Options

Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

Comments

• Options
    JLank11JLank11 Posts: 31
    I have a poster limit question. Is it 2 per person total or can I buy 1 of each poster? Can I buy 2 of each poster? My brother doesn't get to town until Monday for Wrigley 2 and I was thinking of driving down Friday and wanted to have a solid strategy. Thanks.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    JLank11 said:

I have a poster limit question. Is it 2 per person total or can I buy 1 of each poster? Can I buy 2 of each poster? My brother doesn't get to town until Monday for Wrigley 2 and I was thinking of driving down Friday and wanted to have a solid strategy. Thanks.

2 of each is usually what it is.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Will someone post up the posters? Please. I've only seen the merch from twitter and the prints are blurred out. Thanks!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    FoxyRedLa said:

Will someone post up the posters? Please. I've only seen the merch from twitter and the prints are blurred out. Thanks!

That's all we have so far...
    The full prints will be here tomorrow!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    JLank11JLank11 Posts: 31

2 of each is usually what it is.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Suziemay said:

Suziemay said:

AceCool said:

I find it interesting that so many people have made the comment that based on the previews they think the merch for Wrigley blows the Fenway merch out. I personally feel that it all basically looks the same. You got your keychain, stickers, koozies, socks, skyline shirt, jersey, f'n cards (I just don't get the appeal). Other than the Klausen, those posters aren't doing a whole lot for me. This could be easier to deal with than I thought.

That last shirt with the car/speaker deal is pretty cool.

I think the posters blow Fenway's out of the water. The images that have been teased are already more exciting to me than anything that was at Fenway. I also love Faile and Klausen so that may be my bias. Faile doesn't normally do gig posters and I think their work is stunning.

The other merch are about on par in my opinion. Wrigley is probably a bit more meaningful because of Ed's superfandom.
    I won't disagree as to each their own. But, other than Klausen and the Eagle, I couldn't see myself hanging any of the other Wrigley posters (based on what's been teased). I think the Fenway posters are more home/office wall friendly to the general populace (obviously that's a generality which is always wrong). The diversity in choices is great. I also think the Wrigley ones had a bit more artistic "freedom" having done the pure basebally ones last time.

I think the Blues Bros shirt is the best at either place. That is sweet. My favorite shirt at Fenway was the Old Timer that references both places. Just a classic to me that oozes Fenway/Wrigley.
    "Wall friendliness" isn't a criteria for me when purchasing posters :smiley:
    Who am I kidding? Me either...
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    TavanCTavanC Posts: 27
    Anyone else getting a login pop-up when you try to view the Merch info page? Already logged into my account, tried the same credentials, but they are not accepted. It will not load the pictures of the maps or the merch.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited August 2016
    i only buy posters from shows that i attend that i would frame and hang... i have zero issue passing on posters i don't like... there is always another tour and another show and another poster...
  • Options
    I got the same pop-up trying to view the merch. What is this?
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    my2hands said:

i only buy posters from shows that i attend that i would frame and hang... i have zero issue passing on posters i don't like... there is always another tour and another show and another poster...

Are you telling me that you didn't put $500.00 in a custom frame for the Hampton poster? That print was... well... I still framed mine.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    I wasn't that impressed with the Fenway posters so I didn't buy one.

I absolutely regret that decision.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    SalJam said:

Joke's over with the whole "bunch of locals buying 15 posters and 15 show specific shirts then jacking them up on ebay that same day" scene. It should be an easy fix..... If you win the lottery you qualify to purchase stuff for that specific show..... even if it's at a later date. This would allow Ten Club to produce exact quantities (with no left over inventory). Win / Win

Someone at Fenway had a great idea. If you snag lottery tickets through 10c they should let you select merch along with your ticket. same limit rules would apply as if you were in line. So when you go to will call to pickup the 10c tickets your merch is there waiting.
    no having to worry about the locals, or others buying and reselling.

I thought the idea was brilliant!
    Just sayin'

"...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options

SalJam said:

Joke's over with the whole "bunch of locals buying 15 posters and 15 show specific shirts then jacking them up on ebay that same day" scene. It should be an easy fix..... If you win the lottery you qualify to purchase stuff for that specific show..... even if it's at a later date. This would allow Ten Club to produce exact quantities (with no left over inventory). Win / Win

Someone at Fenway had a great idea. If you snag lottery tickets through 10c they should let you select merch along with your ticket. same limit rules would apply as if you were in line. So when you go to will call to pickup the 10c tickets your merch is there waiting.

