Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

Comments

• WEAPONX24WEAPONX24 Posts: 133
    JH59748 said:

Calm down big boy you get upset because I called you a lier yet you shit all over force of nature and call him scumbag Makes sense shouldn't throw stones if you live in glass house. Lol

Yeah I called him a scumbag because that's what he is. Someone who is buying a ton of the merch pertaining to these particular shows, just to triple the price and capitalize off of it. It's a shitty thing to do. Especially when fans both local and traveling from various places are getting here early in order to get a keepsake for themselves from the shows. Any other quips you want to throw out there?
  • mwplummwplum Posts: 1,529
    Long explanation, but I'm in Boston and could really use help obtaining just one thomas poster.

I thought I did everything right, flew out from Vancouver to Boston last Friday, rented a cheap little suite on AirBnB in Brewster (Cape Cod), and the plan was to be back in Boston today to line up at 6am Friday morning for Baseball Cards, the Thomas poster, and some other small items tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately, after eating oysters and lobster last night (made at our apartment, bought fresh off the dock - so no one to blame but me), I came down with severe food poisoning today. I won't go into details, but it is disgustingly horrid. I am so weak right now. I am going to try and get as much sleep and try and regain strength before the show tomorrow. Hoping that I will be well enough to go on the merch mission Sunday, but at present, I'm really unsure if I'll be better by then, and can't do Monday as flying back to the west coast at 6:30am.

Anyways, I wouldn't think of asking for someone to get me baseball cards as they're so limited, but if someone could help me out with one Thomas poster, I would forever be grateful, and could help you out with anything on top of the $35 price. I could send you my MSG 1 Bioworkz Owl poster, or my Pemberton XL T-shirt & Sticker, etc...

Please PM me if you could possibly help out. I'm staying in the downtown theatre/commons are and could meet up Saturday or Sunday at you convenience.

Thanks,
    Matt
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • WEAPONX24WEAPONX24 Posts: 133
    mwplum said:

Long explanation, but I'm in Boston and could really use help obtaining just one thomas poster.

I thought I did everything right, flew out from Vancouver to Boston last Friday, rented a cheap little suite on AirBnB in Brewster (Cape Cod), and the plan was to be back in Boston today to line up at 6am Friday morning for Baseball Cards, the Thomas poster, and some other small items tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately, after eating oysters and lobster last night (made at our apartment, bought fresh off the dock - so no one to blame but me), I came down with severe food poisoning today. I won't go into details, but it is disgustingly horrid. I am so weak right now. I am going to try and get as much sleep and try and regain strength before the show tomorrow. Hoping that I will be well enough to go on the merch mission Sunday, but at present, I'm really unsure if I'll be better by then, and can't do Monday as flying back to the west coast at 6:30am.

Anyways, I wouldn't think of asking for someone to get me baseball cards as they're so limited, but if someone could help me out with one Thomas poster, I would forever be grateful, and could help you out with anything on top of the $35 price. I could send you my MSG 1 Bioworkz Owl poster, or my Pemberton XL T-shirt & Sticker, etc...

Please PM me if you could possibly help out. I'm staying in the downtown theatre/commons are and could meet up Saturday or Sunday at you convenience.

Thanks,
    Matt

Well good news is that they'll have the three locations open from here on out. The two spots alone today made the lines a lot more bearable. My buddy and I got in line around 1:00 after they opened at noon. We were maybe in line for about 1 hour and 15 minutes before we reached the front. When we got there we were able to get 5 of the 6 posters. We walked to the other merch location and waited in line for maybe another hour and got the sixth poster. It wasn't bad man. You should be able to find it and get it.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,126
    Thanks 10C for sending the New Era hats so quickly! Now I don't have to worry about merch too much this weekend!
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,028
    demetrios said:
    I have no EXPECTIONS. LOL.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,937
    I guess they won't be sell any box sets. D'oh!

Few friends were trying to pitch in for a few packs of trading cards for those who would purchase the box set and share the love to those that can't make it to Fenway.
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I'm sorry I don't know, whats the 33 on all the merch....please dont hate me for my ignorance!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Sprunkn7 said:

I'm sorry I don't know, whats the 33 on all the merch....please dont hate me for my ignorance!

Same here. I asked earlier but no one seems to know.
  • jp307677jp307677 Posts: 417
    mwplum said:

Thanks,
    Matt

This story is hilarious! Haha!

