Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,797

^^^
    It keeps his enemies at bay while building a majority.
    So a bit of both.
    He has stated from day one he speaks how he feels and if it lands him in the whitehouse so be it.

You know what.. I think we agree. It's both. He's a moron and so are his supporters. Finally.. consensus.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2016
    mrussel1 said:

^^^
    It keeps his enemies at bay while building a majority.
    So a bit of both.
    He has stated from day one he speaks how he feels and if it lands him in the whitehouse so be it.

You know what.. I think we agree. It's both. He's a moron and so are his supporters. Finally.. consensus.
    Agreed,
    On one part of that statement.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,743
    edited June 2016
    my2hands said:

CH156378 said:

^^^
    Donald is the establishment. He's also donated millions to establishment candidates over the years. Including establishment Hillary. His true genius is convincing his mindless supporters he isn't.

Ehh, it's not difficult to fool his typical supporter
    So now we are saying he is the establishment and is fooling his supporters?
    Donating millions to establishment candidates is what rich lobbyists do to further their capitalist ideas. When he is POTUS he will not be bought by lobbyists.
    You sound like you really believe in this guy?
    Nah. In one thread he'll criticize Trump and in the next he'll act like he thinks he's great. Depends on the day.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    "I've had terrible rulings (by Curiel), I've been treated very unfairly. I've been treated very unfairly by this judge," Trump said on CNN.
    In addition to questioning Curiel's impartiality, Trump said that if elected president, he would consider changing free speech laws to make it easier to sue journalists. Many see that as a plan to restrict basic US rights.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,436

No one mentions this http://alicenter.org/awards/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-muslim-athletes_us_56659c34e4b079b2818f21fe
    In 2007, for instance, Trump accepted a Muhammad Ali Award at a charity event in Phoenix hosted by the three-time heavyweight champion of the world, who converted to Islam in 1964.

So what he got the award , does he get the pass on the last 6 months of all the idiotic nonsense he has spewed thruout this campaign ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    “The most difficult aspect of the prenuptial agreement is informing your future wife (or husband): I love you very much, but just in case things don’t work out, this is what you will get in the divorce. There are basically three types of women and reactions. One is the good woman who very much loves her future husband, solely for himself, but refuses to sign the agreement on principle. I fully understand this, but the man should take a pass anyway and find someone else. The other is the calculating woman who refuses to sign the prenuptial agreement because she is expecting to take advantage of the poor, unsuspecting sucker she’s got in her grasp. There is also the woman who will openly and quickly sign a prenuptial agreement in order to make a quick hit and take the money given to her.”
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,451
    mrussel1 said:

What was this Ali award Trump received for?

Hey, was this picture before or after he tweeted this in Dec '15

Obama said in his speech that Muslims are our sports heroes. What sport is he talking about, and who? Is Obama profiling?

What a doofus. Not only did he forget Ali, but also Kareem, Shaquille, Hakeem and lots more. What a fucking moron. I had forgotten about this.
    What an idiot.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Jake Tapper showed how journalism is done, he ground Trump down until he finally got a yes or no answer, which of course was racist bullshit.
    Here you go BS, so you still not see any racism in Trump?https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/03/jake-tapper-asked-donald-trump-if-his-judge-attack-was-racist-then-followed-up-23-times/

"TAPPER: If you are saying he cannot do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?

TRUMP: No, I don't think so at all."
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

CH156378 said:

^^^
    Donald is the establishment. He's also donated millions to establishment candidates over the years. Including establishment Hillary. His true genius is convincing his mindless supporters he isn't.

Ehh, it's not difficult to fool his typical supporter
    So now we are saying he is the establishment and is fooling his supporters?
    Donating millions to establishment candidates is what rich lobbyists do to further their capitalist ideas. When he is POTUS he will not be bought by lobbyists.
    You sound like you really believe in this guy?
    Nah. In one thread he'll criticize Trump and in the next he'll act like he thinks he's great. Depends on the day.
    I give Trump credit when due and discredit when warranted.
    He is not perfect and has flaws like everyone else.
    These latest batch of thugs are just uhgg...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625441/Black-Muslim-chases-white-Trump-supporter-tackles-ground-San-Jose-rally.html

Disgusting hateful protesters.
    Trump supporters are not like this.

These are the type of people Donald is talking about.
  • Options
    Gotta pay the troll toll
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Jake Tapper showed how journalism is done, he ground Trump down until he finally got a yes or no answer, which of course was racist bullshit.
    Here you go BS, so you still not see any racism in Trump?https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/03/jake-tapper-asked-donald-trump-if-his-judge-attack-was-racist-then-followed-up-23-times/

"TAPPER: If you are saying he cannot do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?

Media always taking it out of context and letting the liberal public run with it.
    Trump is referring to a particular judge who is handling his case and he has a concern of a possible bias in the proceeding because of the current controversy of what he said.
    He is right to think that a certain race has more disdain for him personally than others.
    And if you can't see that rgambs you need to re-evaluate your definition of racism.

Your toll fee is waived on this one so you can let it all sink in that Trump will be your ruler.
  • Options

rgambs said:

Media always taking it out of context and letting the liberal public run with it.
    Trump is referring to a particular judge who is handling his case and he has a concern of a possible bias in the proceeding because of the current controversy of what he said.
    He is right to think that a certain race has more disdain for him personally than others.
    And if you can't see that rgambs you need to re-evaluate your definition of racism.

Your toll fee is waived on this one so you can let it all sink in that Trump will be your ruler.
    First, the judge is American born and raised. So does that mean no one of Mexican or Latin heritage can either preside over a case dealing with a Trump administration or work in the Trump administration?

