Options

Trump's rally in Chicago stopped due to protests

Comments

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    John Kasich: “I have two daughters. They see this stuff. What do you think they think?"

Kasich 'very concerned' about Trump's comments about women

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/john-kasich-woman-trump-220773#ixzz42zXXTY5f
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited March 2016

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

This kind of thing is only going to get worse. How many here would celebrate if Trump supporters showed up at a Sanders rally in a similar effort? They would be widely condemned, correct? And they would deserve to be. This is not how our political process is supposed to unfold.

Drumpf has already threatened to do that. He would be personally responsible.
    aahhh politics.
    Nasty shit happens behind the scenes but when it comes affront people are aghast.
    People don't like when others tell it like it is.
    So you admit that the Trump protesters are telling it like it is? Is that why the Trump supporters are getting so mad?

If people went to protest at a Bernie rally, Bernie's supporters wouldn't attack them. But even if they did, Bernie would immediately condemn it, not support it.
    No, Trump tells it how he sees it and many people don't like it.
    Who wants to devote time out of their life to protest Bernie? cmon, it's Bernie

If a person who was sitting in a 10c seat wearing Nickelback clothing at a PJ concert started shouting at EV all night that PJ sucks and Nickelback is better would that draw ire?

I was being facetious, but anyway, Trump does not tell it how he sees it. He just knows how stupid his supporters are and says what will make them vote for him. I can't believe it's actually working and that people think he's telling the truth, lmao. Ridiculous and scary at the same time.

We're not talking about ire. We're talking about dangerous violence.
    Trump tells exactly how he sees it; as a racist, bigot, misogynist, arrogant, egotistical asshole.
    If Trump is truly all these things, then me exactly why Ben Carson, Chris Christie, and notable others in high places, would ruin their own good name by endorsing him?

I'll tell you why, because they're playing the game to hopefully be hired as his right-hand fool.
    So now, Ben Carson is a fool?
    Yes he's a fool. Book smart maybe oh wait........................never mind, forgot about his favorite book.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    eddiec said:

dignin said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

This kind of thing is only going to get worse. How many here would celebrate if Trump supporters showed up at a Sanders rally in a similar effort? They would be widely condemned, correct? And they would deserve to be. This is not how our political process is supposed to unfold.

aahhh politics.
    Nasty shit happens behind the scenes but when it comes affront people are aghast.
    So you admit that the Trump protesters are telling it like it is? Is that why the Trump supporters are getting so mad?

If people went to protest at a Bernie rally, Bernie's supporters wouldn't attack them. But even if they did, Bernie would immediately condemn it, not support it.

If a person who was sitting in a 10c seat wearing Nickelback clothing at a PJ concert started shouting at EV all night that PJ sucks and Nickelback is better would that draw ire?

I was being facetious, but anyway, Trump does not tell it how he sees it. He just knows how stupid his supporters are and says what will make them vote for him. I can't believe it's actually working and that people think he's telling the truth, lmao. Ridiculous and scary at the same time.

Trump tells exactly how he sees it; as a racist, bigot, misogynist, arrogant, egotistical asshole.
    If Trump is truly all these things, then me exactly why Ben Carson, Chris Christie, and notable others in high places, would ruin their own good name by endorsing him?

I'll tell you why, because they're playing the game to hopefully be hired as his right-hand fool.

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

I wouldn't exactly trust him operating on me, for sure.
    Why, do you have something against Black surgeons? Are you racist?
    Do you even know anything about Ben Carson?

He believes the world was literally created in 6 days. He thinks that Charles Darwin was inspired by "forces of evil". He thinks that going to prison turns you gay. These are just a few things I can think of of the top of my head. I'm guessing there's a lot more. The man is an idiot.
    Easy.
    The religious people believe this shit. Show some compassion.
    Compassion? My wife is very religious but she knows what metaphors are. Not believing in evolution is the same as not believing in gravity. Carson is a genius, no doubt, but he completely lacks common sense which also makes him an idiot.

I was being sarcastic.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

I would personally call him insane rather than a fool....
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,489
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

I would personally call him insane rather than a fool....
    I'd call him a Republican lol
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    From a Trump rally...

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

They are all racist yeah all of them if you support Trump your a racist there I said it. !!
  • Options
    edited March 2016

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

They are all racist yeah all of them if you support Trump your a racist there I said it. !!
    At the very least, I feel like anyone who supports Trump has no real problem with racism.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,849

eddiec said:

dignin said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

I wouldn't exactly trust him operating on me, for sure.
    Why, do you have something against Black surgeons? Are you racist?
    Do you even know anything about Ben Carson?

