Trump's rally in Chicago stopped due to protests

Comments

• PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

They are all racist yeah all of them if you support Trump your a racist there I said it. !!
    At the very least, I feel like anyone who supports Trump has no real problem with racism.
    Exactly they all say the same shit I'm not a racist just because I support Trump , well I'm done being PC if you support Trump I'm calling you a racist ...
    Your run-on sentences really confuse me sometimes.

Also, mods, I do believe that I'm being called racist for supporting a presidential candidate. This behavior shouldn't be allowed here.
    The irony here.

You mock someone for their grammar... and then you decree yourself the victim and- laughably... and now predictably- call for moderator intervention.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam Posts: 1,102
    edited March 2016

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

They are all racist yeah all of them if you support Trump your a racist there I said it. !!
    At the very least, I feel like anyone who supports Trump has no real problem with racism.
    Exactly they all say the same shit I'm not a racist just because I support Trump , well I'm done being PC if you support Trump I'm calling you a racist ...

Also, mods, I do believe that I'm being called racist for supporting a presidential candidate. This behavior shouldn't be allowed here.
    The irony here.

You mock someone for their grammar... and then you decree yourself the victim and- laughably... and now predictably- call for moderator intervention.
    It's not right to label someone based on who they support. That's why I "laughably... and now predictably-" called for moderated intervention.
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

The irony here.

It's not right to label someone based on who they support. That's why I "laughably... and now predictably-" called for moderated intervention.
    I think your antagonist behavior doesn't help. Comes off as a cry for attention. Its a lot easier to have these conversations in person, not hiding behind a keyboard. People tend to be a little more reserved in the flesh. Feel free to join our party in Phila... I see you're coming to town. plenty of food, drinks, recreational goodies.
  • PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

The irony here.

I think your antagonist behavior doesn't help. Comes off as a cry for attention. Its a lot easier to have these conversations in person, not hiding behind a keyboard. People tend to be a little more reserved in the flesh. Feel free to join our party in Phila... I see you're coming to town. plenty of food, drinks, recreational goodies.
    Like Trump, he is reserved in the flesh.
  • PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

The irony here.

Like Trump, he is reserved in the flesh.
    as expected... feel free to join as his +1
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,397
    If it was only liberals here, this would suck. We need the conservatives to make the forum interesting.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

rgambs said:

And now I'm getting 2 sarcastic attacks and getting questions from a Canadian about American politics

Canadians are welcome to discuss American politics and we join them in discussing their politics as well.

Don't you have a desire to refute the things said? I would at least make an attempt before I told on someone.
    I didn't say Canadians weren't welcome to discuss. They're more than welcome.

I just find it "odd" like how you find it "odd" that conservatives like Pearl Jam's music.

And I don't need to refute the things said. I've refuted the things said many times now and you all still ask the same questions expecting a completely different answer.

rgambs said:

And now I'm getting 2 sarcastic attacks and getting questions from a Canadian about American politics

Canadians are welcome to discuss American politics and we join them in discussing their politics as well.

Don't you have a desire to refute the things said? I would at least make an attempt before I told on someone.

I just find it "odd" like how you find it "odd" that conservatives like Pearl Jam's music.

And I don't need to refute the things said. I've refuted the things said many times now and you all still ask the same questions expecting a completely different answer.
    That's not really true. You have restated your opinion but you haven't given any evidentiary support for it. You have ignored many questions, but you can't answer them all so you can't be held totally accountable for that.
    I asked you a question and it wasn't answered, so now you have another chance.

Al Sharpton gives a long and rambling speech in which he says, about white cops, that they were bad people, vicious abusers, etc, but he is sure there must be some good ones...

You wouldn't consider that a racist thing to say?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

The irony here.

Thanks for the invite but I'll politely decline. If you knew my age you would understand lol
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2016
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Al Sharpton gives a long and rambling speech in which he says, about white cops, that they were bad people, vicious abusers, etc, but he is sure there must be some good ones...

Al Sharpton could say that and there would be no repercussion.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Al Sharpton could say that and there would be no repercussion.
    Irrelevant, Trump has had no repercussion.
    I think that it's time for this thread to be retired. It's gotten off topic a lot and is very repetitive.

It's time.

• London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

Let's apply that rationality to other things in life.

If you support the New England Patriots, you are a cheater.
    I refuse to give my children anymore vaccinations, so I'm stupid and uneducated.
    If you disagree with something in the American Constitution, you are unpatriotic.

• muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Hey 34, isn't it fun getting all the libbies panties in a bunch on here Aye? They really think they are making a difference stroking each other off all the time. You have been graced by all their favorite Libby rebuttals I see and the cherry on top is getting the , I can't believe conservatives love Pearl Jam music so much ...that's when you know you got-em. Keep up the good work and enjoy the show. I mostly play in the train taking dumps, so give it a shot...it's very relieving :)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    good fucking god, trump just rambles and rambles.