Just sayin'

That's a great idea for 10C winners, but what about folks that lose that lottery? Now, they're double losers?
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    I keep checking on the merch, and I'm not even going! :)
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Paul-JamPaul-Jam Posts: 136

SalJam said:

Just sayin'

That's a great idea for 10C winners, but what about folks that lose that lottery? Now, they're double losers?
    Can't always get what you want!
    2006  July-6               Las Vegas
    2006  July-18             San Francisco 3
    2009  October-6         Los Angeles 3
    2013  November-21   San Diego
    2013  November-26   Oakland
    2014  October-22       Denver
    2016  August-5           Fenway 1
    2016  August-7           Fenway 2
    2016  November-11    Temple of The Dog- San Francisco 1
    2018  August-18         Wrigley 1
    2018  August-20         Wrigley 2
    2018  September-4     Boston 2
    2022  May-18              Sacramento...fuck covid
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559

SalJam said:

Just sayin'

That all assumes:

1.) Tenclub members don't sell their merch and don't buy tons of items to sell (I'm sure they do)
    2.) The idea of people buying a ton of merch isn't appealing to the very people making merch to sell regardless of who buys them
    3.) A multitude of staff that is essentially a personal shopper for fan club members. Logistical nightmare
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924

wg said:

RP112579 said:

JC29866 said:

Everyone saying how the band doesn't owe fans anything etc. regarding merch, but fact is they set a precedent with how well Fenway was handled and now Wrigley situation seems opposite. Just saying a little information would go a long way.
    And then Mr Tsurt goes on some unprofessional rant on social media -a lot of boo hooing for a guy making big bucks off rock tshirts

Speaking of boo hooing....
    seriously...

the amount of bitching in this thread is unreal. its fucking merch people.
    they knew it was coming, they run the show... if they were able to do something in Boston and now is the opposite, bitching is in the forecast ;-)

Unnnffff
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    you guys wouldn't know what to do with a girl like that. Pffft....
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

Exactly!!! That's why I would just do whatever she wanted me to do. No questions asked... :flushed:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,735

hehe I'd like to give it the ol' college try though!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

Please. First off, I'd start West of Guadalajara.....
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    derbydave said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Thanks Dave. 1 shirt is blurred tooooooo....??? What could it be lol
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Who I AmWho I Am Posts: 647

hehe I'd like to give it the ol' college try though!
    I had a buddy that got a girl to dress up only in a winter hat, goggles, scarf and skis before he shagged her rotten. :clap:
    I miss college.
    02MAY2003 - State College, PA
    08JUL2003 - New York, NY (L@TG)
    14JUL2003 - Holmdel, NJ
    01OCT2004 - Reading, PA
    01OCT2005 - Atlantic City, NJ
    03OCT2005 - Philadelphia, PA
    27MAY2006 - Camden, NJ
    01JUN2006 - East Rutherford, NJ
    03JUN2006 - East Rutherford, NJ
    30SEP2009 - Universal City, CA
    09OCT2009 - San Diego, CA
    06JUL2011 - Long Beach, CA (EV)
    19JUL2013 - Wrigley Field, IL
    21OCT2013 - Philadelphia, PA
    22OCT2013 - Philadelphia, PA
    27OCT2013 - Baltimore, MD
    29APR2016 - Philadelphia, PA (TEN)
    05AUG2016 - Fenway Park, MA
    07AUG2016 - Fenway Park, MA
    27AUG2016 - Dana Point, CA (Ohana)
    18AUG2018 - Wrigley Field, IL
    20AUG2018 - Wrigley Field, IL
    18SEP2021 - Asbury Park, NJ
    14SEP2022 - Camden, NJ

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    and she's payin for the wall. lol

wg said:

RP112579 said:

JC29866 said:

Everyone saying how the band doesn't owe fans anything etc. regarding merch, but fact is they set a precedent with how well Fenway was handled and now Wrigley situation seems opposite. Just saying a little information would go a long way.
    And then Mr Tsurt goes on some unprofessional rant on social media -a lot of boo hooing for a guy making big bucks off rock tshirts

Speaking of boo hooing....
    seriously...

the amount of bitching in this thread is unreal. its fucking merch people.
    they knew it was coming, they run the show... if they were able to do something in Boston and now is the opposite, bitching is in the forecast ;-)

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    demetrios said:

Bradley?
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    FoxyRedLa said:

derbydave said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Thanks Dave. 1 shirt is blurred tooooooo....??? What could it be lol
    That's the "secret" T-shirt!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    MB58788MB58788 Posts: 170
    TavanC said:

Anyone else getting a login pop-up when you try to view the Merch info page? Already logged into my account, tried the same credentials, but they are not accepted. It will not load the pictures of the maps or the merch.

Getting the same error here as well. Never seen that before.