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Sprunkn7 said:

Bird. 100%
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited August 2016

Thanks 10C for sending the New Era hats so quickly! Now I don't have to worry about merch too much this weekend!

Post a pic!
    Hi, stupid question. Socks are $15 a pair. The pic of merch looks like 2 pairs, an orange and a black. Sorry I know they are sports influenced but from AUS here. So on ebay when they have plastic showing both colours, is that $30 cost?
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286

Sprunkn7 said:

Bird. 100%
    ohhh, thanks! Never even crossed my mind....
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!

Hi, stupid question. Socks are $15 a pair. The pic of merch looks like 2 pairs, an orange and a black. Sorry I know they are sports influenced but from AUS here. So on ebay when they have plastic showing both colours, is that $30 cost?

Oh, is the pair one per color?
  • Hi, stupid question. Socks are $15 a pair. The pic of merch looks like 2 pairs, an orange and a black. Sorry I know they are sports influenced but from AUS here. So on ebay when they have plastic showing both colours, is that $30 cost?

Oh, is the pair one per color?
    I got them yesterday. It's $15 for the two pair. One red one navy and they are awesome!
  • In line at #2 since 7....only 20 people back. Maybe 40 deep now...
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    Sprunkn7 said:

Zdeno Chara. They're trying to make up for Eddie calling the Bruins the Celtics down in Tampa. ;)
    As others have said, Larry Bird, but it is kind of an important number in Boston sports lore, from Bird to Varitek to Chara to... I'd say Kevin Faulk, but while local Pats fans loved the guy, I'm not sure how well-known he would be nationally. Though, perhaps better than Chara.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    derbydave said:

dankind said:

Forgot to mention that they were selling leftover spring tour merch today as well (Gone keychains, flip flops, trucker hats, ladies' bird shirt, etc.).

Did you see the Trump / No Clowns in '16 shirt buddy??
    yes, I saw him at the 10c ticket line. Great shirt, I've seen that all over the country actually...
  • PlaLEashPlaLEash Posts: 75

In line at #2 since 7....only 20 people back. Maybe 40 deep now...

How's it look?
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659

demetrios said:
    My doctor says I have an expection!!
    That I need to have it removed soon
    Told him not till after Wrigley!!

NO EXPECTIONS!! :anguished:

demetrios said:
    My doctor says I have an expection!!
    That I need to have it removed soon
    Told him not till after Wrigley!!

NO EXPECTIONS!! :anguished:
    No Inspections / No Expectations
  • PlaLEash said:

In line at #2 since 7....only 20 people back. Maybe 40 deep now...

How's it look?
    Maybe 80 deep at #2 with an hour and a half to go
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

Would you be able to help a brother out this morning? I'd love a little help securing some stuff :) i can't head down today, I gotta work and then pick up my sister and brother-in-law from the airport right before the show. Flying in from Denmark! I'm hoping to surprise them with a couple things if possible! I'll throw you a couple extra bucks for your time/trouble that you can use for merch/beers, whatever!

lemme know!
    2006/05/25 - Boston
    2008/06/30 - Mansfield
    2009/10/31 - Philadelphia
    2010/05/17 - Boston
    2011/06/15 - Providence (Eddie Vedder)
    2012/09/02 - Made in America
    2013/10/17 - Worcester
    2013/10/25 - Hartford
    2015/09/26 - Global Citizen Festival
    2016/08/05 - Fenway
    2016/08/07 - Fenway
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,967

demetrios said:
    How does one know if you are asking for an expection?

Would you be able to help a brother out this morning? I'd love a little help securing some stuff :) i can't head down today, I gotta work and then pick up my sister and brother-in-law from the airport right before the show. Flying in from Denmark! I'm hoping to surprise them with a couple things if possible! I'll throw you a couple extra bucks for your time/trouble that you can use for merch/beers, whatever!

lemme know!
    Sorry....have a strict credit limit today.

demetrios said:
    How does one know if you are asking for an expection?
    It's the sort of made up word I would hear from my offshore team mates at work, such as "do the needful" and "today morning" and "trendation"
  • Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Posts: 296
    Does anyone have any more info on this set list shirt? Will there be one for both shows? I assume this will have to be sure online. The website still says Monday even tho the stores are closed