Trump's rally in Chicago stopped due to protests

Comments

• myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855

myoung321 said:

You must watch MSNBC too much as well as Rev. Al Sharpton's daily racist comments against whites and Republicans as a whole.

Thinking MSNBC is Liberal... now that's cute :)

It's not? What is it then? Certainly not pro-conservative.
    Seriously, MSNBC the Bastion of Liberalism.... too funny..
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Pearl34JamPearl34Jam Posts: 1,102

myoung321 said:

Post the video of Hillary barking
    Nevermind, I will.

http://youtu.be/WovYnLL9Yow
    What does this have to do with Trump? You started this thread, you should clearly understand the topic...
    Does the Captain America picture directly have to do with Trump? No, it doesn't. Not at all.

You should clearly understand what a response is, but I guess not.
    Ok now I know you are just trolling, it clearly says the word Trump in the picture...reading is not your strong suit huh?
    Calling me a troll for my political beliefs? Suggesting that I'm illiterate? I do believe that's a personal attack. Mods, are you seeing this?
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Too many posts to reply to specifically but what I want to ask our conservative members here is, where do you draw the line on your conservatism? Do any of you really stand with Trump and his racist, neo-nazi agenda? If so, can you really expect the majority of others who post here to accept that as a reasonable and rational choice? I'm not talking about economics of abortion or other issues that could be interpreted as having grey areas. I'm talking about Donald Trump, a man who is running for POTUS on a racist, hate based platform. If you can say, "Yes, I support that agenda" then say so. Tell us why you hate blacks and Hispanics. Tell us why it's ok in your viewpoint for Trump to encourage his followers to use violence against his opponents. Tell us why its ok for Trump to refer to immigrants as “illegals” and the children of illegal immigrants as “anchor babies". Tell us why you think these things are ok. And after you do that, please stop arguing about why some of us wonder why the hell you want to argue those points here.

I don't care if you are fiscally conservative or you hate granola or believe those of us who are in favor of peace are naive but if you support someone like Trump who promotes hate you are not going to get one inch of slack from me. Sorry, but I don't buy that kind of bullshit. No way.

Who says that Trump and/or Trump's supporters hate blacks and Hispanics? What Trump and his supporters hate are ILLEGAL (meaning not allowed BY LAW) immigrants constantly coming into our country on a daily basis.

You must watch MSNBC too much as well as Rev. Al Sharpton's daily racist comments against whites and Republicans as a whole.

(See, we can talk smack about your 100% biased news station too)
    Where do you get this stuff from? You really don't understand that Trump is a racist?

And why on earth do you think I watch MSNBC? WTF?

Or that I watch Rev. Al Sharpton? As best I can recall, I have never mentioned anything about Sharpton on AMT.

You want to talk smack about my 100% biased news station? WTF does that mean? What news station would that be?

Why are you making this shit up?
    I'm using the stereotypical liberal station MSNBC just like you all like to knock Fox News for being "biased" when in fact it shows both sides of politics everyday.

And yes, I must not understand that Trump is a "racist". Please thoroughly educate me why.

And your question about what news station I'm talking about, is clearly about MSNBC since that's what I clearly said. Pay attention
    Do you seriously not see any racism in the statement about Mexico? "...they're sending rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

You don't see any racism in a Muslim ban? I know, I know, Muslim isn't a race...isn't really relevant though, only semantic.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Too many posts to reply to specifically but what I want to ask our conservative members here is, where do you draw the line on your conservatism? Do any of you really stand with Trump and his racist, neo-nazi agenda? If so, can you really expect the majority of others who post here to accept that as a reasonable and rational choice? I'm not talking about economics of abortion or other issues that could be interpreted as having grey areas. I'm talking about Donald Trump, a man who is running for POTUS on a racist, hate based platform. If you can say, "Yes, I support that agenda" then say so. Tell us why you hate blacks and Hispanics. Tell us why it's ok in your viewpoint for Trump to encourage his followers to use violence against his opponents. Tell us why its ok for Trump to refer to immigrants as “illegals” and the children of illegal immigrants as “anchor babies". Tell us why you think these things are ok. And after you do that, please stop arguing about why some of us wonder why the hell you want to argue those points here.

I don't care if you are fiscally conservative or you hate granola or believe those of us who are in favor of peace are naive but if you support someone like Trump who promotes hate you are not going to get one inch of slack from me. Sorry, but I don't buy that kind of bullshit. No way.

Who says that Trump and/or Trump's supporters hate blacks and Hispanics? What Trump and his supporters hate are ILLEGAL (meaning not allowed BY LAW) immigrants constantly coming into our country on a daily basis.

