Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

Comments

• Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,363
    derbydave said:

FoxyRedLa said:

derbydave said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Will someone post up the posters? Please. I've only seen the merch from twitter and the prints are blurred out. Thanks!

That's all we have so far...
    The full prints will be here tomorrow!!
    Thanks Dave. 1 shirt is blurred tooooooo....??? What could it be lol
    That's the "secret" T-shirt!!
    Genius strategy by the merch people. Blur something out, make it more secretive, instantly drive up demand simply out of curiosity.

* Can't wait to buy it *
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411

derbydave said:

FoxyRedLa said:

derbydave said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Will someone post up the posters? Please. I've only seen the merch from twitter and the prints are blurred out. Thanks!

That's all we have so far...
    The full prints will be here tomorrow!!
    Thanks Dave. 1 shirt is blurred tooooooo....??? What could it be lol
    That's the "secret" T-shirt!!
    Genius strategy by the merch people. Blur something out, make it more secretive, instantly drive up demand simply out of curiosity.

* Can't wait to buy it *
    and you have to walk all the way up to the nosebleeds...
    i think thats a pretty sweet idea.

It reminds me of the popsicle logo, but not quite.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

demetrios said:

Bradley?
    yessir
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,363
    BK IN THE HOUSE
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2016

rssesq said:

demetrios said:

Bradley?
    yessir
    Variants BK? Your fans wanna know :-)
    Post edited by Jed on
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299

rssesq said:

demetrios said:

Bradley?
    yessir
    hola B. congrats on getting the call
  • Options
    SalJamSalJam Posts: 125

SalJam said:

Joke's over with the whole "bunch of locals buying 15 posters and 15 show specific shirts then jacking them up on ebay that same day" scene. It should be an easy fix..... If you win the lottery you qualify to purchase stuff for that specific show..... even if it's at a later date. This would allow Ten Club to produce exact quantities (with no left over inventory). Win / Win

Someone at Fenway had a great idea. If you snag lottery tickets through 10c they should let you select merch along with your ticket. same limit rules would apply as if you were in line. So when you go to will call to pickup the 10c tickets your merch is there waiting.
    no having to worry about the locals, or others buying and reselling.

I thought the idea was brilliant!
    Just sayin'

It's pretty simple.... 10c makes the stuff available on the website for 10c lottery winners a few days before the show...... then make it available a few days after the show for all other 10c members. There's gotta be better way man!
  • Options
    rssesq said:

rssesq said:

demetrios said:

Bradley?
    yessir
    hola B. congrats on getting the call
    hola muchacho, muchas gracias
  • Options
    Jed said:

rssesq said:

demetrios said:

Bradley?
    yessir
    yes, they were kind enough to give us all variants for the baseball shows
  • Options

Bradley?

yessir

What's up with your site Brad?
  • Options

Bradley?

yessir

lame issue with the domain registry... should be fine now, but getting it back and up has proven to be an unnecessary pain
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

Jed said:

rssesq said:

demetrios said:

Bradley?
    yessir
    yes, they were kind enough to give us all variants for the baseball shows
    photo pearl-jam-fan-shirt-chug22_zps0btt0a3f.gif
  • Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    @buck502000 that's the best LOL :)
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 499
    BK - you rock. That is all.
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024 Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2
  • Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    igotid_8 said:

BK - you rock. That is all.

+1
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options

Bradley?

yessir

I will say this though, there's an issue with the site which I need to get fixed but don't have anyone to fix at the moment... the credit card expiration date range only goes up to 2018 I believe. So if you have a card that expires in say 2021 or any year after 2018 you can't enter it... which is a big issue I need to figure out how to resolve.

the guy who built my site back in 08 was kind enough to provide me with IT help over the years but he admitted he normally doesn't do that for customers and was kind enough to help me over the years but that he couldn't help me any longer... so when issues like the cc thing pop up, I can't fix them via the normal way of asking him to look into it.

there's a few other parts of the site that need fixin too, but the cc issue is the main one...

