Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,995
    We all (or many of us) assumed that Donald Trump would be stopped and have dropped out long before this. But that assumption was built at least partly on a second assumption: That someone, somewhere would stop Donald Trump. None of the other candidates did. Neither did the Republican Establishment. That they are frantically trying now reveals a shocking lapse in judgment.

I hammer Hillary Clinton for the email server because it calls her judgment into question. Donald Trump being allowed to go on his merry way unchallenged these last several months does the same to the GOP.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522

rgambs said:

TLDR- after I saw the clever Hitler comparison.

TLDR
    Hahaha the Trump campaign should offer that as a bumper sticker and hat!
    Maybe supporters should have the choice of TLDR or TICU (too intelligent, couldn't understand)
    After being bullied so much here on the internet, I felt the peer pressure and wasted a bit of my precious time to read it. My takeaway..

"it's like a big hit off of a crack pipe"

Not a racist-Woot
    welcome aboard ! if you disagree with some of the train crew you will be labeled a "racist, bigot, hater etc." .......some folks just don't know any better so they always fall back on such names and terms to justify their own hate.

Godfather.

rgambs said:

TLDR
    Maybe supporters should have the choice of TLDR or TICU (too intelligent, couldn't understand)
    After being bullied so much here on the internet, I felt the peer pressure and wasted a bit of my precious time to read it. My takeaway..

Not a racist-Woot
    welcome aboard ! if you disagree with some of the train crew you will be labeled a "racist, bigot, hater etc." .......some folks just don't know any better so they always fall back on such names and terms to justify their own hate.

Godfather.

False, supporting racists and bigots is what earns labels.

Plus, I am not allowed to call a spade, a spade on this board.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    edited March 2016
    donald drumpf introduced at his rally by a pastor who insists not one person was killed in the Sandy Hook massacre. Making America great again.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/reverend-spoke-trump-rally-sandy-hook-truther-article-1.2557311

Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    God guns and war. Add eliminating healthcare for poor and now we know why Jesus doesn't want to come back. Oh and all the crosses, he don't want to see another cross. God bless America.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Smellyman said:

rgambs said:

TLDR

Not a racist-Woot

Godfather.

rgambs said:

TLDR

Not a racist-Woot

Godfather.

False, supporting racists and bigots is what earns labels.

Plus, I am not allowed to call a spade, a spade on this board.
    did forget to mention innuendos ? ...just say'n

Godfather.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Note: This article is from 12/8 ...

‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year

SALISBURY, MD—Repeating identical comments he had made in June, July, August, September, and twice in November, increasingly nervous local man Aaron Howe responded to Donald Trump’s call to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. Monday by once again stating this would be the end of the Republican frontrunner’s campaign, sources confirmed. “Well, that’s it—you just can’t say those kinds of things and expect to be taken seriously any longer,” said an anxious Howe, his voice quavering slightly as he spoke aloud the very same words he had previously uttered in reaction to remarks about Mexicans, women, the disabled, former POW John McCain, and a number of other targeted parties. “That’s the final nail in the coffin right there. There’s no way he’s coming back from this one.” At press time, a visibly tense Howe was steadily amassing the angst and exasperation that would be unleashed in his seventh expletive-filled exclamation of the year when he catches sight of the newest set of GOP poll numbers.

theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Jason P said:

Note: This article is from 12/8 ...

‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year

SALISBURY, MD—Repeating identical comments he had made in June, July, August, September, and twice in November, increasingly nervous local man Aaron Howe responded to Donald Trump’s call to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. Monday by once again stating this would be the end of the Republican frontrunner’s campaign, sources confirmed. “Well, that’s it—you just can’t say those kinds of things and expect to be taken seriously any longer,” said an anxious Howe, his voice quavering slightly as he spoke aloud the very same words he had previously uttered in reaction to remarks about Mexicans, women, the disabled, former POW John McCain, and a number of other targeted parties. “That’s the final nail in the coffin right there. There’s no way he’s coming back from this one.” At press time, a visibly tense Howe was steadily amassing the angst and exasperation that would be unleashed in his seventh expletive-filled exclamation of the year when he catches sight of the newest set of GOP poll numbers.

theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002

Trump not being President .....very possible ! the only thing that worries me are the remaining runners, Hell'ary is as crooked as they come, Sanders not real sure about one way or the other, Rubio and Cruze.....just a couple of dirt bag wanna be Politian's in my opinion.

