for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Poor pick pocketing by placing clothes in the hamper with items in the pockets
    hedonist said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Lmao. The brother in law complains lol similar to the drain situation but rather his wife puts her hair on the wall of the shower :lol: ewe but better than digging it out of the drain!

I do the wall thing too but our drain catch is screwed in. No easy peasy here!

But I'll say I really try to keep my peeves at bay for the most part. Promise I made to myself a few years ago when perspective really hit home. Clothes on hamper, shirt draped over a chair, that bathroom drawer he never quite closes all the way! I will take that any day over the alternate :)

Still, :angry: over the baby-when-sick shit though.
    I HATE DOORS LEFT OPEN!!!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Hypochondriacs r us, by turning into a baby at the first sign of a cough or cold
    Malroth said:

Add in farts too. Its like a double metronome all night long.

And I'm officially not signing her up for the 10 club.

I laughed at this, as I am married to a proud and fearless farter.

They never smell though.

The hell?

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2016
    I must admit I have a small confession

My boyfriend has one of those vibrating toothbrushes....

and so sometimes I take out the fresh batteries and replace with them with half or more ussd ones
    Post edited by rollings on
    Also, one write-in peeve of my own.

When faced with whether to drop some wet towels on the carpet or the linoleum, most people would rather get the carpet all damp & shitty, right? image

What about hair plastered to the wall because of a hair dryer? You'd swear my wife was bald based on the wall. Luckily she does clean it up, so I can't complain about it.

I noticed a hair pasted to the bathroom ceiling today. wtf.
    my boyfriend farts like he is trying to splat something against the town hall 4 miles away
    just kidding
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Old wifey poo like things put away. It used to be a real issue with TV remotes, I turn the TV on and go do something for literally 10 seconds and I come back and the remotes are in the drawer of the coffee table. Annoying. Now we don't watch tv so it's coats and shoes now. Don't put my damn shoes in the closet when I just had them on an hr ago and will be putting them on any minute.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Malroth said:

haha!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Chronic lateness
    rollings said:

When faced with whether to drop some wet towels on the carpet or the linoleum, most people would rather get the carpet all damp & shitty, right? image

Similarly, how about the folks that just step right out of the shower and soak the bath mat? I HATE that shit! Dry the fuck off before stepping out!!

rollings said:

Similarly, how about the folks that just step right out of the shower and soak the bath mat? I HATE that shit! Dry the fuck off before stepping out!!
    yeah those wet drippy bastards :punch:

rollings said:

Yes! Good 1!
    rgambs said:

Old wifey poo like things put away. It used to be a real issue with TV remotes, I turn the TV on and go do something for literally 10 seconds and I come back and the remotes are in the drawer of the coffee table. Annoying. Now we don't watch tv so it's coats and shoes now. Don't put my damn shoes in the closet when I just had them on an hr ago and will be putting them on any minute.

I do this to the hubs. But because he's sloppy. Put your shoes off to the side of the door not right in the walk way to trip me. So inconsiderate.
    Malroth said:

:rofl: doesn't she read the forums?
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Chronic lateness
    I went with lateness b/c that's just on going.
    I have multiple times said to check pockets, if I'm doing the laundry I'm not looking through everything too. So far I have washed 2 MP3 players...NOT MY FAULT :anguished:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    Sprunkn7 said:

I went with lateness b/c that's just on going.
    I have multiple times said to check pockets, if I'm doing the laundry I'm not looking through everything too. So far I have washed 2 MP3 players...NOT MY FAULT :anguished:

I find great pleasure in telling my 12 year old what she lost in the laundry. She is old enough and I don't ask more than once. She knows the routine. I'm scared for her classmates when she is on her own to do her laundry!

If I find it in her basket, washer or dryer it gets thrown away and she isn't allowed to take it back out of the trash can. Bummer.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    JimmyV said:

We have become the couple that is always late. To say it makes me unhappy would be an understatement.

Still waiting for you at Hurricane O'Reilly's from 2006 pre-show, buddy!

Tell your wife she looks great and get a move on already!
    I SAW PEARL JAM

There should be an all of the above option. :grimacing:

There should be a "getting bitched at for all of the above" option.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    rollings said:

I must admit I have a small confession

My boyfriend has one of those vibrating toothbrushes....

and so sometimes I take
    out the fresh batteries and replace with them with half or more ussd ones

Up until the bolded part ends, I totally thought you were going somewhere else with this. But I won't say where....

:whistle:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Hypochondriacs r us, by turning into a baby at the first sign of a cough or cold
    =)
    I'm not shaving my balls with my razor. No way!

Hers is made for shaving naughty bits, amirite? So, hers it is.

Thanks, hon.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Chronic lateness
    dankind said:

I'm not shaving my balls with my razor. No way!

Hers is made for shaving naughty bits, amirite? So, hers it is.

Thanks, hon.

This is why I have two handles and at least two blades in stock at all times.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,095
    edited March 2016
    Funny stuff.
    I didn't see my #1 on here....which is Never (ever, ever, ever) Putting Things Back In Their Places.
    My 2nd profession is "Professional Picker Uper Guy" -- every time my wife leaves for a day trip somewhere I clean. (Which for me is code for 'straightening up and throwing shit out')
    Then she comes back and complains that she cannot find anything. "I know I had my spare samurai sword, I left it right on the kitchen counter after I came back from Ninja War Games with the girls!"

Sheesh.

Does it make me weird that Farts would be #1 on the things I like list? (jk)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Chronic lateness
    Leaving cabinet doors drawers open,,,grrrr. My boss does this, and the Mr. too. drives me crazy.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    lemme tell you what grinds my gears!

um
    nothing
    never mind
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I fixed a lot of these peeves by having my own bathroom, doing my own laundry, and having my own blankets. I miss my own bathroom. :bawling:

The lateness I tried to fix by telling him we have to be there an hour before we really do...but now that some friends told him a different time once, he looks it up...now we are late again.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Chronic lateness
    The wife is always late.... she'll be late to her own funeral. hahaha
    drives me nuts.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Chronic lateness
    RKCNDY said:

I fixed a lot of these peeves by having my own bathroom, doing my own laundry, and having my own blankets. I miss my own bathroom. :bawling:

The lateness I tried to fix by telling him we have to be there an hour before we really do...but now that some friends told him a different time once, he looks it up...now we are late again.

I just wouldn't be able to deal with that. It really wouldn't take me long at all to get to the point where I say "fuck you then" and just leave without him.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Nami said:

The wife is always late.... she'll be late to her own funeral. hahaha
    drives me nuts.

:lol:

Looks like chronic lateness is gonna take it.