Options

Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

Comments

• Options
    $1400.00 for a box of Pearl Jam Cards?

Its a BARGAIN!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

If anyone goes by the merch line right now PLEASE PLEASE snag me a Thomas+Mark5. I'll be eternally greatful

Got an appointment I have to go to otherwise I'd be there right now

No Thomases left when I was there about 20 minutes ago. And only one stand had Mark 5s.

Show-specific stickers and patches were also gone.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Dirty BubbaDirty Bubba Boston Posts: 32

can I get an update? whats out of stock? how are the lines?

Sorry, was in a conference call and hadn't signed out. Wasn't ignoring you.
  • Options
    WEAPONX24WEAPONX24 Posts: 131
    edited August 2016
    It still bothers me that I watched a group of five or six guys repeatedly get into the three different merch lines at the two different locations, literally max out different credit cards buying everything from posters, cards, buttons, and hats...Mutiples of all items. They're no doubtedly rushing home to throw them up on eBay. I mean these guys had an SUV packed to the gills with every merch item available. Talking to some people in line and discussing it sounds like the eBay user ForceofNature was one of the dudes. He has all the items up on eBay right now and is basically tripling the price of all the items. It's a scumbag thing to do. Need to implement a way to eliminate this shit from happening. Saw the same thing happen at Wrigley three years ago. Was hoping something would be implemented by now.
    Post edited by WEAPONX24 on
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,353
    edited August 2016
    WEAPONX24 said:

It still bothers me that I watched a group of five or six guys repeatedly get into the three different merch lines at the three different locations, literally max out different credit cards buying everything from posters, cards, buttons, and hats...Mutiples of all items. They're no doubtedly rushing home to throw them up on eBay. I mean these guys had an SUV packed to the gills with every merch item available. Talking to some people in line and discussing it sounds like the eBay user ForceofNature was one of the dudes. He has all the items up on eBay right now and is basically tripling the price of all the items. It's a scumbag thing to do. Need to implement a way to eliminate this shit from happening. Saw the same thing happen at Wrigley three years ago. Was hoping something would be implemented by now.

Huh? There were only 2 locations today.
  • Options
    Forgot to mention that they were selling leftover spring tour merch today as well (Gone keychains, flip flops, trucker hats, ladies' bird shirt, etc.).
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    JH59748JH59748 Posts: 87
    yes only 2 locations today Forceofnature maybe scumbag but you are lying
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    dankind said:

Forgot to mention that they were selling leftover spring tour merch today as well (Gone keychains, flip flops, trucker hats, ladies' bird shirt, etc.).

Did you see the Trump / No Clowns in '16 shirt buddy??
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,611
    6:00, very short line, pretty much everything still in stock except the Thomas & the Boston themed patches.
  • Options
    derbydave said:

dankind said:

I did not. That one would be a tough one to tie dye, though. :lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    dankind said:

derbydave said:

dankind said:

I did not. That one would be a tough one to tie dye, though. :lol:
    TRUE!!! :rofl:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,015
    JH59748 said:

Embellishing, not lying. Lol

Merch open still? Who is gonna pack my imaginary SUV?
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    I have a feeling the print run on these posters is insane...maybe the largest run ever. Also the amount they made of the items that are for both cities must be massive as well!!
  • Options
    WEAPONX24WEAPONX24 Posts: 131
    JH59748 said:

Sorry yes there were only two locations today. Not three. Meant to say that I saw him three or more times in line at the two locations. Just was typing fast. And by all means, if you'd like to meet up here in Boston and call me a liar to my face, please let's arrange the meet.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Haha, awesome :murica:
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Seller Rigel93 on ebay is doing some serious listing. Impressive.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,353
    willferrellthatescalatedquickly.gif
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,639
    I still think the Thomas will be hard to get on show days. Shouldn't be too bad on eBay though.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    PJ merch lines make me ashamed to be a fan. After ACL'14 i swore them off.
  • Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 711
    Can someone please get me the Mark 5. red poster looks like a playing card, I will make it worth you time
  • Options
    JH59748JH59748 Posts: 87
    Calm down big boy you get upset because I called you a lier yet you shit all over force of nature and call him scumbag Makes sense shouldn't throw stones if you live in glass house. Lol
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,360
    Maybe this is the wrong thread for this but all of the numbers in the scorer's box for the band members on the Thomas poster add up to 3.

Vitalogy is Pearl Jam's third album....
  • Options
    danimal59danimal59 Rhode Island Posts: 65
    Good Evening Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any advice based on what they are seeing related to merchandise lines and picking up tickets from 10c? I live in RI and have tickets for Sunday. My current plan is to drive up early Saturday (I have an early day family event Sunday so won't get to Fenway until later Sunday) to try to get merchandise and my tickets (correct Sunday ticket holders can only get them Sat/Sun)?

Finally, has anyone had any luck of having another fan getting them merchandise and repaying them? I have never asked anyone to do this before for me, but if there are members who could help me, I would gladly do it and recognize their help in some way.

Thanks,

Dan
    2016.08.07 - Boston, MA Fenway Park
    2016.05.02 - NYC, Madison Square Garden
    2015.09.26 - NYC, Central Park, Global Citizen Festival
    2014.10.17 - Detroit, MI, Joe Louis Arena
    2010.05.17 - Boston, MA, TD Garden
  • Options
    PlaLEashPlaLEash Posts: 75
    danimal59 said:

Good Evening Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any advice based on what they are seeing related to merchandise lines and picking up tickets from 10c? I live in RI and have tickets for Sunday. My current plan is to drive up early Saturday (I have an early day family event Sunday so won't get to Fenway until later Sunday) to try to get merchandise and my tickets (correct Sunday ticket holders can only get them Sat/Sun)?

Finally, has anyone had any luck of having another fan getting them merchandise and repaying them? I have never asked anyone to do this before for me, but if there are members who could help me, I would gladly do it and recognize their help in some way.

Thanks,

Dan

If you are there early Saturday I estimate you shouldn't have a probl getting merch. Since of the more popular stuff like the Thomas poster and pennants may be gone but seems like it been going in waves with restock leaving plenty for all. Everyone panicked on day one but I think the flippers are going to get stuck. I hope!
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Whatever happened to one for me and one for my buddy
  • Options
    PlaLEash said:

danimal59 said:

Good Evening Everyone,

Thanks,

Dan

If you are there early Saturday I estimate you shouldn't have a probl getting merch. Since of the more popular stuff like the Thomas poster and pennants may be gone but seems like it been going in waves with restock leaving plenty for all. Everyone panicked on day one but I think the flippers are going to get stuck. I hope!
    Thanks for the advice. Someone on FB said the same thing... except the flipper part :) I will get there first thing Saturday.
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,390
    I'm skipping it all. Just get it in the venue or go at 3pm and see what's left. Don't go and wait til 12 and watch the flippers fill a truck. Man that sucks.
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,015
    edited August 2016
    danimal59 said:

Good Evening Everyone,

Thanks,

Dan

In terms of help still struggling to get merch help. I offer buying things for others and done it every other tour. So that seems a bit tougher currently.

But agree on Dave's advice to be patient. Flippers may struggle. Like i said ebayers are writing to me to see if i am all interested. Lol
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800
    Picked up 10c Tix and merch (minus the Thomas poster) around 5:30 today with no lines at either. Not sure how Saturday will play out with the HOB event near the stadium, but it seemed like they had decent stock there.
  • Options
    tschav said:

Picked up 10c Tix and merch (minus the Thomas poster) around 5:30 today with no lines at either. Not sure how Saturday will play out with the HOB event near the stadium, but it seemed like they had decent stock there.

Thanks. I appreciate it.