Godfather.

• Options

Trump Doesn't Own Most Of The Products He Pitched Last Night

http://n.pr/1M6tLFk
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,323

Trump Doesn't Own Most Of The Products He Pitched Last Night

http://n.pr/1M6tLFk

But my brand is doing great.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    :rofl:
    http://abc7.com/news/video-giant-donald-trump-like-hat-stolen-in-redondo-beach/1239314/

The owner of a giant replica baseball cap very similar to the one Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump wears is asking the public for help after it was stolen in Redondo Beach.

The cap reads "make your hair great again," which is a play on Trump's campaign slogan, "make America great again."

Surveillance video showed the cap being stolen from outside Joe Oliveri Hair Design in the 1400 block of Pacific Coast Highway on Tuesday.

Three suspects were seen lifting the hat of the topiary sculpture of a head and running away with it.

"I hope they find out who did it and make an example of them," owner Joe Oliveri said. "I mean there's just no purpose to it. I don't know what they attempted to accomplish by doing it, but it's very disappointing."

Redondo Beach police said the three suspects were seen driving away in a black four-door car with the hat on top of the vehicle.

Oliveri said the hat is not a political statement and stated that it's worth $2,000.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    ...and don't get me wrong, I think the thieves are assholes. You don't just take someone else's stuff.

But I love the cap's clever slogan over the topiary, and that the guys drove with it on their car.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
  • Options
    Old guy didn't make it worth it?

Question: If you sucker punch a sucker puncher is it a sucker punch? I always believed that sucker punching the sucker puncher is completely justified?
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,652
    JC29856 said:
    Very very left
  • Options
    Gawker is about to get pile drived by The Hulkster. Their dumbass ex editor said in a deposition that they would publish any celebrity sex tape unless it involved a child under the age of 4. I assume he was advised by the law offices of Lionel Hutz before going into the deposition.

Unfortunately, this is also going to deep-six the website Deadspin.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Gawker is about to get pile drived by The Hulkster. Their dumbass ex editor said in a deposition that they would publish any celebrity sex tape unless it involved a child under the age of 4. I assume he was advised by the law offices of Lionel Hutz before going into the deposition.

What? 4? Can't be
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Jason P said:

What? 4? Can't be
    Gawker issued a statement that he was being "flippant" when he said it. But how effing out of it would you have to be to say something like that in a deposition??? Even if he was saying it sarcastically, it paints a very bad picture of how things are run at Gawker to the jury.

theguardian.com/media/2016/mar/09/gawker-media-trial-hulk-hogan-aj-daulerio
  • Options
    Jason P said:

JC29856 said:

Jason P said:

What? 4? Can't be
    Gawker issued a statement that he was being "flippant" when he said it. But how effing out of it would you have to be to say something like that in a deposition??? Even if he was saying it sarcastically, it paints a very bad picture of how things are run at Gawker to the jury.

theguardian.com/media/2016/mar/09/gawker-media-trial-hulk-hogan-aj-daulerio
    I read all kinds of shit on the internet, I try not to discount or prejudice the "work" in any way until I read the content or particular piece. I guess critical thinking subconsciously takes care of itself. It's a break from reading books.
    It works for me in life with people, you never know what you can learn from a rag or a ragamuffin.
    I think I've had too much critical thinking today.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,652
    edited March 2016
    Jason P said:

haha, I think AJ Daulerio is awesome, so my opinion is very biased, but he was obviously responding in jest to what he thought was as a stupid question. I was actually watching it at the time. The amount of people that thought he was being serious has been hilarious. Point he made was that celebrity sex tapes are news. I don't disagree.

