Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,555

Obviously way off topic, but.....

Anyone who has a problem with Michelle Obama is a fucking moron.

What has she done besides represent this country incredibly well?

Support the troops? Check

Work to end childhood obesity? Check

Raise what seem to be two great daughters with probably the biggest spotlight in the world? Check

What more can you ask for?

It is actually offensive that people have a problem with her.

what would you call someone who lowers himself to name calling during a topic discussion ?

when ever I see this I believe that it is a last effort of retaliation and admittance of defeat...but I bet you disagree right ?

Godfather.

donald drumpf?

https://youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited March 2016
    Summers on trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/01/larry-summers-donald-trump-is-a-serious-threat-to-american-democracy/

How did this turn out?
    On July 30, 1998, then-Deputy Secretary of the Treasury Summers testified before the U.S. Congress that "the parties to these kinds of contract are largely sophisticated financial institutions that would appear to be eminently capable of protecting themselves from fraud and counterparty insolvencies." At the time Summers stated that "to date there has been no clear evidence of a need for additional regulation of the institutional OTC derivatives market, and we would submit that proponents of such regulation must bear the burden of demonstrating that need."[21] In 1999 Summers endorsed the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act which removed the separation between investment and commercial banks, saying "With this bill, the American financial system takes a major step forward towards the 21st Century."[22]
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

Raise what seem to be two great daughters with probably the biggest spotlight in the world? Check

Agree but I don't know much about "supporting the troops". I will say this obamas seem like a genuine family prob the first real first family that I can remember and I'm no youngin.
    Offensive to who??? You?? Who really gives a shit…Get over it
    To normal people who don't need to get outraged that someone is trying to not have 9 year olds that weight 250 pounds
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    JC29856 said:

Agree but I don't know much about "supporting the troops". I will say this obamas seem like a genuine family prob the first real first family that I can remember and I'm no youngin.
    JC29856 said:

Largely led by Jill Biden, but still...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michelle-obama-passion-make-military-families/story?id=17425412

http://joiningforces.uso.org/
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
  • Options
    Wow. Trump votes switched to Rubio. Diebold.
    According to KLBJ, “computer freezeups” and other “glitches” are causing voting snafus at locations all around Travis County.
    Trump supporters previously accused the Rubio campaign of stealing votes in Iowa after the Florida Senator achieved a surprise third place finish.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    JC29856 said:

Wow. Trump votes switched to Rubio. Diebold.
    According to KLBJ, “computer freezeups” and other “glitches” are causing voting snafus at locations all around Travis County.
    Trump supporters previously accused the Rubio campaign of stealing votes in Iowa after the Florida Senator achieved a surprise third place finish.

I hope these Republicans just bloody each other to bits just show the world who the real party of division is this is better than any TV show ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    spoken like a true democrat HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAH ! peace and love baby ! but I do agree that republican party is joke as well as the democratic party.

Godfather.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    "And then they tried running Donald Trump to replace me!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

"And then they tried running Donald Trump to replace me!

HA

This is good too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

“We all know about your credentials and breadth of experience. For example—no, seriously—just recently, in an episode of Celebrity Apprentice”—there was laughter at the mention of the program’s name. Obama explained that, when a team did not impress, Trump “didn’t blame Lil Jon or Meatloaf—you fired Gary Busey. And these are the kinds of decisions that would keep me up at night.”

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,858
    Chugga chugg. SCREECH!!!! Something is blocking the tracks....

http://www.vox.com/2016/3/1/11141692/trump-university-fraud-lawsuit

Toot toot
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Classy.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175
    i saw that 7 new jersey newspapers called for christie to resign following his endorsement of trump. if he does not resign, they are calling on voters to recall him.

so much for him "gettin it done being a republican governor in a democratic state."
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

i saw that 7 new jersey newspapers called for christie to resign following his endorsement of trump. if he does not resign, they are calling on voters to recall him.

so much for him "gettin it done being a republican governor in a democratic state."

He has completely given up on being the governor he is done and looks pathetic being Trumps water boy .....
  • Options
    Dude is stumping for planned parenthood?!? Wtf
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    edited March 2016
    Chris Christie is writing this weekend's Saturday Night Live opening sketch with his face right now.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    So trump is racing to the center as fast as he can, huh?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175
    JimmyV said:

Chris Christie is writing this weekend's Saturday Night Live opening sketch with his face right now.

i was seriously getting uncomfortable watching christie fall on his sword for trump.

he made it clear he gives no fucks about new jersey. it is all about chris christie from here on out. probably always was all about him.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Every state so far except Vermont has had record republican voter turnout!
    I'll type that again
    Every state so far except Vermont has had record republican voter turnout!
  • Options
    Trump taking over the republican party.
    Is it time for the RNC intelligentsia to hop on board and go with it or continue to sit on sidelines waiting for "something" to happen?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Is it time for the RNC intelligentsia to hop on board and go with it or continue to sit on sidelines waiting for "something" to happen?

They'll never do that they are planning on derailing him this should be fun to watch ..
  • Options

JC29856 said:

They'll never do that they are planning on derailing him this should be fun to watch ..
    Too late... Only way now is black ops
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    "I was called a n----- and a c--t and got kicked out," said Shiya Nwanguma, a respected student at the University of Louisville to a local interviewerin a video posted on Facebook.

"They were pushing and shoving at me, cursing at me, yelling at me, called me every name in the book. They were disgusting and dangerous."

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-not-long-killed-trump-rally-article-1.2549868?
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    Make America great again = Take America back to the 1960s
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
This discussion has been closed.