Options

Is the USA a nation of bigots and/or racists and/or idiots and hypocrites?

Comments

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    mickeyrat said:

Free said:

Sorry there I went back and edit it because I realize that what I said was not be coming.

No. You wont start this bullshit again. Fucking own what you say or dont post.
    They have an edit button for a reason.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    mickeyrat said:

Free said:

Sorry there I went back and edit it because I realize that what I said was not be coming.

WTF?
    So you're saying that we should all be angry and say whatever comes up flying out of our heads the first time? And then held to It? Oh this place would be a delight.

P.S. MickeyRat, I was talking to another person, so whatever.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,689
    edited March 2016
    Free said:

mickeyrat said:

Free said:

WTF?
    So you're saying that we should all be angry and say whatever comes up flying out of our heads the first time? And then held to It? Oh this place would be a delight.

I dont who you were talking to. This is twice I am aware of. I see a pattern developing.
    Kat has need to remind us to proofread before we hit post button. Look into it.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

jeffbr said:

JC29856 said:

What's the explanation for the sampling of black voters voting Hillary against their own interests?

How do you figure it is against their own interests? They heavily supported Obama, and Hillary will be the candidate who will be most closely aligned with Obama and his policies.
    Hillary is getting more of the black vote in some states then Obama did.
    That's twice they voted against their own self interests.
    The false notion that Obama was "bad for black people" still continues, huh?
    How do you come to that conclusion?
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    "He has done nothing for African Americans. You look at what's gone on with their income levels. You look at what's gone on with their youth. I thought that he would be a great cheerleader for this country. I thought he'd do a fabulous job for the African-American citizens of this country. He has done nothing," Trump said.

"They have problems now in terms of unemployment numbers, look at their unemployment numbers. And you have— here you have a black president who's done very poorly for the African Americans of this country," Trump added.
  • Options
    The poverty rate for African Americans has become worse over the past few years. It was 25 percent when President Bush left office. It rose to 28 percent in 2013 -- the most recent stat available. One out of three black children, 38 percent of all African American children, lived in poverty in 2013, as reported by PEW on July 14. Overall, there are more people living in poverty in the U.S. than at other time in U.S. history at 45 million people.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    mickeyrat said:

Free said:

mickeyrat said:

Free said:

WTF?

I dont who you were talking to. This is twice I am aware of. I see a pattern developing.
    Well look who edited and I wonder what. Whatever. I don't care if you edit, it is there for a reason. Have a nice day. * yes I I edited. :)
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538

"He has done nothing for African Americans. You look at what's gone on with their income levels. You look at what's gone on with their youth. I thought that he would be a great cheerleader for this country. I thought he'd do a fabulous job for the African-American citizens of this country. He has done nothing," Trump said.

"They have problems now in terms of unemployment numbers, look at their unemployment numbers. And you have— here you have a black president who's done very poorly for the African Americans of this country," Trump added.

Donald Trump Was Once Sued By Justice Department For Not Renting To Blacks

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/donald-trump-blacks-lawsuit_n_855553.html
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,689
    Free said:

mickeyrat said:

Free said:

mickeyrat said:

Free said:

WTF?

Well look who edited and I wonder what. Whatever. I don't care if you edit, it is there for a reason. Have a nice day. * yes I I edited. :)
    Typos. I'll own them too. But thats case in point for what I said.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,682
    A hard kind of pseudo "hatred" is seeing two people who post here who I regard highly who are at each others throats. Rather sad and depressing, I have to day. :frowning:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

There's a ton of racists on both sides. Disgusting. DontVote16!!

Someone's paying attention to my avatar.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    LMAO. None of the Above!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    edited March 2016
    This is a stupid thread. And I can only conclude that this forum is full of stupid people since it's made it 3 pages. Can't believe the crap that gets through.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855

There's a ton of racists on both sides. Disgusting. DontVote16!!

Racist on both sides? please expand
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

This is a stupid thread. And I can only conclude that this forum is full of stupid people since it's made it 3 pages. Can't believe the crap that gets through.

Oh cincy :angry:

(though I might agree in general on the bolded part =) )

To be fair, there have been several reasonable responses. I think I gave up after the first page.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610

The poverty rate for African Americans has become worse over the past few years. It was 25 percent when President Bush left office. It rose to 28 percent in 2013 -- the most recent stat available. One out of three black children, 38 percent of all African American children, lived in poverty in 2013, as reported by PEW on July 14. Overall, there are more people living in poverty in the U.S. than at other time in U.S. history at 45 million people.

Troll with quotes and such, but no direct responses. You're a likable republican. I understand you don't really have a decent candidate to vote for, so you come to the PJ page to try and rile up us liberals when you know Trump's a piece of work. Your party will have it whittled down to one guy to go against Trump pretty soon, don't worry.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

jeffbr said:

JC29856 said:

What's the explanation for the sampling of black voters voting Hillary against their own interests?

How do you figure it is against their own interests? They heavily supported Obama, and Hillary will be the candidate who will be most closely aligned with Obama and his policies.
    Hillary is getting more of the black vote in some states then Obama did.
    That's twice they voted against their own self interests.
    The false notion that Obama was "bad for black people" still continues, huh?
    How do you come to that conclusion?
    When you said this: "That's twice they voted against their own self interests."
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    yes.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options

Troll with quotes and such, but no direct responses. You're a likable republican. I understand you don't really have a decent candidate to vote for, so you come to the PJ page to try and rile up us liberals when you know Trump's a piece of work. Your party will have it whittled down to one guy to go against Trump pretty soon, don't worry.
    Oh beaver, name calling is not ok.
    Please stop being a bully.

I post the truth, all I want is the truth.

Just give me some truth and stop with the name calling for gosh sakes
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

JAG?!? Is that you? If it is, your posts make a lot more sense now. If it isn't, are you her groupie? Contributing to the topic is one of the guidelines as well. Constantly posting WOOT on everything doesn't really bring anything to the discussion. Shit like this is why I stay off the train most days. We've all seen this formula before:

1. Make ridiculous shit posts all over.
    2. Get called out on being a troll.
    3. Complain people are bullying.

Did I miss anything?

To answer op's question, yes. They are the minority, but obviously they are around.
  • Options

JAG?!? Is that you? If it is, your posts make a lot more sense now. If it isn't, are you her groupie? Contributing to the topic is one of the guidelines as well. Constantly posting WOOT on everything doesn't really bring anything to the discussion. Shit like this is why I stay off the train most days. We've all seen this formula before:

Did I miss anything?

To answer op's question, yes. They are the minority, but obviously they are around.
    Don't stress about mamasan1, it's basically satirical trolling. He's just effin with people.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Did I miss anything?

Don't stress about mamasan1, it's basically satirical trolling. He's just effin with people.
    I'm not stressed about it. Just pointing out it's a tired routine. If it was original it might be interesting.
  • Options
    Stay on topic or please, go
  • Options

Stay on topic or please, go

:dizzy:
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Man dies after accidentally shooting himself in the face while taking selfies: https://t.co/uFLyXoINym
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    ldent42 said:

yes.

10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited March 2016

Did I miss anything?

Did I miss anything?

But great material none the less. And representing trumpsters well.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

Did I miss anything?

You did forgot one Beaver...
    #4 if you don't agree w/ US and are essentially in support of the Pussification of The USA, you are not welcome to join these exclusive circle-jerk discussions.
    Everyone else is not welcome.... What a country...
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,878
    Tolerance cuts in all directions. From far left to far right and back again. People on both sides of the aisle would do well to remember that.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."