Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

That reporter didn't stay in his lane.

Got punked. Reporter probably used to talking shit in chatrooms and doesn't know real world.

Cop prob works seaside nj summer duty tosses drunk college girls around like that hoping for an upskirt.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310

Got punked. Reporter probably used to talking shit in chatrooms and doesn't know real world.

Talk about assuming much ha damn how would you know how this reporter ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    Umm , photo journalist moving toward a protest scuffle away from the candidate? If this security guy was secret service, what threat to the candidate physical well being pose if he was moving away from trump?

Reports sound like S.S. was basically serving as event enforcement? Not their job to my understanding.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Oh the irony...
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603

Oh the irony...
    HAHAHA
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    JimmyV said:

"Morris reportedly responded "Fuck you" to the agent's command."

Um...

A dumb move for sure, but the Secret Service agents response was even dumber.
  • Options
    Tough guy is a "secret service employee".
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    JC29856 said:

Is there a difference? I really don't know.
  • Options
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

Is there a difference? I really don't know.
    Well they didn't say he was a secret service agent they called him a secret service employee. Like I said he prob a 3rd string back up plucked from Margate NJ police force. Check his phone prob loaded with upskirts.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

Can I get a BOOM goes the Dynamite!!!! I am very familiar w/ a chat room and people like that...:)
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    muskydan said:

Can I get a BOOM goes the Dynamite!!!! I am very familiar w/ a chat room and people like that...:)
    Hahaha pretty ironic coming from the resident tough guys in this chat room
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    muskydan said:

Musky: BOOM goes the dynamite!
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,173
    i wonder if drumpf would settle a suit if this guy sued him.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I love that so many folks are scared SHITLESS!

• Options
    Makes it real real real
    Winning a Winning game

What's going on in Dembocrat party? No vibe at all

Welcome
    Aboard the Trumk train ladies

And gents
  • Options
    It's an honer
  • Options
    Trump

So strong, like Godzilla, the more toxic the environment the stronger he becomes.

God bless the USA
  • Options
    Peace through strength!
    Woot
    Embrace the beginning of a new time. Music to my ears

That's why I love OJ

I mean PJ (spell check)

It's about the music. Lets stop bullying.
    Let's just focus on what's best for the world
    A strong leader
    A smart leader

America, bless you all
  • Options
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    rgambs said:

and you guy's wonder why threads get shut down ? do any of you understand what reasonable debate means ? good grief !

Godfather.

That's bold talk coming from you. You practically haven't ever backed up any stance you've taken. You don't even know what reasonable debate is.
    The other thread was closed because YOU were bashing on the first lady with inappropriate remarks that you refused to stand behind with reasonable debate.
    really ? first lady ? okie dokie.

Godfather.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,173

rgambs said:

and you guy's wonder why threads get shut down ? do any of you understand what reasonable debate means ? good grief !

Godfather.

That's bold talk coming from you. You practically haven't ever backed up any stance you've taken. You don't even know what reasonable debate is.
    The other thread was closed because YOU were bashing on the first lady with inappropriate remarks that you refused to stand behind with reasonable debate.

Godfather.

dude, everyone saw it. please don't act like trump when he pretended to not know what the kkk is.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

dude, everyone saw it. please don't act like trump when he pretended to not know what the kkk is.
    my first lady comment (okie dokie) was a sarcastic response meaning I don't approve of the first lady. sorry for the confusion.

side note: I just saw a video of Morgan Freeman who made a comment I agree with
    "don't call me a black man and will not call you a white man, black history is American history and we don't need a black history month to remind us of that" point is the Obama's have used their position's to force their idea's on the American public and it's caused more separation than unity.

Godfather.

• Options

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

my first lady comment (okie dokie) was a sarcastic response meaning I don't approve of the first lady. sorry for the confusion.

side note: I just saw a video of Morgan Freeman who made a comment I agree with
    "don't call me a black man and will not call you a white man, black history is American history and we don't need a black history month to remind us of that" point is the Obama's have used their position's to force their idea's on the American public and it's caused more separation than unity.

Godfather.

Whatever, we all remember exactly what happened, there is no confusion beyond yourself.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    edited March 2016
    Obviously way off topic, but.....

Anyone who has a problem with Michelle Obama is a fucking moron.

What has she done besides represent this country incredibly well?

Support the troops? Check

Work to end childhood obesity? Check

Raise what seem to be two great daughters with probably the biggest spotlight in the world? Check

What more can you ask for?

It is actually offensive that people have a problem with her.
  • Options

Raise what seem to be two great daughters with probably the biggest spotlight in the world? Check

Agree but I don't know much about "supporting the troops". I will say this obamas seem like a genuine family prob the first real first family that I can remember and I'm no youngin.
  • Options

what would you call someone who lowers himself to name calling during a topic discussion ?
    when ever I see this I believe that it is a last effort of retaliation and admittance of defeat...but I bet you disagree right ?

Godfather.

• Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    JC29856 said:

Agree but I don't know much about "supporting the troops". I will say this obamas seem like a genuine family prob the first real first family that I can remember and I'm no youngin.
    Offensive to who??? You?? Who really gives a shit…Get over it
  • Options
    muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

Offensive to who??? You?? Who really gives a shit…Get over it
    (In Beavis voice) ahhh ahhh am I somehow ahhh supposed to answer that?
This discussion has been closed.