wish I had something friggin awesome to replace your loss with....I have a spare something I'll pm u.

Shut the fuck up - it feels better typing it all out!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Talk about Bad Karma.... holy shit!!!
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691

Ok I was on the floor last night & had a great, safe time,in my wheelchair(read my response in given to fly). By no means was I out to make anyone's night disturbed by being by the rail at my favorite band ! And I do not think anyones night was ruined any more what happened to me after the show. I stayed up by the rail even when they started taking it apart.

Then I made eye contact with someone on stage & mouthed the word pick & he held his finger up for me to wait a minute. And before I knew it he came out & handed me a couple picks,& set list, I told him thank you, & what my project/goal was to frame the poster with my ticket, set list,GA wrist pass everybody's pick & matt's drum sticks. He said that sounded very cool told me to give hime a few minutes & when he came back gave me what looked like 6-10 picks & Matt's sticks & he was gone

. I was so happy on cloud nine, being in my wheelchair, it was hard to not drop them because I had him slide the sticks on the side of my leg & the pick's I just told him to set them next to the sticks because I just had to find my friend to put them away, but leaving the arena this very drunk guy wanted to see what the guy gave me.

So he grabbed the sticks just holding them, looking then he see's the picks he grabs them & asking to look at the same time , then just turns around & hauled ass out the doors........JUST RAN OUT WITH MY STICKS & PICKS...... now I'm yelling for my friend or anyone to help because shit was feeling very fucked up but my voice is so quiet normally so after yelling the whole show no none can hear me

I find my friends & they get pissed look around but the drunk fuck is long gone.Kind of fat(beer gut)red shirt he was standing just to our back right side( he was the one that bothered people around us all night.

Their were were so few people left & the few that were around didn't see anyone & they wouldn't let me back in, so I got the set list & 2 of Ed's picks but that asshole took off with my sticks & I can only guess they were everybody elses from what I can guess.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT(like someone had to see this happen, it was so quick it was hard to react)

i can't type anymore arms are ready to fall off,hope this makes sense it took a long time to type

thx
    steve

Not to take away from what happened because that's awful and I feel badly. I did offer up whatever u can do but it looks like your selling a ton of pics!?
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,307
    Appalling on many levels. Sorry to hear this type of thing is happening. Hope you recoup somehow.
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    This Stinks. Sorry.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Lifted said:

I thought it was fucked up when someone stole my wiper blades off my volvo at bristow in 2010...and it started raining on my 2+hour drive home...but this takes the cake. Sorry that happened to you. A shame there are such assholes in this world.

that is fucked up
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,319
    It never fails there is always a dirt bag that will ruin an experience for some one else , remember after Philly 4 that creep took the wine bottle this reminds me of that ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 976
    So saddened to read this story...I can assure you I would have tackled that guy if I saw that go down.

Keep your head up and he will get what he has coming to him.
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20 (Canceled)
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20 (Canceled)
    Indianapolis, IN - 9/10/23 (Canceled)
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,899

It never fails there is always a dirt bag that will ruin an experience for some one else , remember after Philly 4 that creep took the wine bottle this reminds me of that ...

Yep I thought the same thing.

I hope he is caught and he is kicked out of 10C.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    teskeincteskeinc Posts: 836
    Who I Am said:

Karma.

tinz. said:

Ok I was on the floor last night & had a great, safe time,in my wheelchair(read my response in given to fly). By no means was I out to make anyone's night disturbed by being by the rail at my favorite band ! And I do not think anyones night was ruined any more what happened to me after the show. I stayed up by the rail even when they started taking it apart.

Then I made eye contact with someone on stage & mouthed the word pick & he held his finger up for me to wait a minute. And before I knew it he came out & handed me a couple picks,& set list, I told him thank you, & what my project/goal was to frame the poster with my ticket, set list,GA wrist pass everybody's pick & matt's drum sticks. He said that sounded very cool told me to give hime a few minutes & when he came back gave me what looked like 6-10 picks & Matt's sticks & he was gone

. I was so happy on cloud nine, being in my wheelchair, it was hard to not drop them because I had him slide the sticks on the side of my leg & the pick's I just told him to set them next to the sticks because I just had to find my friend to put them away, but leaving the arena this very drunk guy wanted to see what the guy gave me.