Where do you get this stuff from? You really don't understand that Trump is a racist?

Or that I watch Rev. Al Sharpton? As best I can recall, I have never mentioned anything about Sharpton on AMT.

You want to talk smack about my 100% biased news station? WTF does that mean? What news station would that be?

I'm using the stereotypical liberal station MSNBC just like you all like to knock Fox News for being "biased" when in fact it shows both sides of politics everyday.

And yes, I must not understand that Trump is a "racist". Please thoroughly educate me why.

And your question about what news station I'm talking about, is clearly about MSNBC since that's what I clearly said. Pay attention
    Do you seriously not see any racism in the statement about Mexico? "...they're sending rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

You don't see any racism in a Muslim ban? I know, I know, Muslim isn't a race...isn't really relevant though, only semantic.
    In that statement he's not saying that all Mexicans are rapists, but that many rapists have come over our border.

And I'm not gonna lie, the Muslim ban did have me thinking for a bit if I supported it or not. But I soon realized that the majority of radical Islamic terrorists are Muslim. And there is a real threat hanging over our heads of secret members of ISIS flying in the US with a passport and getting in easily.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. And this is a temporary ban. A ban that will be put in place until the problem can be solved.
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

• EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    9 reasons why Donald Trump is a racist. From the Huffington Post, yes, duh, I know it's liberal.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

A tweet from Bill De Blasio:

Bill de Blasio ✔‎@BilldeBlasio
    I didn’t realize this was in question. Behaves like a racist, speaks like a racist…of course @RealDonaldTrump is a racist.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331

rgambs said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

In that statement he's not saying that all Mexicans are rapists, but that many rapists have come over our border.

And I'm not gonna lie, the Muslim ban did have me thinking for a bit if I supported it or not. But I soon realized that the majority of radical Islamic terrorists are Muslim. And there is a real threat hanging over our heads of secret members of ISIS flying in the US with a passport and getting in easily.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. And this is a temporary ban. A ban that will be put in place until the problem can be solved.
    But many things that Trump wants to do is an impossibility. How can anyone seriously think that Trump would build a giant wall at the expense of Mexico? How could he ban a person of a certain faith from coming into the country? How could he force the military to break the law? How could he deport 11 million people out of the US? The list is long of the BS that Trump says.

I'm wondering where the disconnect is? These are not things that are possible......as long as you believe in a democracy that follows your constitution.

A dictator does these things...or tries to do these things.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    myoung321 said:

Doesn't even make sense. If Trump is the super hero he should have dressed like Trump... :tongue:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • myoung321 said:

Nevermind, I will.

What does this have to do with Trump? You started this thread, you should clearly understand the topic...
    Does the Captain America picture directly have to do with Trump? No, it doesn't. Not at all.

Ok now I know you are just trolling, it clearly says the word Trump in the picture...reading is not your strong suit huh?
    Calling me a troll for my political beliefs? Suggesting that I'm illiterate? I do believe that's a personal attack. Mods, are you seeing this?
    You've made some ridiculous claims not based on any kind of fact. Then when pressed on it, stated it was common sense or just your opinion. Then have the audacity to question other peoples sources of news info, even falsely assigning their opinions to sources they have not mentioned. I guess if we quoted www.Ijustpulledthisoutofmyass.com, that would be an acceptable news source for you?
    Forgive me for thinking you are trolling.
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859

rgambs said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

So you are ok with going against freedom of religion?
    Guns do a lot more harm in America than terrorists but I don't see any conservatives looking to put a ban on that right.

dignin said:

rgambs said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

But many things that Trump wants to do is an impossibility. How can anyone seriously think that Trump would build a giant wall at the expense of Mexico? How could he ban a person of a certain faith from coming into the country? How could he force the military to break the law? How could he deport 11 million people out of the US? The list is long of the BS that Trump says.

I'm wondering where the disconnect is? These are not things that are possible......as long as you believe in a democracy that follows your constitution.

FDR did similar things.

And I chuckled at your comment about breaking the law since Hillary has done just that. (And lied)

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    PJ_Soul said:

myoung321 said:

Doesn't even make sense. If Trump is the super hero he should have dressed like Trump... :tongue:
    I guess that guy never seen his super hero wetpants

https://youtu.be/ko1oOz_P4Tg
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331

dignin said:

rgambs said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

FDR did similar things.

And I chuckled at your comment about breaking the law since Hillary has done just that. (And lied)
    You didn't answer any of the questions.
    edited March 2016

myoung321 said:

Nevermind, I will.