Will be very interesting to see where this ends up.

I also don't disagree with Gawker. Celebrities want the spotlight until they don't. I get that he was in what he thought was a private place, but you can't pick and choose what is news regarding yourself when you are a celebrity. You asked for it. Don't want a sextape published, don't make one or put yourself in a position for one to be made.

Back on topic. Fuck Trump
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    This is what the guy that punched him said

"Yes, he deserved it. The next time we see him, we might have to kill him. We don't know who he is. He might be with a terrorist organization," McGraw said in an interview conducted after the rally but before he was charged. He added that the protester was not acting "like an American" and said it was unclear if he was a part of ISIS.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/10/politics/donald-trump-protestor-punch-face/index.html

These are the type of people who can vote for Trump.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,743
    dignin said:

"Yes, he deserved it. The next time we see him, we might have to kill him. We don't know who he is. He might be with a terrorist organization," McGraw said in an interview conducted after the rally but before he was charged. He added that the protester was not acting "like an American" and said it was unclear if he was a part of ISIS.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/10/politics/donald-trump-protestor-punch-face/index.html

Disgusting.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

Disgusting.
    And in the article they say that McGraw "punched him out of the blue"

After all the shit Trump has said this was hardly out of the blue. He's been telling his followers to get violent with these protesters for months. Very presidential.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    dignin said:

Isis lol
    If anybody needed evidence to be sure that Trump supporters are envious of rock filled boxes, here it is!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    So the Don will be Having a Rally in Chicago Friday. They are expecting loads of protesters outside, even providing a whole parking lot for a designated Protesting location, and of course those losers will sneak inside and do what they do at all Trump Rally's. So if you got nothing going on and are in Chicago this would be a great opportunity to observe these protesters, especially those fun BLM honors students in action…they are always good for a ton of laughs. I am looking forward for the Trump supporters to stand up to these knucklheads like they have all over the country and" step in" instead of the Police having to deal w/ these oxygens thief's…..BTW, the old goat will be in chicago too, but he is staying in the burbs….wise move Bern.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    muskydan said:

So the Don will be Having a Rally in Chicago Friday. They are expecting loads of protesters outside, even providing a whole parking lot for a designated Protesting location, and of course those losers will sneak inside and do what they do at all Trump Rally's. So if you got nothing going on and are in Chicago this would be a great opportunity to observe these protesters, especially those fun BLM honors students in action…they are always good for a ton of laughs. I am looking forward for the Trump supporters to stand up to these knucklheads like they have all over the country and" step in" instead of the Police having to deal w/ these oxygens thief's…..BTW, the old goat will be in chicago too, but he is staying in the burbs….wise move Bern.

Wow, you get better and better as time goes on lol
    Inciting violence against non-violent "knucklheads" protesters.
    You aren't seriously a cop are you?
    I am beginning to think you are just fuckin' with us.
    So does that mean if someone in front of you assaults a black person, you will just sit back and enjoy it? That's what you have been "looking forward" to right?
    Or will you do your job upholding the law even though you enjoy it when people unlawfully assault non-violent disruptors?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522
    rgambs said:

muskydan said:

Wow, you get better and better as time goes on lol
    Inciting violence against non-violent "knucklheads" protesters.
    You aren't seriously a cop are you?
    I am beginning to think you are just fuckin' with us.
    So does that mean if someone in front of you assaults a black person, you will just sit back and enjoy it? That's what you have been "looking forward" to right?
    Or will you do your job upholding the law even though you enjoy it when people unlawfully assault non-violent disruptors?
    protect and serve
  • Options
    Not that I want to see anyone sucker punched although I would contribute to a go fund me for the puncher and punchee if a black person sucker punched a trump supportor at a rally just to compare the reactions of msm and public at large.
    I'll put up $500
This discussion has been closed.