Biggest Relationship Pet Peeves

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    true or false - im getting a new user name so i can post here, yes/no?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    then when food stuff wrappers find the shit-can
    you light it on fire out in the drive
    ppl are clueless & 9/10 slow

if more ppl got punched in the mouth we'd have more decency in our lives
    true story

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Hypochondriacs r us, by turning into a baby at the first sign of a cough or cold

hedonist said:

markymark, thank you for bringing up the shaving over the toilet thing in the manbeard thread as you reminded me of another peeve!

After I leave for work, my husband will sometimes scoop the cat poop out of the litter box and dump it into the toilet...BUT DOES NOT FLUSH IT.

So I'll come home at lunch, go to pee, and upon lifting the seat be greeted with stinky waterlogged logs :angry:

No problem!

But what he does is just gross :lol:
    Tell me about it. First time he just forgot (HOW?!?) but now that he knows it bugs me I get randomly poop-bombed.

chadwick: false and no!
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    Chronic lateness
    PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

Foxy...I'd like to add..."Quit leaving wrappers EVERYWHERE!" anything that comes in any wrapping/packaging, the remanants are left scattered everywhere, we have a tiny kitchen, turn around and put it in the trash! :anguished:

My daughter....candy wrappers, cheese stick wrappers...EVERYWHERE....I find them in the couch, under the couch, behind the couch, on the stairs, by the litter box, all over the freaking place, it pisses me off so much!!!
    This literally made me LOL
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Hypochondriacs r us, by turning into a baby at the first sign of a cough or cold
    :rofl:
    Chad, too funny.

And yes, you need to change your name if you want to post for real here. (And there is nothing whatsoever peeving you about your significant other, we are sure of it!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited April 2016
    haha = don't know how to post the laughing guy

you are correct, sir

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Chronic lateness
    PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

Foxy...I'd like to add..."Quit leaving wrappers EVERYWHERE!" anything that comes in any wrapping/packaging, the remanants are left scattered everywhere, we have a tiny kitchen, turn around and put it in the trash! :anguished:

My daughter....candy wrappers, cheese stick wrappers...EVERYWHERE....I find them in the couch, under the couch, behind the couch, on the stairs, by the litter box, all over the freaking place, it pisses me off so much!!!
    This is why Mr is not allowed Capri Suns anymore...fucker has those straw wrappers everywhere around the garbage and stuck to tables, chair legs and the fridge but never IN the garbage
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Chronic lateness
    PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

This is why Mr is not allowed Capri Suns anymore...fucker has those straw wrappers everywhere around the garbage and stuck to tables, chair legs and the fridge but never IN the garbage
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    Hypochondriacs r us, by turning into a baby at the first sign of a cough or cold
    I'm paranoid over that stuff with our cats because they're crazy for it and I fear for the choking factor.

No wire hangers plastic wrappers!
  • Chronic lateness
    Does anyone else regularly hide behind doors or around the corner in order to jump out and scare the shit out of their SO? She doesn't post here, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that is her biggest pet peeve.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,120
    Chronic lateness

Does anyone else regularly hide behind doors or around the corner in order to jump out and scare the shit out of their SO? She doesn't post here, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that is her biggest pet peeve.

Did that once, shortly after we got married. Did not turn out well for me at all.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Poor pick pocketing by placing clothes in the hamper with items in the pockets
    Totally worth losing sex for it https://imgur.com/gallery/41nuMqe
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,120
    Chronic lateness
    FoxyRedLa said:

Totally worth losing sex for it https://imgur.com/gallery/41nuMqe

:rofl: That's hilarious
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Poor pick pocketing by placing clothes in the hamper with items in the pockets
    Haha! She was kinda wimpy about it but still :lol:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Did that once, shortly after we got married. Did not turn out well for me at all.
    He 'says' he doesn't mean to scare me...but when he's really really quiet, and walks up behind me then suddenly says "hey!" I tend to doubt this.
    Last summer I was watering the garden and was watching a bee go from flower to flower, he scared me, and I sprayed him with the hose.

He still scares me.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    I'm always scaring everybody. It's a good time.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    One of HIS pet peeves with me is when I blast old Elton.

Still, I'm doing it right now.

Gotta cut each other some slack, right?

*my singing along, loudly and badly, probably doesn't help things =)
    Like, when she talks and stuff.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

Like, when she talks and stuff.

=)
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I'm gonna start a thread called "guess what chadwick did today"
    he filled 5 sinks full of water twice to wash 4 forks, 3 bowls, and one wooden spatula all while wearing a "water. it's me who conserves it" t-shirt
  • ^^^
    I'm gonna start a thread called "guess what the degenerates did today"
    edit: t-shirt actually said "fuck . fuck fuck oh fuck it"
    guess who has a cold and cough? that's right. goodbye all you kind pearljamfolk. world's gonna be ending here rights about high noons tomorrow
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rollings said:

guess who has a cold and cough? that's right. goodbye all you kind pearljamfolk. world's gonna be ending here rights about high noons tomorrow

Spike his hot tea with some whisky...he'll fall asleep like a baby and you get to rest!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I hope it wasn't the "dishwashing" that did him in.

Stay strong, rollings!
    my cup of tea is not 3/4 a gallon in size. i use those miniature tea cups one plays house/tea party with. it wasn't the dishwashing that did me in. our area has been zapped with upper respiratory tract confection.

i'm the cook & the dishwasher. im good to go & agitated 9/10 of the time, which is good.
    tonight im preparing (as i hack up my lung, chest cavity & heart) baked kickin chicken boneless thighs that would kill anyone's grandmother's bullshit recipe & asian mixed veggies.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    i am very pround of the lady

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

i am very pround of the lady

Shit! She has you chained up, doesn't she?

Blink once for yes, twice for no.

We'll save you, chadwick!!!
    I SAW PEARL JAM