Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited March 2016

TLDR- after I saw the clever Hitler comparison.

TLDR
    Hahaha the Trump campaign should offer that as a bumper sticker and hat!
    Maybe supporters should have the choice of TLDR or TICU (too intelligent, couldn't understand)
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,696
    edited March 2016
    JimmyV said:

I did. Not that hard here. Verbally declare on the way in, get that party's ballot, vote, verbally undeclare on the way out.

Seriously? Is it like that everywhere?
    Edit: I think Mickeyrat answered this later - depends on the state.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,978
    PJ_Soul said:

JimmyV said:

I did. Not that hard here. Verbally declare on the way in, get that party's ballot, vote, verbally undeclare on the way out.

Seriously? Is it like that everywhere?
    Edit: I think Mickeyrat answered this later - depends on the state.
    Yeah I do think it is different everywhere. I can only speak to here.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    "we have to beat the savages."
    Future POTUS Trump
  • Options
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,581

"we have to beat the savages."
    Future POTUS Trump

A racist supporting another racist comment from donald drumpf

https://youtu.be/rSXp37aJJ1w
  • Options
    I am no racist. Please refrain from calling names. It's against the rules and is ignorant. Stop being a little bully.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522

I am no racist. Please refrain from calling names. It's against the rules and is ignorant. Stop being a little bully.

Then don't support one.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,094

So critical reading skills are in short supply as well as thinking skills. Because the take away I have is the racist comment was directed at the person in the video not a poster. Unless that person in the video is you? Maybe take a mydol.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,161
    mickeyrat said:

So critical reading skills are in short supply as well as thinking skills. Because the take away I have is the racist comment was directed at the person in the video not a poster. Unless that person in the video is you? Maybe take a mydol.
    You did quote him so I see where he thought you were calling him out.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Smellyman said:

Then don't support one.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

TLDR
    Maybe supporters should have the choice of TLDR or TICU (too intelligent, couldn't understand)
    After being bullied so much here on the internet, I felt the peer pressure and wasted a bit of my precious time to read it. My takeaway..

"it's like a big hit off of a crack pipe"

Not a racist-Woot
  • Options
    Trump Will Become President, Says Extremely Accurate Statistician

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-02-26/trump-will-become-president-statistical-model-says?src=usn_fb

using maff
  • Options

Trump Will Become President, Says Extremely Accurate Statistician

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-02-26/trump-will-become-president-statistical-model-says?src=usn_fb

using maff

I'm confused. It says he developed a model that has correctly predicted each election since 1912. I am pretty sure he is not more than 104 years old so what gives?
    Is my maff wrong?
  • Options
    clealry
  • Options

clealry

You delved deeper into that explanation than Trump has delved into actual policy, maybe you should be running!
  • Options
    “You need to understand that Trump is the grizzly bear in ‘The Revenant,’” Gingrich told hosts Sam Stein and Jason Cherkis, comparing the former reality TV host to the animal that attacks Leonardo Dicaprio in the Oscar-winning film.

“When you hit him, he devours you. He can’t help himself. And so, he creates an environment unlike anything I’ve ever seen.”

Look at these hands...

• Options
    "Thank you. Now I know. Don't forget you all raised your hands. You swore. Bad things happen if you don't live up to what you just did,"
  • Options
    "I love the people of New Hampshire, they have a tremendous problem with heroin," Trump said during a North Carolina rally. "And I said, 'I'm gonna solve that problem, because we're gonna build that wall!'"

The Wall Just GOT HIGHER
  • Options
    Trump polling #1 in Florida

Got 99 delegates, getting rich ain't one
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

rgambs said:

TLDR
    After being bullied so much here on the internet, I felt the peer pressure and wasted a bit of my precious time to read it. My takeaway..

Not a racist-Woot
    welcome aboard ! if you disagree with some of the train crew you will be labeled a "racist, bigot, hater etc." .......some folks just don't know any better so they always fall back on such names and terms to justify their own hate.

Godfather.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/mexican-president-trump-s-rhetoric-s-way-hitler-arrived-n533436

Well just got higher I guess, good thing that wall is as imaginary as the idea of Trump being a competent leader.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,581

rgambs said:

TLDR

Not a racist-Woot
    welcome aboard ! if you disagree with some of the train crew you will be labeled a "racist, bigot, hater etc." .......some folks just don't know any better so they always fall back on such names and terms to justify their own hate.

Godfather.

Last I checked this is the fanclub for PEARL JAM. A well known supporter of liberal and democrat politicians and ideals. As well as other non-conservative beliefs.

You should NOT be surprised by the predominantly negative reactions from PEARL JAM's mostly liberal and Democrat fanbase.

Similar to a liberal trying to post opposition ideas and support on a ted nugent fanboard.

However, if you and usamamasan would try and attempt to make cogent conversation rather than innane comments your ideas might be more papalatable and open for reasonable discourse.

Also, posting links for attribution is formal thing to do as well.

Namaste
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Billionaires, tech CEOs and top members of the Republican establishment flew to a private island resort off the coast of Georgia this weekend for the American Enterprise Institute’s annual World Forum, according to sources familiar with the secretive gathering. The main topic at the closed-to-the-press confab? How to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump,” Ryan Grim, Nick Baumann and Matt Fuller report for The Huffington Post.
This discussion has been closed.