Options

Thanks to the "GUY" that stole my sticks & picks in Jax

124»

Comments

• Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    Thanks for all the good words i'll write more soon, I did look at a lot of pictures but no luck, there is another guy that would get right in front of me everytime Ed or Mike would come over to stone's side, but was it just me or did they not come to that side a lot & when they did & the dumbass would get in just the exact spot so there was no way to make eye contact because they couldn't even fucking see me.And you would think that if one of them would have seen a guy in a wheelchair 5 feet from the rail they would have done something even if it was a thumbs up to make sure I was ok.

I really want to thank all the people that were around me for being as cool as you were.I know I didn't wait crazy hours in line like most of you,, but I would have loved to but my health won't let me sit for long anymore,so thanks for being so cool with me .I never thought I would be near the rail again.THANK YOU !
  • Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    teskeinc said:

eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 541

March 10 edited March 11 in Lost Dogs Flag

Ii'm selling them as a set .Because I got them & I have no time to start a new addiction or sell them one at a time. Please don't ask to split them.is what i've been able to add up & other pic collectors have told me that my price right on. there worth it & very rare..
    Futra white $50
    futra black $50
    sparky white $60
    sparky black $60
    batman $40
    batgirl $40
    edved $100
    total =$400 if you buy 1 by 1 so $350 for the set or trade......
    Hope that helps.

Post edited by eyecanwalk on March 11

So those are a Tom Tomorrow set? All of them?

I'll reply to this quote in the most positive way I can.

1st I got those prices from some very well respected forum member.
    2nd Just check 25 Years of Tomorrow, I can't find the link for the sale but if someone would post it for me that would be great
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,946
    Crickets
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    It takes a special kind of scumbag to pick on a dude in a wheelchair - either in person at a show, or here online.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,937
    Too many are ignoring the rules. It is not ok to curse each other out.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.
This discussion has been closed.