Biggest Relationship Pet Peeves

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    no blinks
    she's a thorough badass
    way more ruthless than myself
    she's quite genius & for someone 7ft tall at least she's pretty ridiculous to say the least
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Hypochondriacs r us, by turning into a baby at the first sign of a cough or cold
    Rock the fuck on, chadwick and rollings!

I'm sure Hank'd done it this way.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    "What's wrong?"

Don't ever attempt to answer this question.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Hypochondriacs r us, by turning into a baby at the first sign of a cough or cold
    Indecision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32bdevGClD4
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Poor pick pocketing by placing clothes in the hamper with items in the pockets
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You guys make women sound so complicated.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Hypochondriacs r us, by turning into a baby at the first sign of a cough or cold
    FoxyRedLa said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You guys make women sound so complicated.

You Are!
    But we still adore you.
    Lmao! The feelings mutual!

All you have to do is be psychic/mind readers and don't make any sudden movements! :rofl:
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    Over controlling the remote control
    Why...oh...why must he track in mud only on the days I just washed the floor. :angry:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Why...oh...why must he track in mud only on the days I just washed the floor. :angry:

it's the same reason why he destroys the kitchen right after I scrub it sparkling clean.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

it's the same reason why he destroys the kitchen right after I scrub it sparkling clean.
    We'd probably be more careful if we noticed that you did anything.

:lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Chronic lateness

The same reason he shaves right after I clean the bathroom and the shiny sink is then sprinkled with tiny little cut whiskers
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    Hypochondriacs r us, by turning into a baby at the first sign of a cough or cold
    dankind said:

RKCNDY said:

:angry:

(actually, HE cleans our kitchen =) )
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited April 2016
    Chronic lateness
    hedonist said:

dankind said:

RKCNDY said:

Well, if you want something done right... :whistle:
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on

hedonist said:

dankind said:

RKCNDY said:

Oh, I've made a point of making sure he knows this.

Saves my back, boosts his meticulous self...win/win!
  • Chronic lateness
    hedonist said:

hedonist said:

dankind said:

RKCNDY said:

Yeah, I tried telling my better half how good she is at doing laundry. Didn't work.
    I swear there was an Everybody Loves Raymond about this guise honesty.

hedonist said:

hedonist said:

dankind said:

RKCNDY said:

Yeah, I tried telling my better half how good she is at doing laundry. Didn't work.
    I took this approach with something else that I would like to get every single day of my life. I was not telling the truth but "Honey you are great at it, and I love it!" didn't yield the desired results.

I took this approach with something else that I would like to get every single day of my life. I was not telling the truth but "Honey you are great at it, and I love it!" didn't yield the desired results.

:pensive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddnRtFd7Hps
    oh yeah!
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    sounds like some of you don't like somebody
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    im being nice
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Chronic lateness
    Here's one....stop being a pita and just do what I tell ya? :lol:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    Sprunkn7 said:

Here's one....stop being a pita and just do what I tell ya? :lol:

*please close the shower curtain when you are done with your shower.
    *please wring out the sponge and put it in the cute sponge holder instead of leaving it to grow mold and yuck in the bottom of the sink.
    *please wipe up spills when they are fresh, I hate getting the chisel out to scrape up mysterious chunks off of surfaces...this includes the bathroom and all of your whiskers.
    *please use the trash bin...don't leave crumpled up napkins, tissues and/or wrappers or garbage all over the place.
    *respect other people and when they say they want to meet or be somewhere at a certain time BE ON TIME-you get pissed off when you tell people to be somewhere at a certain time and they don't show up for over 2 hours.
    *it would be nice if you would fold up towels and put them on the towel rack so I don't have to search through all the laundry baskets wondering if something is clean or dirty.

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    Snoring and keeping you awake
    nagging
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    all of these to me are pretty insignificant, unless we are late to a Pearl Jam show. A lot of a good relationship is about acceptance of our "human" qualities.
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
    Cute sponge holder lol! Haha. Anything left behind in the sink I just throw it away. Gross.

Nagging. Ha I'm sorry you're mistaken those reasonable requests. You can trivialize our requests to get out of stuff but we're on to you Malroth. MEN.
    amethgr8 said:

all of these to me are pretty insignificant, unless we are late to a Pearl Jam show. A lot of a good relationship is about acceptance of our "human" qualities.

Your last sentence reminded me of an old LA Law episode (man, I loved that show!) - the gist of the scene that hit me talked about not necessarily getting in your partner everything that's on your so-called list of desired qualities, but moreso accepting from them what isn't on it. It's always stayed with me and has actually had a beautiful bearing on my marriage and overall outlook.

That said, sometimes it's such a release to unleash, even if it's seen as fluff :)
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Chronic lateness
    So true, hedo! I actually enjoy finding out the things that we may not see eye-to-eye on. It's a challenge. Do I really like this person enough emotionally that I can see a certain habit or idiosyncrasy as completely insignificant? The more you can accept each other, the healthier the relationship can be.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

No, it's called 'selective hearing'.
    even our friends have backed me up so now I learned I don't have to 'really' have told him...I just say "you probably weren't listening again"

- Christopher McCandless