Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,938
    wbutler29 said:

Do we have any details on merch schedule yet? Thought I saw something about the metro on Thursday?

Not yet. But guessing merch will start rolling on Wendesday @ 12pm at one outdoor location.
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    The teaser was not an EMEK according to the OPs reply on IG
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

The teaser was not an EMEK according to the OPs reply on IG

my guess is Todd McFarlane
  • dmbkcdmbkc Posts: 63
    demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

Do we have any details on merch schedule yet? Thought I saw something about the metro on Thursday?

Not yet. But guessing merch will start rolling on Wendesday @ 12pm at one outdoor location.
    Was hoping they would do the same sort of announcement for Wrigley as Boston (with map, times, and items for sale)........
    www.kcsfc.net
    10.12.2000 Bonner Springs / 6.12.2003 Bonner Springs / 5.3.2010 Kansas City / 10.3.14 St Louis / 8.20.16 Chicago
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,893
    dmbkc said:

demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

Was hoping they would do the same sort of announcement for Wrigley as Boston (with map, times, and items for sale)........
    they probably will, tomorrow I'm guessing
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,821
    demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

I don't think they'll be able to do anything outside of Wrigley until Friday since Cubs have games through Thursday.
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686

demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

I don't think they'll be able to do anything outside of Wrigley until Friday since Cubs have games through Thursday.
    got it from FB...

MrTsurt's response to all of the the when/where inquiries / complaints
    mrtsurt@silvox2 @cliffhangerwilma @keelycan @jcr2180 @walkerman We control all sales at the Metro. I have sownt the betger part of 3 months being able to have an outdoor stand working with The Cubs organization and the stadium's vendors. Myself and these two organizations have exhausted all options. There are baseball games leading up to the concert. In addition to this all of Wrigleyville is under construction. We will be building a large tent for Friday. The vending is handled by the stadium at The Metro. In defense of The Metro about the Foo Fighters comment they have always been supportive honest people. I have worked with this venue for the better part of 20 years. Comments like these are just a bum out. We try our very best, loose sleep over things like this, and for what? Nothing, to have negativity thrown our way. We do not have to open early we do this to try and accommodate fans so that they can watch the show and not wait in lines. We do not force people to buy merch or stand in lines. We do not ridicule others job performances. The Internet seems to be full of anger and hate. Try being nice, say thanks when someone trys. I can tell you this diminishes my desire to do this in the future. I have to imagine that people in other industries that go through this feel the same way. Regards. Chris Siglin

Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • jason_94jason_94 Posts: 1,872

demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

They could rent a shop or 2 out in town like they've done in NYC & Seattle.
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424

demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

got it from FB...

mrtsurt@silvox2 @cliffhangerwilma @keelycan @jcr2180 @walkerman We control all sales at the Metro. I have sownt the betger part of 3 months being able to have an outdoor stand working with The Cubs organization and the stadium's vendors. Myself and these two organizations have exhausted all options. There are baseball games leading up to the concert. In addition to this all of Wrigleyville is under construction. We will be building a large tent for Friday. The vending is handled by the stadium at The Metro. In defense of The Metro about the Foo Fighters comment they have always been supportive honest people. I have worked with this venue for the better part of 20 years. Comments like these are just a bum out. We try our very best, loose sleep over things like this, and for what? Nothing, to have negativity thrown our way. We do not have to open early we do this to try and accommodate fans so that they can watch the show and not wait in lines. We do not force people to buy merch or stand in lines. We do not ridicule others job performances. The Internet seems to be full of anger and hate. Try being nice, say thanks when someone trys. I can tell you this diminishes my desire to do this in the future. I have to imagine that people in other industries that go through this feel the same way. Regards. Chris Siglin

Merch at Wrigley is going to be insane.
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    PJNB said:

demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

got it from FB...

Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • phan84phan84 Posts: 48
    edited August 2016

demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

got it from FB...

Terrible writing. It is almost illegible.
    Post edited by phan84 on
  • Gtilley8Gtilley8 Posts: 985

PJNB said:

demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

got it from FB...