Actually, let's explore this further. Trump recently said this "“I’ll take jobs back from China, I’ll take jobs back from Japan,” Trump said. “The Hispanics are going to get those jobs, and they’re going to love Trump.”

So... if the HIspanics are going to love Trump because he will bring jobs for legal Hispanic Americans, why would THIS judge who is a blood citizen hate Trump due to the wall? Both of these arguments cannot be true.
  • Options
    ^^^
    I think the visceral cut that Trump made against the Mexican people will factor in the treatment he receives from now on.
    You can't be of that heritage and not despise what he said.
  • Options

^^^
    I think the visceral cut that Trump made against the Mexican people will factor in the treatment he receives from now on.
    You can't be of that heritage and not despise what he said.

Okay so he:
    1. Lumped an entire heritage/culture into one bucket
    2. Said that a person couldn't do their job properly due to that heritage

I wonder what else do you need to believe this is racism? Is it not racism without an internment camp? Is that the threshold? Or will you hold out until the HIspanics are on the back of the bus or have their own water fountains.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Again,
    Trump has every right to express concern that his case may not be handled w/out bias.
    His campaign platform involves excluding a particular people - illegal. That still outrages the legals I'm quite sure.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Great journalism there. About time.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ^^^
    Great journalism?
    He asked the same question 23 times.
    Great journalists get an answer the first time.
  • Options

^^^
    Again,
    Trump has every right to express concern that his case may not be handled w/out bias.
    His campaign platform involves excluding a particular people - illegal. That still outrages the legals I'm quite sure.

So ask the judge to recuse himself. He hasn't. Either because his lawyers know they have no grounds or because Trump, in some perverse way, believes his racist attacks on the guy help him politically.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    ^^^
    And if this helps him politically it's great for him and shows a lot of the current mindset of the public
    He has nothing to lose and almost everything he does or say is helping him incrementally.
  • Options

^^^
    And if this helps him politically it's great for him and shows a lot of the current mindset of the public
    He has nothing to lose and almost everything he does or say is helping him incrementally.

The Juggler brings up a great point. His lawyers have not filed a motion requesting for him to recuse himself. Hasn't happened yet.

And second, this shows the narcissism of Trump... he keeps talking about it. He makes Trump University a story day after day by not shutting up about it. It just keeps it in the news. And it's not going to trial until after the election so if he had the capability to not be self centered for one fucking second, he would ride out the storm of a few news cycles.
  • Options

^^^

And this is the general, not the primaries. These tactics will not bring swing voters.
  • Options

rgambs said:

^^^
    Great journalism?

:dizzy:
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    mrussel1 said:

^^^

The Juggler brings up a great point. His lawyers have not filed a motion requesting for him to recuse himself. Hasn't happened yet.

And second, this shows the narcissism of Trump... he keeps talking about it. He makes Trump University a story day after day by not shutting up about it. It just keeps it in the news. And it's not going to trial until after the election so if he had the capability to not be self centered for one fucking second, he would ride out the storm of a few news cycles.
    Either way he is all over the news outlets and continues to remain on everyones mind unlike the Hillary.
    I can see the recuse motion coming once his headlines die down a little and then boom! he will be all over the news again.
    Before you know it November will be here and the only thing people will be thinking is Trump.
    As for swing votes, they could be at the mercy of the libertarians.http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/libertarian-party-gary-johnson-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-spoiler-1.3612883

edit - added article
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

^^^

Either way he is all over the news outlets and continues to remain on everyones mind unlike the Hillary.
    I can see the recuse motion coming once his headlines die down a little and then boom! he will be all over the news again.
    Before you know it November will be here and the only thing people will be thinking is Trump.
    As for swing votes, they could be at the mercy of the libertarians.http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/libertarian-party-gary-johnson-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-spoiler-1.3612883

edit - added article
    Dude, seriously... you think Americans vote on 'name recognition' in the general election? It's as if you think the Kim Kardashian mantra of 'no publicity is bad publicity' applies here. It doesn't. There is bad PR in the election cycle and this is bad publicity. The more it's in the news, the more that the political disengaged will hear about it.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Step back a little and look at the political landscape. Since he began his run for the whitehouse he consistently stated that there has been an enormous amount of otherwise politically disengaged voters participating in this election. Some for him some for other parties, either way the turnouts and participation have been strong. Trumps party has gained more registered voters equalling more money, status, etc. Same for Bernie and Hillary.
    No one cares about bad publicity when you are at the top of your ladder (Trump).
    Trump has almost all political disengaged ears listening to him not always agreeing but listening.
    How it will turn into votes is yet to be seen.
    Face it, this election is about Trump and whether he will win or lose.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    If you ignore him, he will go away
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

If you ignore him, he will go away

Tell that to all his opponents that are no longer running.
    They made that mistake once.
  • Options

^^^
    Step back a little and look at the political landscape. Since he began his run for the whitehouse he consistently stated that there has been an enormous amount of otherwise politically disengaged voters participating in this election. Some for him some for other parties, either way the turnouts and participation have been strong. Trumps party has gained more registered voters equalling more money, status, etc. Same for Bernie and Hillary.
    No one cares about bad publicity when you are at the top of your ladder (Trump).
    Trump has almost all political disengaged ears listening to him not always agreeing but listening.
    How it will turn into votes is yet to be seen.

You're right, Trump has consistently said these things. He also has consistently said he has big hands, that he has a 'really good brain', has the 'best tempermant' and lots of other dumb shit. So forgive us for not taking his word as fact.

I guess it's hard to argue with this super profound statement.. It is about whether he will win or lose. That is a key question for November.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

^^^
    Great journalism?

:dizzy:
    Yep, mental gymnastics to a T.

This discussion has been closed.