Options

Trump's rally in Chicago stopped due to protests

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,187
    PJPOWER said:

So I just read that Will Quiig (KKK asshole bighead) is backing Hillary... Guess she is a racist too. Or maybe these dumbasses are just trying to get in the news?

yeah and the difference is (if true) that Hillary would refuse his support...Trump lied about not knowing David Duke.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

This kind of thing is only going to get worse. How many here would celebrate if Trump supporters showed up at a Sanders rally in a similar effort? They would be widely condemned, correct? And they would deserve to be. This is not how our political process is supposed to unfold.

Drumpf has already threatened to do that. He would be personally responsible.
    aahhh politics.
    Nasty shit happens behind the scenes but when it comes affront people are aghast.
    People don't like when others tell it like it is.
    So you admit that the Trump protesters are telling it like it is? Is that why the Trump supporters are getting so mad?

If people went to protest at a Bernie rally, Bernie's supporters wouldn't attack them. But even if they did, Bernie would immediately condemn it, not support it.
    No, Trump tells it how he sees it and many people don't like it.
    Who wants to devote time out of their life to protest Bernie? cmon, it's Bernie

If a person who was sitting in a 10c seat wearing Nickelback clothing at a PJ concert started shouting at EV all night that PJ sucks and Nickelback is better would that draw ire?

100%
    I'd back that.... Any (probably drunk) asshole shouting crap of any kind would "draw ire"..

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

This kind of thing is only going to get worse. How many here would celebrate if Trump supporters showed up at a Sanders rally in a similar effort? They would be widely condemned, correct? And they would deserve to be. This is not how our political process is supposed to unfold.

aahhh politics.
    Nasty shit happens behind the scenes but when it comes affront people are aghast.
    So you admit that the Trump protesters are telling it like it is? Is that why the Trump supporters are getting so mad?

If people went to protest at a Bernie rally, Bernie's supporters wouldn't attack them. But even if they did, Bernie would immediately condemn it, not support it.

If a person who was sitting in a 10c seat wearing Nickelback clothing at a PJ concert started shouting at EV all night that PJ sucks and Nickelback is better would that draw ire?

I was being facetious, but anyway, Trump does not tell it how he sees it. He just knows how stupid his supporters are and says what will make them vote for him. I can't believe it's actually working and that people think he's telling the truth, lmao. Ridiculous and scary at the same time.

We're not talking about ire. We're talking about dangerous violence.
    Trump tells exactly how he sees it; as a racist, bigot, misogynist, arrogant, egotistical asshole.
    If Trump is truly all these things, then me exactly why Ben Carson, Chris Christie, and notable others in high places, would ruin their own good name by endorsing him?

• Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855

yeah but they're laughing at you...not with you

Yup...
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

PJPOWER said:

So I just read that Will Quiig (KKK asshole bighead) is backing Hillary... Guess she is a racist too. Or maybe these dumbasses are just trying to get in the news?

yeah and the difference is (if true) that Hillary would refuse his support...Trump lied about not knowing David Duke.
    You're right, Hillary is a beacon of truth...
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

You're right, Hillary is a beacon of truth...
    Now, now
    She is a misspeaker.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

I was being facetious, but anyway, Trump does not tell it how he sees it. He just knows how stupid his supporters are and says what will make them vote for him. I can't believe it's actually working and that people think he's telling the truth, lmao. Ridiculous and scary at the same time.

Trump tells exactly how he sees it; as a racist, bigot, misogynist, arrogant, egotistical asshole.
    Yes, he is those things... but he doesn't tell it how he sees it really. He lies a lot abojt his real views too. A liar is not telling it how he sees it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

If Trump is truly all these things, then me exactly why Ben Carson, Chris Christie, and notable others in high places, would ruin their own good name by endorsing him?

I thought it was pretty obvious that they were power hungry idiots.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

I'll tell you why, because they're playing the game to hopefully be hired as his right-hand fool.
  • Options
    Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

I'll tell you why, because they're playing the game to hopefully be hired as his right-hand fool.
    So now, Ben Carson is a fool?
  • Options

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

I wouldn't exactly trust him operating on me, for sure.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,017

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

More likely just fooled by his own ego. He did great work as a Doctor. Going into politics was a foolish move.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    People who are comparing this to Hitler's rise in Nazi Germany have seriously lost their marbles.

Marbles lost... Every single marble.