Hahaha everyone loves a tattle tale!

rgambs said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

He's employed thousands of illegal immigrants, but he has to assume that some are good people? He's never actually met an immigrant that's a good person?
    So, if Al Sharpton said that he assumes some whites are good people, that wouldn't be racist to you? Yeah, fuckin' right.

rgambs said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Desperate times???
    White conservatives committed more acts of terrorism in the USA than Muslims did last year... Damn those inconvenient facts.

Desperate times indeed!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348

dignin said:

rgambs said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

FDR did similar things.

FDR did similar things, that's correct. The Japanese internment camps used the same logic as banning Muslims. But in retrospect, it was a terrible mistake. We learn from our mistakes, not repeat them.
  • why do we have so many damn trump threads on this forum?

i was going to come on here and hope that musky was ok on friday. clearly he is, as he has commented here.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • the narcissism of trump is unbelievable. the stupidity of his followers is unbelievable.

he tells people how they used to take protesters out on stretchers back in the day. he says he would like to punch them in the face and we need more of that. he said that he would pay legal fees of people who assault protesters. and then when things turn violent he says he had nothing to do with it and he did not encourage anything.

someone is going to get hurt very badly at one of his rallies. maybe killed. he needs to tell his people to tone it down and he needs to tone down his rhetoric. but he won't so here is where we are.

• trump clowned and mocked bernie many times saying that 2 women took his microphone away from him and that that would never ever happen to him.

i suppose he is correct because he can't get his mic taken from him in chicago if he refuses to even take the stage and pick it up.

• trump clowned and mocked bernie many times saying that 2 women took his microphone away from him and that that would never ever happen to him.

i suppose he is correct because he can't get his mic taken from him in chicago if he refuses to even take the stage and pick it up.

Don't shoot the messenger
    http://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/13/trump-digs-in-after-weekend-violence-im-just-the-messenger
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    mrussel1 said:

dignin said:

rgambs said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

FDR did similar things.

FDR did similar things, that's correct. The Japanese internment camps used the same logic as banning Muslims. But in retrospect, it was a terrible mistake. We learn from our mistakes, not repeat them.
    America has brownophobia. There were a lot more Germans in the country than Japanese during WW2 but the Germans were white.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/13/trump-digs-in-after-weekend-violence-im-just-the-messenger
    he heard their voices loud enough to cancel the event in chicago.

he said the chicago police told him to cancel. they say they never spoke with him about canceling. another trump lie.

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    This is ridiculous. We have to spell out the facts about Trump being a racist, bigot and a member of the He-Man WomenHaters Club again?! These facts came straight out of his clown faced mouth!
  • PJ_Soul said:

^^ lol!

You poor people. I feel for you, seriously. I'm upset about the whole thing and i don't even live there.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2552547/move-to-canada-searches-spike-on-google-during-super-tuesday/

It is awful, and some have claimed the other side is fascist for trying to shut this shit down. It's depressing. I still have not met 1 single Trump supporter in person. Where are all these loonies? I would be interested to have an honest conversation with one.
    You don't want to have a conversation with one... it's the same 3 one-liners over and over and over again. they're truly the "poorly educated" that The Donald loves so much.
    rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

Nevermind, I will.

You say tattle tale, I say it's calling out wrongdoing. Goes completely against the AMT rules

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,414

trump clowned and mocked bernie many times saying that 2 women took his microphone away from him and that that would never ever happen to him.

he said the chicago police told him to cancel. they say they never spoke with him about canceling. another trump lie.
    The Chicago police are lying no good murdering pieces of shit. Right?
    Except in this circumstance. Now you instantly believe their side of the story?

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

Nevermind, I will.

You say tattle tale, I say it's calling out wrongdoing. Goes completely against the AMT rules
    settle down dude. don't let people get to you so easily.

• FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    PJ_Soul said:

myoung321 said:

That pic is hilarious. Capt'n America Drumpf is not.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,616
    ldent42 said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Get out of here with your liberal LOGIC, Brian!
    And your FACTS!
    LIBERAL!!!!!

:giggle:
    Guilty as charged! :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

The Chicago police are lying no good murdering pieces of shit. Right?
    Except in this circumstance. Now you instantly believe their side of the story?

maybe some of them are, maybe not.

when the head of a police department backs away from and absolutely contradicts a candidate that says that he greatly supports them, i tend to believe them.

then again, the cops may be denying it because they did not want to have to deal with angry trump supporters for the next few days.