Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351
    edited March 2016
    muskydan said:

Come on guys, look at the list of celebrities who say will move out of the USA if Trump gets elected Prez. This list alone should sway any reasonable thinking person to join the Making America Great again train…...

Rev Al Sharpton
    Rosie O'Donnell
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Jon Stewart
    Samuel L. Jackson
    Cher
    Raven-Symone…You got to hear what this Dumb Dumb has to say about moving her entire family to Canada, classic clueless Hollywood stuff….

It will never happen your boy Trump will never be your president take that to the bank his own party wants nothing to do with him you can't make this up its a total cluster fuck the GOP created , this is great to watch the dismantling of a political party ....any reasonable person should be happy about this
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    the wall just got higher
  • Options
    "I respect very much America. That's why I intervene," Mexican President Vicente Fox told Fox New's Sean Hannity Wednesday night.

"Let me start by saying please wake up, America, from this Republican nightmare that is causing a lot of noise outside of United States. And I say it with clarity that (it) is nothing personal but is really worrying us outside of the United States."

Fox particularly objects to Republican Donald Trump's immigration plans.

Fox warned that Trump is "going to take this nation to the desert. He doesn't understand about creating jobs. He only lies and lies and lies and uses whatever is convenient for him without any attention to facts. That's why I say he's an egocentric. He's only looking for himself and not for the rest. He believes in the white supremacy."

"That's ridiculous," Hannity said. "I have to go."

But Fox wasn't done: "That's Hitler. I mean, that's--"

"That's Hitler?" Hannity asked. "That's a disgraceful comment, sir, for you to say."

"I say, wake up, America," Fox repeated.

What a LOSER
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    no wall will be erected. this is a fact
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    I know someone who will build it. he's a builder of things.
  • Options
    even if trump gets the presidency, no wall will ever be erected. this is a fact

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    "I say it emphatically and categorically: Mexico, under no circumstance is going to pay for the wall that Mr. Trump is proposing," Mexican Treasury Secretary Luis Videgaray said late Wednesday to Milenio television.

tuh

theres pesos and pesos to go around

The two countries' trade amounts to more than $500 billion annually.
  • Options
    it is comical to me what politicians & the media say & folks just fall for it hook line & sinker. please someone explain to me how trump's tax returns will show us all his worth?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    :::yawn::
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

muskydan said:

Come on guys, look at the list of celebrities who say will move out of the USA if Trump gets elected Prez. This list alone should sway any reasonable thinking person to join the Making America Great again train…...

Rev Al Sharpton
    Rosie O'Donnell
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Jon Stewart
    Samuel L. Jackson
    Cher
    Raven-Symone…You got to hear what this Dumb Dumb has to say about moving her entire family to Canada, classic clueless Hollywood stuff….

It will never happen your boy Trump will never be your president take that to the bank his own party wants nothing to do with him you can't make this up its a total cluster fuck the GOP created , this is great to watch the dismantling of a political party ....any reasonable person should be happy about this

Hey look, its 4:20…...
    For the record I am enjoying this too, I can't stand all politicians for the most part. That's why Trump is a breath of fresh air to many.
    I feel its a lock for Hildabeasts, that is if they don't indict the bitch……Then many of you will get your old goat Berni…..Then YOU LOSE!!!!!
  • Options
    myoung321 said:

:::yawn::

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,973
    Not bad advice to give a young person.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    That was a slight, not advise. very elitist.

Re Chrisite and the blank stare...

He also referenced the widely-circulated photos showing him standing quietly behind Trump during a Super Tuesday news conference in Florida.

