Trump

Comments

• Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855

BLINK TWICE FOR HELP!

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    This is great I wanna see the reaction when the GOP establishment trots out any else but Trump at the Cleveland convention !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520

This election is about restoring American exceptionalism

It's about the hundreds of Indiana workers who just found out their jobs are heading to Mexico.

It's about the Disney employees who were fired -- and then forced to train their foreign replacements.

It's about a systematic invasion of our nation by illegal aliens -- while our government turns a blind eye.

It's about people like Kate Steinle -- murdered on American soil -- by an illegal immigrant.

It's about a war on religious liberty -- and our right to bear arms.

It's about a feckless government that refuses to acknowledge we are at war with radical Islam.

For the past eight years -- we have been told that America is no longer an exceptional nation -- that we are responsible for global chaos.

That Old Glory is a sign of racism and xenophobia.

The American people are fed up. And now we're serving notice on both parties: We are beholden to no one -- Republican or Democrat -- and if we have to burn down the village to save village -- then burn, baby, burn.

That's what this election is all about.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/03/02/this-election-is-about-restoring-american-exceptionalism.html?intcmp=hpbt1

What a bunch of say nothing horseshit.

"We're are sick of 'imaginary bullshit here' so we will elect a jackass."
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Nah

Go run for something
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
  • Options
    Donald Trump drives GOP’s record turnout; Democrats lack enthusiasm

No enthusiasm for Dems. This is great news for our country.

• Options
    Trumps base is going to get even stronger now. taking millions of Democrat and Independents with him.
  • Options

Trumps base is going to get even stronger now. taking millions of Democrat and Independents with him.

He will never be your nominee not this election and not next one or the one after that , who are you going to vote for mammaboy Romney lol your party is crumbling all around you better have your gun ready for the riots lol ....woot woot for the demise of the GOP as we know it
  • Options
    Tuh to the Tru Don Doubters!
  • Options
    The wall just got higher

Woot
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    “It’s very exciting and amazing to see what’s going on, the people and the energy,” she said. “He brought back the enthusiasm back to the country, to do good, to have a dream.”
  • Options

“It’s very exciting and amazing to see what’s going on, the people and the energy,” she said. “He brought back the enthusiasm back to the country, to do good, to have a dream.”

But his not going to be your nominee you might as well jump to the next viable option ....
  • Options
    I will be glad to do so if that happens. unlikely though.

The wall is getting higher and higher. Immigration and trade, that's what will carry the Tru Don.
  • Options
    We all know Trump's response to Romney will be, as is always, GREAT AGAIN.

saddle up
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    edited March 2016
    There's your wall.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    this is how it was when obama was running....same old story same old song and dance,
    only thing now is that most of the Train Crew are pissed about all the support and attention that Trump is receiving and I got to tell you guy's even if I wasn't voting for him I still like seeing all the snivelers on social media freaking out LOL ! so far the shoe is on the other foot since the last election period and that's entertainment !

Godfather.

• Options
    they cant take their eyes off him.
  • Options
    Walls work and Meico gonna pay for a big one
  • Options
    We need to have smart trade, not free trade
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    I'm curious to know the neilson ratings apprentice and celebrity apprentice had vs his polled support. If there was relative equal number in each?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837

Walls work and Meico gonna pay for a big one

Like the Berlin Wall?

• Options
    "we are going to win so much you are going to go please please can we just lose a couple"
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    mickeyrat said:

I'm curious to know the neilson ratings apprentice and celebrity apprentice had vs his polled support. If there was relative equal number in each?

interesting question, I never watched his show but we've had movie stars run for and achieve political office and I think that if Arnold wasn't so popular on T.V and film he'd have never won the governors office...dumb bastard can hardly speak English LOL !!!!

Godfather.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    dignin said:

:rofl:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

this is how it was when obama was running....same old story same old song and dance,
    only thing now is that most of the Train Crew are pissed about all the support and attention that Trump is receiving and I got to tell you guy's even if I wasn't voting for him I still like seeing all the snivelers on social media freaking out LOL ! so far the shoe is on the other foot since the last election period and that's entertainment !

Godfather.

What are you talking about , this is totally different the establishment GOP wants nothing to do with Trump they are going to derail him he won't get the nod Obama didn't have anything like this to deal with again see if you can wrap your head around this Trump is being undermined by his own party !! Please explain to us how this is the same as when Obama was campaigning ?
  • Options
    Didn't Clintons and Obama pUsh back at each other aggressively 7 years ago? Same party
  • Options
    Politics is war
  • Options

Didn't Clintons and Obama pUsh back at each other aggressively 7 years ago? Same party

Yes they did but Pelosi nor Reed never tried to undermine either candidate , so far McConell & Ryan have both said Trump is not who they want to represent your party that to me is different then two competing candidates going after each other , surely this must have you concerned that your own party wants nothing to do with Trump ...
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Come on guys, look at the list of celebrities who say will move out of the USA if Trump gets elected Prez. This list alone should sway any reasonable thinking person to join the Making America Great again train…...

Rev Al Sharpton
    Rosie O'Donnell
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Jon Stewart
    Samuel L. Jackson
    Cher
    Raven-Symone…You got to hear what this Dumb Dumb has to say about moving her entire family to Canada, classic clueless Hollywood stuff….

This discussion has been closed.