(Especially with all the interesting talk earlier this year on "if you could go back in time and kill baby hitler would you?"...lot of people polled said yes and now you are giving some nut job the license to go ahead and do it)

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Why in the world anyone put these jokesters on a pedestal is beyond me. Just watch one of their debates: it's circus time.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2016
    brianlux said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

Going into politics was a foolish move.
    That is a very good point.
    Politics did what it is supposed to - reveal all flaws.
    His god stuff ruined his chance.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

Why, do you have something against Black surgeons? Are you racist?
    Do you even know anything about Ben Carson?

• Options

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

We all know a bit too much, now, don't we. Did you watch any of the debates? "Please somebody attack me! "
  • Options
    Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

We all know a bit too much, now, don't we. Did you watch any of the debates? "Please somebody attack me! "
    So you are judging/knowing Ben Carson from the debates.

You didn't answer my questions....so I assume...

• Options
    BS44325 said:

People who are comparing this to Hitler's rise in Nazi Germany have seriously lost their marbles.

(Especially with all the interesting talk earlier this year on "if you could go back in time and kill baby hitler would you?"...lot of people polled said yes and now you are giving some nut job the license to go ahead and do it)

The best defense against this kind of characterization is to make it look crazy. Well done BS.

Unfortunately what even more crazy is that it is not all that far from the truth.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:

BS44325 said:

The best defense against this kind of characterization is to make it look crazy. Well done BS.

Unfortunately what even more crazy is that it is not all that far from the truth.
    It is crazy. People who think this way have completely lost all sense of perspective. The Art of the Deal is not Mein Kampf.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

So you are judging/knowing Ben Carson from the debates.

You didn't answer my questions....so I assume...

Assume what? Assumption brings nothing but disappointment, I'm now set up because I didn't specify everything about Ben Carson. Yes I know more about him than just from the debates. All of the candidates are crazy. Lets get back on topic.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

BS44325 said:

It is crazy. People who think this way have completely lost all sense of perspective. The Art of the Deal is not Mein Kampf.
    The Art of the Deal and Mein Kampf are both autobiographies written from very different perspectives. There's really no relevance to the comparison. What is relevant is that both men are characterized by various forms of racism and hatred. This we know to be true.

• Options
    brianlux said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

BS44325 said:

The Art of the Deal and Mein Kampf are both autobiographies written from very different perspectives. There's really no relevance to the comparison. What is relevant is that both men are characterized by various forms of racism and hatred. This we know to be true.
    No. We do not know this to be true.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,852
    PJPOWER said:

If you're going to quote something linked from Drudge Report, you should provide the whole context. Most everyone thinks that's a joke and he is just deflecting or creating a diversion. He said he believes she has a 'secret agenda' that only he knows.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

BS44325 said:

brianlux said:

BS44325 said:

No. We do not know this to be true.
    Can we go by unfettered narcissism?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

He believes the world was literally created in 6 days. He thinks that Charles Darwin was inspired by "forces of evil". He thinks that going to prison turns you gay. These are just a few things I can think of of the top of my head. I'm guessing there's a lot more. The man is an idiot.
  • Options
    dignin said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

He believes the world was literally created in 6 days. He thinks that Charles Darwin was inspired by "forces of evil". He thinks that going to prison turns you gay. These are just a few things I can think of of the top of my head. I'm guessing there's a lot more. The man is an idiot.
    Easy.
    The religious people believe this shit. Show some compassion.
  • Options
    dignin said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

He may be talented as a surgeon, but those are bizarre views. He presumably believes that dinosaurs and man walked the earth together.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited March 2016
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

If you're going to quote something linked from Drudge Report, you should provide the whole context. Most everyone thinks that's a joke and he is just deflecting or creating a diversion. He said he believes she has a 'secret agenda' that only he knows.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html
    The Drudge report? It's damn near everywhere. Now, I do not truly believe she aligns with the KKK, my point was that just because someone is endorsed by someone does not mean that they allign, especially eccentric groups like the KKK that are only trying to jump into a spotlight.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    dignin said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

JimmyV said:

aahhh politics.

And yet he performed ground-breaking work in surgery. Maybe he has a lopsided brain? But that's OK- I know a guy who received a PhD from M.I.T. when he was 22 and yet he has a hard time combing his hair. Which is why he is not a barber. He knows his limitations.