Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315

^^^
    Trump has completely shaken the political system to it's core. The successors are in limbo and running scared because their place in line is anyones game now that Trump has climbed to the top by himself.
    Trump has put himself first in line and answers to no one. He can pick anyone he wants as his running mate as seen already - Palin. He knows how the system works and people don't like it. The rigged system is being exposed by one man. The media should be focusing on the potential successors not Trump because he is already more than the potential POTUS.

Can you provide one example of how trump has shaken the political system to its core? All he's done is guarantee that the Republicans won't hold the white house for 4 more years.
    ...not to mention losing the house and senate
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    edited June 2016
    "I don't have thin skin, I have very strong and thick skin."
    Post edited by CH156378 on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312

Shawshank said:

So they are rioting, beating the shit out of people, throwing eggs, destroying property, waving Mexican flags, etc. etc. because a man has repeatedly said he wants to enforce the existing laws? I mean really, that is the core of his sentiment that has people so pissed. He wants to enforce the laws that already exist. He's not talking about creating new laws that kick everyone out who doesn't fit into the white-anglo category. He's talking about enforcing the laws that are ALREADY in place.

As I've said before, every one of you that wants to look the other way and allow illegal immigration to thrive are 100% racist and wholly support modern day slavery. End of story. Illegal immigrants are worked like the slaves of old, and held in bondage by fear and intimidation. Working in conditions that most of us have not even come close to experiencing. It's a cheap and efficient source of labor, because they are not bound by regulations.

There's nothing wrong at all with wanting to enforce the existing laws and reform immigration in a way that makes it easier for those that want to come here and contribute to do so...legally. I really don't see how wanting to vet those that come here legally could be misconstrued as racist. That's just ridiculous.

Wrong his calling for the deportation of 11 million and the banning of Muslims , you can paint any way you want that's up to you go ahead and vote for this bafoon !!!
    What is wrong with calling for the deportation of 11 million illegal immigrants? I get the banning of Muslims is not a lawful idea, but deporting 11 million illegal immigrants is more of an impossible logistical nightmare than something racist.
    Oh ok that's fine if you don't see it that way I happen to feel it is racist ..
    Sure, some want it because of racism. I would think most people would be fine with more immigration as long as the immigrants have the ability to support themselves and assimilate instead of being a drain on government resources. We saw what happened in France with immigrants from the Middle East/Africa. The jobs aren't there and the next generation has nothing to do but cause trouble and riot every few years (or get radicalized). Sweden is having problems too. All of sudden times get bad and they turn against the country they immigrated too (small example in the US with Mexican flags being waived instead of US flags at Trump rallies). Our politic parties in the US are not creating a melting pot but carves up the population into voting blocks to play off against each other, which will at some point create violence by human nature.
    Yeah but you fail to acknowledge that Trump has been advocating violence against any one who protest against him from day 1 .....You reap what you sow !!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ^^^
    Once the wall goes up and the illegals are deported there will be no more violence.
  • Options
    “Angelina Jolie’s been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby... And, I just don’t even find her attractive,”
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^^
    Once the wall goes up and the illegals are deported there will be no more violence.

"You gotta pay the troll roll, to get into this boys soul
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

^^^

Are you for reallzzzz with this crap you post ?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    “The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.”
  • Options
    “I know Russia well. I had a major event in Russia two or three years ago, Miss Universe contest, which was a big, big, incredible event.”
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,677
    CH156378 said:

“I know Russia well. I had a major event in Russia two or three years ago, Miss Universe contest, which was a big, big, incredible event.”

It makes Palin statements in 2008 about being able 'to see Russia' from Alaska, almost seem sane now.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

CH156378 said:

It makes Palin statements in 2008 about being able 'to see Russia' from Alaska, almost seem sane now.
    Yeah no doubt she seems normal compared to Trumpster , to the supporters here would you be ok with him having the nuclear arsenal codes at his disposal ...
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    CH156378 said:

"I don't have thin skin, I have very strong and thick skin."

