Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    callen said:

"I respect very much America. That's why I intervene," Mexican President Vicente Fox told Fox New's Sean Hannity Wednesday night.

"Let me start by saying please wake up, America, from this Republican nightmare that is causing a lot of noise outside of United States. And I say it with clarity that (it) is nothing personal but is really worrying us outside of the United States."

Fox particularly objects to Republican Donald Trump's immigration plans.

Fox warned that Trump is "going to take this nation to the desert. He doesn't understand about creating jobs. He only lies and lies and lies and uses whatever is convenient for him without any attention to facts. That's why I say he's an egocentric. He's only looking for himself and not for the rest. He believes in the white supremacy."

"That's ridiculous," Hannity said. "I have to go."

But Fox wasn't done: "That's Hitler. I mean, that's--"

"That's Hitler?" Hannity asked. "That's a disgraceful comment, sir, for you to say."

"I say, wake up, America," Fox repeated.

What a LOSER

No Hannity is a loser.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    sean hannity is a pain in the ass. brian kilmeade... same pain in the ass. these folks are actual hemorrhoids
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul said:

So just out of curiosity, how many of you actually bothered to become party members so you could vote for the nominee?

Been registered Independent for a few years now. I really wish this shit were about the candidates themselves instead of parties.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,622
    Holy fuck I just watched 15 minutes of this nonsense and I'm pretty sure I'm watching snl
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,030
    hedonist said:

PJ_Soul said:

So just out of curiosity, how many of you actually bothered to become party members so you could vote for the nominee?

Been registered Independent for a few years now. I really wish this shit were about the candidates themselves instead of parties.
    Since I first registered in 1988 , it was as unaffiliated (independent)
    Only a few states are open primaries. Can vote for whomever but not more than once. Ohio like most is a closed primary state. For myself I think its kinda gaming the system to change affiliation just to vote in the primaries then change back. I'd rather not have to align with any party unles one was built as the pragmatic party or something like that. Centrist in view.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    mickeyrat said:

hedonist said:

PJ_Soul said:

Since I first registered in 1988 , it was as unaffiliated (independent)
    Only a few states are open primaries. Can vote for whomever but not more than once. Ohio like most is a closed primary state. For myself I think its kinda gaming the system to change affiliation just to vote in the primaries then change back. I'd rather not have to align with any party unles one was built as the pragmatic party or something like that. Centrist in view.
    I initially was Dem, then Republican, then where I am now.

I like your thought though - the pragmatic party.

If only!
  • Options
    This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Wow.

Trump's statements by ruling

True (1%)(1)
    Mostly True (6%)(6)
    Half True (15%)(15)
    Mostly False (17%)(18)
    False (41%)(42)
    Pants on Fire (20%)(21)

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,388

Holy fuck I just watched 15 minutes of this nonsense and I'm pretty sure I'm watching snl

yup. it's a cluster.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,973
    I don't agree with everything Kasich says but he's the only one on the stage that wouldn't be an embarrassing disaster in the White House.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    JimmyV said:

I don't agree with everything Kasich says but he's the only one on the stage that wouldn't be an embarrassing disaster in the White House.

He at least presents himself as a grown up. Athough he is an ass hat to talk about tolerance and then spout anti-gay marriage rhetoric at the same time. I'm with Hedo up there, I would have no problem voting for a republican if they were the best candidate. These guys do not fit the bill.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    What happened to the female fox moderator? I just turned this shit show on
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    This is the first republican debate I have dropped in on. These guys are fuckin' bannanas.

And why do they hold these debates in a large hall where people can whoop and holler? It's lowest common denominator entertainment and very embarrassing.
  • Options
    dignin said:

This is the first republican debate I have dropped in on. These guys are fuckin' bannanas.

And why do they hold these debates in a large hall where people can whoop and holler? It's lowest common denominator entertainment and very embarrassing.

First one I tuned into too and have the exact same thoughts.

At least I can sleep easy knowing none of these clowns will be president
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Whats the term to describe these guys calling others "lunatics"?
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    JimmyV said:

Aaaand, he just said he would support the nominee even if it was Trump...fuck that guy.
  • Options

JimmyV said:

Aaaand, he just said he would support the nominee even if it was Trump...fuck that guy.
    He also outlined a foreign policy that would have us at war with Russia. Not good.