So he grabbed the sticks just holding them, looking then he see's the picks he grabs them & asking to look at the same time , then just turns around & hauled ass out the doors........JUST RAN OUT WITH MY STICKS & PICKS...... now I'm yelling for my friend or anyone to help because shit was feeling very fucked up but my voice is so quiet normally so after yelling the whole show no none can hear me

I find my friends & they get pissed look around but the drunk fuck is long gone.Kind of fat(beer gut)red shirt he was standing just to our back right side( he was the one that bothered people around us all night.

Their were were so few people left & the few that were around didn't see anyone & they wouldn't let me back in, so I got the set list & 2 of Ed's picks but that asshole took off with my sticks & I can only guess they were everybody elses from what I can guess.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT(like someone had to see this happen, it was so quick it was hard to react)

i can't type anymore arms are ready to fall off,hope this makes sense it took a long time to type

thx
    steve

Not to take away from what happened because that's awful and I feel badly. I did offer up whatever u can do but it looks like your selling a ton of pics!?
    Good call, seems selling these "rare pics" for hundreds of dollars on lost dogs and the "robbery" just cost you some serious coin.
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,899
    teskeinc said:

Who I Am said:

Karma.

tinz. said:

thx
    steve

Good call, seems selling these "rare pics" for hundreds of dollars on lost dogs and the "robbery" just cost you some serious coin.
    Where's that popcorn emoji?
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,946
    What a wanker.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    tinz. said:

thx
    steve

HOLD UP A SECOND NOW?? The RARE PICK SET I PUT ON LOST .DOGS??
    Ii bought that pick set with the backspacer sale from the TOM TOMORROW so please dont get me madder than I already am.
    teskeinc said:

Who I Am said:

Karma.

again:

Ii bought that pick set with the backspacer sale from the TOM TOMORROW so please dont get me madder than I already am.

Iwas selling them to help pay for the T.T. sale.(Not that I need to justify anything to assholes but ......Im mad enough to deal with this stupid shit
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691

tinz. said:

thx
    steve

teskeinc said:

Who I Am said:

Karma.

again:

Iwas selling them to help pay for the T.T. sale.(Not that I need to justify anything to assholes but ......Im mad enough to deal with this stupid shit

Whoa... I'm not an asshole, I offered my assistance with providing you a pic or two but was put off a little bit when I saw you selling pics for big bucks that myself or others may be gifting you because of what happened.. Anyway good luck
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,817
    The guy flips pics for hundreds of dollars???

Classic!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    teskeincteskeinc Posts: 836

eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 541

March 10 edited March 11 in Lost Dogs Flag

Ii'm selling them as a set .Because I got them & I have no time to start a new addiction or sell them one at a time. Please don't ask to split them.is what i've been able to add up & other pic collectors have told me that my price right on. there worth it & very rare..
    Futra white $50
    futra black $50
    sparky white $60
    sparky black $60
    batman $40
    batgirl $40
    edved $100
    total =$400 if you buy 1 by 1 so $350 for the set or trade......
    Hope that helps.

Post edited by eyecanwalk on March 11

So those are a Tom Tomorrow set? All of them?
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Options
    skram79skram79 Posts: 19
    edited April 2016
    I met Steve prior to the concert, if you look at the post in Lost Dogs it was dated in March of this year. I spent about ten or fifteen minutes helping him with a problem prior to the concert and came away liking him. I do not think that he was waiting to get pics to sell at the end of the concert; if anything he was waiting for a path so he could get out without hurting anyone with his chair. When I read his post my heart broke for him. I could barely hear him before the concert and he was speaking up. I believe that no one heard him and that someone grabbed the sticks from him and ran.

Steve, try to focus on the great things that did go down Wednesday night. The great people that surrounded you and sang with you. The show that was one of the best Rock n Roll shows I have ever seen. Let those memories live in the front and place the drunk guy out of there.
This discussion has been closed.