"great, incredible, wonderful"

shut the fuck up.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:

shut the fuck up.

He's terrific
  • Wobbie said:

shut the fuck up.

He is tired of this election preamble. So he bides the time with ramble.
    Once he is in office then he will shut the fuck up and get to business.
    edited March 2016

Wobbie said:

shut the fuck up.

Dude. Cmon. Do you really believe that or just antagonizing? If you said... I'm a conservative and I like Kasich, or Paul, or any of 15 other people, I'd say, sure I get it. I don't agree but that's reasonable. But you really think trump would be a good POTUS?
  • mrussel1 said:

Wobbie said:

shut the fuck up.

Dude. Cmon. Do you really believe that or just antagonizing? If you said... I'm a conservative and I like Kasich, or Paul, or any of 15 other people, I'd say, sure I get it. I don't agree but that's reasonable. But you really think trump would be a good POTUS?
    I don't know if he will be a good POTUS or not.
    We will see though.

mrussel1 said:

Wobbie said:

shut the fuck up.

I don't know if he will be a good POTUS or not.
    We will see though.
    So are you antagonizing?
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    muskydan said:

Hey 34, isn't it fun getting all the libbies panties in a bunch on here Aye? They really think they are making a difference stroking each other off all the time. You have been graced by all their favorite Libby rebuttals I see and the cherry on top is getting the , I can't believe conservatives love Pearl Jam music so much ...that's when you know you got-em. Keep up the good work and enjoy the show. I mostly play in the train taking dumps, so give it a shot...it's very relieving :)

haha
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    muskydan said:

Yet still another thoughtful, intelligent, and mature post from our resident member of the CPD.
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

muskydan said:

Yet still another thoughtful, intelligent, and mature post from our resident member of the CPD.
    That's when I know I got-em when the CPD gets thrown out there. Thanks for keeping us racist Rupublicans entertained......Flush

So it sure looks like after tonight America is in its way to being great again.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    wolf blitzer < trump.

trump still sucks. his supporters, too. dumbass trolls.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:

wolf blitzer < trump.

Moderators, this person is saying that I suck, that I'm a dumbass, and that I'm a troll. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that comment go completely against the AMT rules? It's really offensive to be told that and it's sad that people like him get away with saying these things everyday here.

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,674
    edited March 2016

Wobbie said:

wolf blitzer < trump.

Moderators, this person is saying that I suck, that I'm a dumbass, and that I'm a troll. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that comment go completely against the AMT rules? It's really offensive to be told that and it's sad that people like him get away with saying these things everyday here.
    34, sorry to be so blunt, but sometimes you're a bit an annoying gnat...and running to the mods? Come on, you dish it out too. Give it a rest.
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

Wobbie said:

wolf blitzer < trump.

34, sorry to be so blunt, but sometimes you're a bit an annoying gnat...and running to the mods? Come on, you dish it out too. Give it a rest.
    I have never personally attacked people in the forums like you all have. I understand from your perspective that I may come off as an "annoying gnat", but I'm just defending my political positions that are not shared with you all. And because of this I have been called names and been labeled unjustly. But nothing has been done to stop it. It's been happening around here for far too long.

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    muskydan said:

all the libbies??? talk about all encompassing.. some of us 'libbies' just sit back and watch content in our convictions and that we don't always need to air them.. though for me that's a rarity... but it does happen... . lol . anyhoo as for so called cons loving pj music so much.. its not like its all political or even politically tinged... I mean lets face it wtf is bugs anyway?? ;):)

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,674

brianlux said:

Wobbie said:

wolf blitzer < trump.

I have never personally attacked people in the forums like you all have. I understand from your perspective that I may come off as an "annoying gnat", but I'm just defending my political positions that are not shared with you all. And because of this I have been called names and been labeled unjustly. But nothing has been done to stop it. It's been happening around here for far too long.
    Pretty much everybody gets into it to some degree here, that's true, but do you really believe your words are not provocative at times? Just say your peace, roll with the punches. Threatening to go to the mods really should not be such a quick reaction. Nothing here is that awful. Believe me, I've been called worse here. Let it roll, do your thing. It's not worth the hassle.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

Wobbie said:

wolf blitzer < trump.

No, you aren't. You refuse to do so, in true Trump fashion. You have yet to explain how supporting someone who has a clear pattern of saying racist, misogynist, xenophobic, and offensive things, does not make one culpable and complicit.
    I gave you another chance to engage in the actual topic, which you haven't done since the very first few pages at best, and you ducked it again to continue playing tattle rattle.
    Are you an adult? Can't you handle yourself in a debate? At least TRY to have a discussion without crying victim, if you were to actually articulate why you support Trump you would be the first of his supporters on this board to prove themself capable of doing so.
  • PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

The irony here.

Thanks for the invite but I'll politely decline. If you knew my age you would understand lol
    i'm guessing 12 or under?