"No, I wasn't being held hostage," Christie said. He explained that because the event was not a rally, only 25 people in the room weren't either campaign staffers or members of the news media. "All these armchair psychiatrists should give it a break... It wasn't the kind of circumstance where I'd be jumping up and down, cheering and smiling."
  • Options
    muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Rev Al Sharpton
    Rosie O'Donnell
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Jon Stewart
    Samuel L. Jackson
    Cher

For the record I am enjoying this too, I can't stand all politicians for the most part. That's why Trump is a breath of fresh air to many.
    I feel its a lock for Hildabeasts, that is if they don't indict the bitch……Then many of you will get your old goat Berni…..Then YOU LOSE!!!!!
    I hear you i guess we see things a bit different i'd vote for a Republican if he was for the things that matter to me so far none of the candidates are doing it ....
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,027
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

this is how it was when obama was running....same old story same old song and dance,
    only thing now is that most of the Train Crew are pissed about all the support and attention that Trump is receiving and I got to tell you guy's even if I wasn't voting for him I still like seeing all the snivelers on social media freaking out LOL ! so far the shoe is on the other foot since the last election period and that's entertainment !

Godfather.

GF, Do you think Trump is a Christian? Does it matter? Serious question.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    “If the media spent half as much time highlighting the work of these groups and how our veterans have been so mistreated, rather than trying to disparage Mr. Trump’s generosity for a totally unsolicited gesture for which he had no obligation, we would all be better for it,”
  • Options
    Washington Post. tuh
  • Options

"I respect very much America. That's why I intervene," Mexican President Vicente Fox told Fox New's Sean Hannity Wednesday night.

"Let me start by saying please wake up, America, from this Republican nightmare that is causing a lot of noise outside of United States. And I say it with clarity that (it) is nothing personal but is really worrying us outside of the United States."

Fox particularly objects to Republican Donald Trump's immigration plans.

Fox warned that Trump is "going to take this nation to the desert. He doesn't understand about creating jobs. He only lies and lies and lies and uses whatever is convenient for him without any attention to facts. That's why I say he's an egocentric. He's only looking for himself and not for the rest. He believes in the white supremacy."

"That's ridiculous," Hannity said. "I have to go."

But Fox wasn't done: "That's Hitler. I mean, that's--"

"That's Hitler?" Hannity asked. "That's a disgraceful comment, sir, for you to say."

"I say, wake up, America," Fox repeated.

What a LOSER

No Hannity is a loser.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,027
    Verufy. Its part of the job.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Rev Al Sharpton
    Rosie O'Donnell
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Jon Stewart
    Samuel L. Jackson
    Cher

I hear you i guess we see things a bit different i'd vote for a Republican if he was for the things that matter to me so far none of the candidates are doing it ....
    Word up...
  • Options
    Was able to see some of Trumps rebuttal today and have to say it was entertaining and agreed with a lot of what he had to say. He rightfully criticized the media and of course Romney and other establishment politicians. The boy has a chance to get most delegates. Have couple more republicans backing him and it's over. Best election cycle ever! Never thought I'd think that after Obama won twice. .
  • Options

That was a slight, not advise. very elitist.

Tough love.

• Options
    callen said:

Was able to see some of Trumps rebuttal today and have to say it was entertaining and agreed with a lot of what he had to say. He rightfully criticized the media and of course Romney and other establishment politicians. The boy has a chance to get most delegates. Have couple more republicans backing him and it's over. Best election cycle ever! Never thought I'd think that after Obama won twice. .

this kind of scenario happened before 1968 democratic campaign that ended real bad ....this has some of the same characteristics ....Very entertaining to sit back and watch the flames ;;;
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    chadwick said:

it is comical to me what politicians & the media say & folks just fall for it hook line & sinker. please someone explain to me how trump's tax returns will show us all his worth?

It's similar to the "the govuhnment is coming for all our guns!!" rhetoric.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Washington Post. tuh

Right, because it it's printed on paper, it must be liberal propaganda.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    interesting.

not
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,682
    So just out of curiosity, how many of you actually bothered to become party members so you could vote for the nominee?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I did. Not that hard here. Verbally declare on the way in, get that party's ballot, vote, verbally undeclare on the way out.

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522
    Kardashian society
This discussion has been closed.