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Bradley?

yessir

I will say this though, there's an issue with the site which I need to get fixed but don't have anyone to fix at the moment... the credit card expiration date range only goes up to 2018 I believe. So if you have a card that expires in say 2021 or any year after 2018 you can't enter it... which is a big issue I need to figure out how to resolve.

the guy who built my site back in 08 was kind enough to provide me with IT help over the years but he admitted he normally doesn't do that for customers and was kind enough to help me over the years but that he couldn't help me any longer... so when issues like the cc thing pop up, I can't fix them via the normal way of asking him to look into it.

there's a few other parts of the site that need fixin too, but the cc issue is the main one...

Any chance of using Paypal for payment??
    Would that help this issue??
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    derbydave said:

Bradley?

yessir

Any chance of using Paypal for payment??
    Would that help this issue??

It would absolutely help to have a paypal option and I want to add that to the site, problem is I have no IT person to make any changes to the site at the moment.

all the payments on the site already go through paypal, you use a cc to make a purchase but it's all processed through paypal, so it'd be a great option to have a cc or paypal payment selection
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293

Bradley?

yessir

Please tell the guy who built your site that he did fine work. Your cart system is the best. I have never had an issue with losing something during one of your sales.
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited August 2016

Brad, just went and checked. You can enter a card with a expiration date through 2020. It should be a very easy to just change just the expiration date for the CC sales.
    Post edited by EM194007 on
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs said:

Bradley?

yessir

Please tell the guy who built your site that he did fine work. Your cart system is the best. I have never had an issue with losing something during one of your sales.

I have told him that the poster community is grateful for his efforts.

only problem with the cart system is similar to what F4D stated... cart hoarding can screw up your inventory and sales. When you don't limit the number of posters a person can buy they can cart all of them at once if they were so inclined and then the sale looks sold out and no one can buy anything. I had one sale where something like that happened and I think it was someone trying to be a dick and screw with my sales. But that one time aside, the weird thing people do when they cart a poster but have no intention to buy it but then have their own "drop" and announce they'll release their carted poster screws stuff up.

even with the purging time limit, inventory is always a little off after the dust settles... usually things are undersold by one or two prints which is better then oversold, but every sale, the inventory is always a little wonky and it's because of the cart system and cart hoarders. But even after the purging, inventory can still be a little off... so it's not a perfect system by any means but it does seem to weather the storm ok.

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    I think Brad's just here to see the weather report too... :wink:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

Brad, just went and checked. You can enter a card with a expiration date through 2020. It should be a very easy to just change just the expiration date for the CC sales.
    well that's good to know... and yes it should be easy to change that but I am website / code challenged
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

I think Brad's just here to see the weather report too... :wink:

indeed...always good to keep an eye on the weather... never know if it's gonna be blue skies or dark clouds...
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    If you know all the log in info to get into the heart of your website. It seems you have https://www.instantssl.com/ as your SSL certificate. Might be as simple as contacting them, and they could possibly walk you through it. I know a lot about vbulletin, which is what a lot of people use for forums. Not sure what software was used to create your site. I know it isn't vbulletin.
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,517
    Harry Caray is on the Faile poster! For sure!
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    just hire someone already, lol
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Just want to say....Brad Klausen is an AMAZING artist and a heck of a nice guy to boot.

P.S. - Brad..the Ft. Lauderdale poster is a stunning piece of art..especially in person.
    Post edited by Caught-A-Bolt-Of-Lightning on
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

Just want to say....Brad Klausen is an AMAZING artist and a heck of a nice guy to boot.

Suck-up. That's not gonna get you a free variant... :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

Suck-up. That's not gonna get you a free variant... :lol:
    A valid response. However I am limiting my poster purchases to shows I attend now...and I am not going to Wrigley. Was disappointed Brad was not tapped for Fenway as I was there. Of course I break that rule every now & then and trade for a poster that I just have to have. I did so for Brad's Ft. Lauderdale poster. (Yeah...secondary suck-up there.... ;) )
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.