Little did that kid know that LeBron was going to make a 3 at the buzzer to win it. That was the night I started dating my wife.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,012
    Ruh-roh.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    my2hands said:

artists that want to make a political statement need to talk with Brad Klausen...

the 2006 DC reaper is a perfect gig poster/statement wrapped in one... and it required zero images of George Bush or any other politician

the imagery may be a little dark or negative for some to hang in their home, but I just think it is perfect... and frankly I think it is their best gig poster ever

Ames DC 08 is another good one.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,895
    The band's management has a business relationship with Volcom, that's what made the use of the Volcom stores possible. In a pinch, you give and take and make things happen for the fans. In Chicago, the band's management has a business relationship with Jam Productions, which is the concert producer at the Metro (and handle all of the band's shows in the area). Again, this relationship means both parties can just cut straight through all the bullshit, red tape, hassle, etc. and (relatively speaking) shake hands on a deal quickly for the sake of the fans in this case. The band isn't being handed the opportunity for free, but the band also doesn't have to be doing this at all.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    That guy needs a thicker skin and its readily apparent that he doesnt know what kind of fan base he's dealing with in PJ fans. He should give a call to Santos for some advice. :grimacing:
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • dmbkcdmbkc Posts: 63

demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

How late would one assume they would stay open Friday? Unsure the hours in Boston. I hope they have a Friday sale or Saturday will be a shlt show.
    www.kcsfc.net
    10.12.2000 Bonner Springs / 6.12.2003 Bonner Springs / 5.3.2010 Kansas City / 10.3.14 St Louis / 8.20.16 Chicago
  • Gtilley8Gtilley8 Posts: 985
    dmbkc said:

demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

How late would one assume they would stay open Friday? Unsure the hours in Boston. I hope they have a Friday sale or Saturday will be a shlt show.
    Hoping for the best, but bracing for shit show.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    phan84 said:

demetrios said:

wbutler29 said:

got it from FB...

Terrible writing. It is almost illegible.
    You just proved his point.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427

That guy needs a thicker skin and its readily apparent that he doesnt know what kind of fan base he's dealing with in PJ fans. He should give a call to Santos for some advice. :grimacing:

I'm pretty sure he knows full well the PJ fan base. He's been dealing with the band for years. Pearl Jam isn't his only customer.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,118
    Is there an official announcement somewhere? I see the response from MrTSurt but what exactly is he referring to? Did 10c announce locations and times?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • CubuCubu Posts: 91
    Nothing official JimmyV...Cubs home until Thursday.
    Chicago Stadium -94, Soldier Field -95, United Center -98, Allstate Arena -2000, United Center -03, United Center -06, United Center -09, Alpine Valley - 11, Wrigley Field-13, Wrigley Field-16
    edited August 2016

Unfortunately the customer is (almost) always right, but in this case some of the customers suck.

Boston merch went AWESOME. I lined up on Friday morning for 1.5 hours and got every item I wanted except the pennant sticker. I walked into Fenway at 5:45 pm that evening with no line and was able to get posters for friends that didn't want to line up. Posters were available after the Friday show. You could have gone to the merch stands after the Sunday show and walked out with a poster (it may not have been the one you wanted but normally we only get one poster per show and good or bad we buy it anyway). If you missed out on the pennant sticker for $2 you can buy one Ebay for $10.

Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited August 2016
    Looks like a skull on one of the poster.... that's one I don't have to worry about. Tired of the whole trendy skull thing. Never thought it fit with PJ music anyways,,
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

I know we as a fanbase can be crazy, especially so when it comes to merch. I don't doubt this guy has been flooded with questions. But am I alone in thinking it's a little weird to post an official response to people's reactions to something that hasn't yet been officially announced? Feels like cart is fully before the horse.

• zevilonezevilone Posts: 339
    did mrtsurt just take down his twitter page?
  • JimmyV said:

I know we as a fanbase can be crazy, especially so when it comes to merch. I don't doubt this guy has been flooded with questions. But am I alone in thinking it's a little weird to post an official response to people's reactions to something that hasn't yet been officially announced? Feels like cart is fully before the horse.

Perhaps it's a build up of the shit he's taken for Fenway even though that's about as much as anyone could have expected. And, now he can read the tea leaves on Wrigley which he already knows won't be the same...
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,893

...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...

JimmyV said:

Perhaps it's a build up of the shit he's taken for Fenway even though that's about as much as anyone could have expected. And, now he can read the tea leaves on Wrigley which he already knows won't be the same...
    Maybe so.

JimmyV said:

I agree. Prior behavior created that post.