Explains why he's such a fatso. Not Chris Christie level, but not exactly Putin either.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    CH156378 said:

“Angelina Jolie’s been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby... And, I just don’t even find her attractive,”

One thing I agree with if we're talking present day Jolie. Give me Rachel McAdams, Emma Stone and Jessica Chastain over her any day.

Reminds me of that joke by Robin Williams about Jack Nicholson if he were president and how there wouldn't be a scandal because he slept with everyone.

"I had Angelina Jolie and afterwards she adopted me." :lol:
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options

^^^

I feel that guy in that scene from Ruthless People where clown faced Reinhold and Pullman square off when I read his posts.

"This could very well be the stupidest person that ever lived."
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,592
    edited June 2016

^^^

That wall isn't likely going up if he wins (which he won't) - the actual cost would be at least $28 Billion, and more likely $50 Billion+... or way way WAY more than that. These things have a tendency to spiral out of control cost-wise, and Trump is already lying through his teeth about hiw much it would cost just to get his supporters on board. But even if it did go up, can you imagine what a project that would be and what kinds of delays would happen?? I would be surprised if it even got finished in our own lifetimes. Meanwhile, there would be a constant surge of illegals streaming into the US to beat the wall. By the time it was finished, whatever government that is ruling by then, assuming they are as crazy as Trump was, would be looking at deporting 30 million people rather than 11 million, lol. Imagine suddenly reducing the workforce and the spending power of 30 million (or 11 million) people?? It would be an economic calamity.

In other words, the whole wall idea is the dumbest thing ever.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

^^^

I feel that guy in that scene from Ruthless People where clown faced Reinhold and Pullman square off when I read his posts.

I think the tweets by Trump are amusing at times, some are stupid others are really funny. They don't get old that's for sure.
  • Options

^^^

I think the tweets by Trump are amusing at times, some are stupid others are really funny. They don't get old that's for sure.
    Funny, amusing, stupid sometimes

Are those all qualifiers for the POTUS?
  • Options
    ^^^
    It worked for Bush.
  • Options

^^^
    It worked for Bush.

But not for America
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

^^^
    It worked for Bush.

......However, how did GWBush turn out as President? Well, the country was so soured over his Presidency that country voted in and elected BHObama.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    ^^^
    To millions he was a great POTUS.
    Same will be said about Trump.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,558

^^^
    It worked for Bush.

Who?
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

^^^
    To millions he was a great POTUS.
    Same will be said about Trump.

That maybe true, however they were and they're millions that believe he was NOT A great president far from it. If the same will be said about Mr Trump.......this country will NOT be great again it will crumble in an abyss.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options

I'm still waiting to hear how trump has single handedly turned the entire GOP and American politics upside down.

I guess I could've posted this along with my response.
    Can't unsee it now
  • Options
    ^^^
    Donald is the establishment. He's also donated millions to establishment candidates over the years. Including establishment Hillary. His true genius is convincing his mindless supporters he isn't.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    CH156378 said:

^^^
    Donald is the establishment. He's also donated millions to establishment candidates over the years. Including establishment Hillary. His true genius is convincing his mindless supporters he isn't.

Ehh, it's not difficult to fool his typical supporter
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,592
    edited June 2016

CH156378 said:

^^^

Haha, true. He's actually probably absolutely shocked by how easy it's been. I know he thinks they're really really stupid, but even he must be amazed that he's gotten away with some of this shit.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

CH156378 said:

^^^

So now we are saying he is the establishment and is fooling his supporters?
    Donating millions to establishment candidates is what rich lobbyists do to further their capitalist ideas. When he is POTUS he will not be bought by lobbyists.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

CH156378 said:

^^^

Donating millions to establishment candidates is what rich lobbyists do to further their capitalist ideas. When he is POTUS he will not be bought by lobbyists.
    Sure, that makes sense.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

CH156378 said:

^^^

You sound like you really believe in this guy?
This discussion has been closed.