• Options
    Next the O'Reilly factor...did this guy beat his wife or beat his kids or both?
  • Options
    Trump was called a sociopath and con artist by cruz and Rubio, if Trump is elected they will support him.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Kasich looks like the adult, Trump the cartoon, Cruz the crazy man, and Rubio...I don't know what Rubio looks like. Getting pummeled by "Big Donald" is obviously not good for anyone but he almost looks legitimately hurt by it at times. Smiling on the outside, crying on the inside.

If the Democrats weren't hell-bent on running a candidate with a realistic shot at getting indicted I would be enjoying this so much more. As it is though I swing back and forth between furious and terrified.
    Post edited by JimmyV on

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351
    Whoa now they all said they would back trump ok so now it should be a done deal for him to get the nod ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,024
    JimmyV said:

Kasich looks like the adult, Trump the cartoon, Cruz the crazy man, and Rubio...I don't know what Rubio looks like. Getting pummeled by "Big Donald" is obviously not good for anyone but he almost looks legitimately hurt by it at times. Smiling on the outside, crying on the inside.

If the Democrats weren't hell-bent on running a candidate with a realistic shot at getting indicted I would be enjoying this so much more. As it is though I swing back and forth between furious and terrified.

No chance she gets indicted. Smoke and mirrors. Ask Colin Powell

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/hillary-clintons-new-unlikely-ally-in-email-controversy-colin-powell/2016/02/04/6d0bcc30-cb82-11e5-a7b2-5a2f824b02c9_story.html
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

JimmyV said:

No chance she gets indicted. Smoke and mirrors. Ask Colin Powell

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/hillary-clintons-new-unlikely-ally-in-email-controversy-colin-powell/2016/02/04/6d0bcc30-cb82-11e5-a7b2-5a2f824b02c9_story.html
    It doesn't matter what Powell did, they are investigating Clinton. Don't be so sure of yourself, the FBI probably already has enough to recommend indictment. If they do so, I hope it is before the convention.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    hedonist said:

PJ_Soul said:

It would be nice, but that is not the political reality of this country. Particularly when it comes to warmongering and equal rights.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I thought it was very entertaining :lol: Insane, how much this was like bullies at the schoolyard. It seemed like Rubio wanted to talk topics so bad but everytime it started, the personal attacks came through. Drumpf remains a mystery to me. And the fact that in the end they all said they would support him was the nail in their coffin, in my opinion. What a clown posse. I feel kind of bad for the traditional republican voters. This has to be embarrassing.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

I thought it was very entertaining :lol: Insane, how much this was like bullies at the schoolyard. It seemed like Rubio wanted to talk topics so bad but everytime it started, the personal attacks came through. Drumpf remains a mystery to me. And the fact that in the end they all said they would support him was the nail in their coffin, in my opinion. What a clown posse. I feel kind of bad for the traditional republican voters. This has to be embarrassing.

I'm waiting for Teflon Don to invoke this gem during a debate:
    I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    JC29856 said:

I'm waiting for Teflon Don to invoke this gem during a debate:
    I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!
    That seems to be the natural progression of this circus. "Oh yeah?!? My dad would have beat up your dad!"
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

this is how it was when obama was running....same old story same old song and dance,
    only thing now is that most of the Train Crew are pissed about all the support and attention that Trump is receiving and I got to tell you guy's even if I wasn't voting for him I still like seeing all the snivelers on social media freaking out LOL ! so far the shoe is on the other foot since the last election period and that's entertainment !

Godfather.

What are you talking about , this is totally different the establishment GOP wants nothing to do with Trump they are going to derail him he won't get the nod Obama didn't have anything like this to deal with again see if you can wrap your head around this Trump is being undermined by his own party !! Please explain to us how this is the same as when Obama was campaigning ?
    ohhhh lord I hurt you feeling....I'm sorry.

Godfather.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351

this is how it was when obama was running....same old story same old song and dance,
    only thing now is that most of the Train Crew are pissed about all the support and attention that Trump is receiving and I got to tell you guy's even if I wasn't voting for him I still like seeing all the snivelers on social media freaking out LOL ! so far the shoe is on the other foot since the last election period and that's entertainment !

Godfather.

What are you talking about , this is totally different the establishment GOP wants nothing to do with Trump they are going to derail him he won't get the nod Obama didn't have anything like this to deal with again see if you can wrap your head around this Trump is being undermined by his own party !! Please explain to us how this is the same as when Obama was campaigning ?
    ohhhh lord I hurt you feeling....I'm sorry.

Godfather.

Wtf my feelings your nuts I'm laughing at the GOP fiasco this is fun to watch keep the jokes coming lol
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
This discussion has been closed.