He believes the world was literally created in 6 days. He thinks that Charles Darwin was inspired by "forces of evil". He thinks that going to prison turns you gay. These are just a few things I can think of of the top of my head. I'm guessing there's a lot more. The man is an idiot.
    Easy.
    The religious people believe this shit. Show some compassion.
    Compassion? My wife is very religious but she knows what metaphors are. Not believing in evolution is the same as not believing in gravity. Carson is a genius, no doubt, but he completely lacks common sense which also makes him an idiot.

I was being sarcastic.
    Really? It seemed to be in the same tone as most of your posts.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    ;) is always a good way to express your sarcasm, lol.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

Could be a legit Trump fan but could also be a plant...
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

Seems pretty dangerous to dismiss it in the completely unfounded hope that it's a plant.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

At the very least, I feel like anyone who supports Trump has no real problem with racism.
    Exactly they all say the same shit I'm not a racist just because I support Trump , well I'm done being PC if you support Trump I'm calling you a racist ...
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

Seems pretty dangerous to dismiss it in the completely unfounded hope that it's a plant.
    Just like they wanna dismiss similarities between Trump & Hitler , I'm not saying his Hitler reincarnated but they do have some parallel traits !!
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

Exactly they all say the same shit I'm not a racist just because I support Trump , well I'm done being PC if you support Trump I'm calling you a racist ...
    I hear someone protesting. Does anyone else?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    If Trump had the balls to wear a natural, non-labratory created hair style, he wouldn't look a day younger than Sanders.
    Not that it matters at all, but it is a bit of a nice symbol for who they are as people.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

If Trump had the balls to wear a natural, non-labratory created hair style, he wouldn't look a day younger than Sanders.
    Not that it matters at all, but it is a bit of a nice symbol for who they are as people.

You shouldn't pick on how people look it's not very nice.
    What did Trump ever do to you?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

I would like to get Bernie an appointment at the tailor though.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

I do like that he writes like a serial killer.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

I do like that he writes like a serial killer.
    He didn't even have the guts to show his face lol
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

rgambs said:

how about the orange spray tan? He makes a conscious decision to look like a jack-o-lantern. is that acceptable to critique?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

Unfounded? It's a guy covering his face with a handwritten sign. Nobody knows who this person is.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

Unfounded? It's a guy covering his face with a handwritten sign. Nobody knows who this person is.
    Exactly my point. In this situation, it's actually dangerous not to assume the worst. Because if it IS the worst but you convince yourself it's not then you're all fucked.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

Exactly my point. In this situation, it's actually dangerous not to assume the worst. Because if it IS the worst but you convince yourself it's not then you're all fucked.
    And you can't really pretend those feelings don't permeate Trump rallies. It's cognitive dissonance.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

And you can't really pretend those feelings don't permeate Trump rallies. It's cognitive dissonance.
    No you can't. It's right there out in the open. One photo of a racist who happens to be covering his face doesn't change anything.
    Isn't the KKK supporting Trump for crying out loud?? And other white supremacist groups too?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options

rgambs said:

how about the orange spray tan? He makes a conscious decision to look like a jack-o-lantern. is that acceptable to critique?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDgy37kPOZ4

Yes, watch it all the way through. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Trump could be green with ice cream cones sticking out of his head and Sanders could have crab pincers at the ends of all four limbs and a tree growing out of his penis for all I care. The only thing that matters is what these people say, do, and believe.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    http://m.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/ben_carson_trump_endorsement_reasons_20160315

A Question of Illegality Arises After Ben Carson Endorses Donald Trump
    ..."Carson then said that Trump had promised him a role in his administration, ‘certainly in an advisory capacity.’ Asked by NewsMax’s Steve Malzberg whether this meant a cabinet position, Carson declined to ‘reveal any details about it right now, because all of this is still very liquid.’

Federal law expressly prohibits candidates from directly or indirectly promising ‘the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy.’ The penalty for violations could include fines or a year in jail — two years if the violation was willful.

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a ThinkProgress inquiry about whether such an illegal offer was made to Carson. Prior to Carson’s departure from the race, Trump suggested that Carson ‘might be “pathological,” like a “child molester.”’”
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    I'd love to see Trump go to jail, lol.
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

From a Trump rally...

Your run-on sentences really confuse me sometimes.

Also, mods, I do believe that I'm being called racist for supporting a presidential candidate. This behavior shouldn't be allowed here.
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore