Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175

mrussel1 said:

^^^
    Trump has no time for seconders let alone thirders.

edit - grammar

The line of succession is no joke here in the states. It's not a fucking beauty contest. Why do you think Palin was such a drag? People couldn't imagine her second in command.
    You guys need to seriously talk about election reform.
    Line of succession?
    The world is tired of having a succession POTUS'
    line of succession is serious in this country.

look what happened when lincoln was assassinated. president was killed, vice president stabbed, speaker of house not around. secretary of war edwin stanton became president AND congress by declaring martial law.

do not minimize line of succession.

paul ryan 3rd in line. by endorsing trump he has proven himself unfit. now he has to go home to wisconsin to beg people there to re-elect him. what a fool.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,670

^^^
    We are in a Trump thread.

mrussel1 said:

^^^
    Trump has no time for seconders let alone thirders.

edit - grammar

The line of succession is no joke here in the states. It's not a fucking beauty contest. Why do you think Palin was such a drag? People couldn't imagine her second in command.
    You guys need to seriously talk about election reform.
    Line of succession?
    The world is tired of having a succession POTUS'
    line of succession is serious in this country.

look what happened when lincoln was assassinated. president was killed, vice president stabbed, speaker of house not around. secretary of war edwin stanton became president AND congress by declaring martial law.

do not minimize line of succession.

paul ryan 3rd in line. by endorsing trump he has proven himself unfit. now he has to go home to wisconsin to beg people there to re-elect him. what a fool.
    Great example. I had forgotten about this.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Trump has completely shaken the political system to it's core. The successors are in limbo and running scared because their place in line is anyones game now that Trump has climbed to the top by himself.
    Trump has put himself first in line and answers to no one. He can pick anyone he wants as his running mate as seen already - Palin. He knows how the system works and people don't like it. The rigged system is being exposed by one man. The media should be focusing on the potential successors not Trump because he is already more than the potential POTUS.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837

^^^
    Trump has completely shaken the political system to it's core. The successors are in limbo and running scared because their place in line is anyones game now that Trump has climbed to the top by himself.
    Trump has put himself first in line and answers to no one. He can pick anyone he wants as his running mate as seen already - Palin. He knows how the system works and people don't like it. The rigged system is being exposed by one man. The media should be focusing on the potential successors not Trump because he is already more than the potential POTUS.

Is there an emoji for a teabag that I could drop on your post?
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited June 2016

I believe this country is stupid enough to vote this bafoon into office !!

It's how he's still in the running is a Joke in itself...just goes to show you anyone with the right amount of Money can run for President.
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:

I believe this country is stupid enough to vote this bafoon into office !!

It's how he's still in the running is the mystery.
    No mystery, he is popular in the USA
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

^^^

Nailed it PJfan. I tell ya buddy, I know you are just playing w/ the rotten brain "progressives" on here and it is very entertaining, but reality is not something looked upon favorably around these parts as you know… Where is Tattoo from FANTASY Island??….The Plane, The Plane!!!!
  • Options
    I can see Megyn Kelly becoming Donalds running mate if he gets past this current heat.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

I messed up the quote.

That's an interesting sentiment GF, since the Republicans are generally known for their lack of respect for individuals.

I can't argue that ! stupid seems to plentiful on all sides I don't consider myself a republican and certainly not a democrat and never vote for a party, my views and opinions are pretty much mine but if someone has a better idea I always listen.....anyway it just so happens that this time I'm voting for a guy running on a democratic ticket.....maybe, hell come voting day I could change my mind LOL !

Godfather.

• Options
    muskydan said:

^^^

Nailed it PJfan. I tell ya buddy, I know you are just playing w/ the rotten brain "progressives" on here and it is very entertaining, but reality is not something looked upon favorably around these parts as you know… Where is Tattoo from FANTASY Island??….The Plane, The Plane!!!!
    What's entertaining is how you trumpsters think you have it all figured out and have this arrogance about you....we'll see if that arrogance is still there in November.

It reminds me of 2012 and 2008 when you were all so confident that Obama was going to lose....and he didn't....twice

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

^^^

Can you provide one example of how trump has shaken the political system to its core? All he's done is guarantee that the Republicans won't hold the white house for 4 more years.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

muskydan said:

^^^

What's entertaining is how you trumpsters think you have it all figured out and have this arrogance about you....we'll see if that arrogance is still there in November.

It reminds me of 2012 and 2008 when you were all so confident that Obama was going to lose....and he didn't....twice
    that day will be crazy, if Trump wins this place will go nuts ! and being the Trumpster that I am it will be no victory unless he proves himself as a president.

Godfather.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

muskydan said:

^^^

I've observed that (bolded part) in the Bernie and Hillary threads too - plus in the non-digital world. Not limited to party by any means.

• Options
    Did anyone see Clinton's speech yesterday? She succinctly stated what it had taken us 50 pages of threads to say. Here are highlights on CNN. Enjoy. I imagine we will see some rapid fire tweeting from Trump today.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-foreign-policy-speech/
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Did anyone see Clinton's speech yesterday? She succinctly stated what it had taken us 50 pages of threads to say. Here are highlights on CNN. Enjoy. I imagine we will see some rapid fire tweeting from Trump today.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-foreign-policy-speech/

yeah it was great....Trump actually tweeted quite a bit yesterday. He misspelled "teleprompter" in one tweet. I was surprised they didn't correct it as of last night.

• Options
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

he just did it again an hour ago....honestly how can you misspell "teleprompter" as telepromter???

TWICE!!!

• Options

he just did it again an hour ago....honestly how can you misspell "teleprompter" as telepromter???

TWICE!!!

He's not huked on foniks.
  • Options

TWICE!!!

Plus, that's his retort? And then saying that he never said those things? Well actually... he did.
  • Options
    I completely forgot about Trump saying he knew more about Isis than our Generals. That's just downright insane.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    edited June 2016
    Where is the liberal outrage here for the anti-Trump protestors? Trump is a crazy person but you Libs would be freaking out of it Trump supporters were attacking the police and Hilary supporters.

But, liberals hate the police and Trump so it is all good I guess.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731

Where is the liberal outrage here for the anti-Trump protestors? Trump is a crazy person but you Libs would be freaking out of it Trump supporters were attacking the police and Hilary supporters.

That's a good point. Even if you allege that Trump makes hate speeches....they're exactly that: speeches. There's nothing wrong with protesting against his speeches, but it should be done with words..not violence.

On the flip side of that, there have been incidents of protesters inside Trump rallies having violent acts perpetrated towards them simply for having a dissenting view.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    I find it to be quite disgusting that people are hitting trump supporters as they left his rally. Not that it makes a difference, but I read many of the violence were from Mexicans or Mexican americans. Trump hasn't necessary talked too kindly of them.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

Racists attract violence. Fact of society.

• Options

That's a good point. Even if you allege that Trump makes hate speeches....they're exactly that: speeches. There's nothing wrong with protesting against his speeches, but it should be done with words..not violence.

On the flip side of that, there have been incidents of protesters inside Trump rallies having violent acts perpetrated towards them simply for having a dissenting view.
    no kidding...Trump even suggested that they should be punched

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547

Agreed, but Trump supporters do not go Hilary and Bernie rallies and incite violence, at least that I am aware of. So that means there is a common denominator creating the violence - anti-Trump people.

I am not surprised by all of this. It is hard to take away free stuff from people who are used to receiving free stuff. Democrats know this better than anyone and run on the platform of free handouts and open borders. They know it is not sustainable and will drive a wedge into the country which will eventually lead to mass riots and behavior that we are seeing small examples of now, but as long as they win elections it is fine. It is no surprise at all that American flags are being burned while Mexican flags are waived high in California and New Mexico. Our politicians have led us to this point.

Republicans aren't much better, but it is fascinating to know they could easily win a Presidential election by handing out free stuff but choose not to. I at least respect them a little for that.
  • Options
    There's no defense for violent demonstrations in my book. MLK showed us the way in the 50's and 60's. No one had more reason to be violent than them, yet they effected change without it. Liberals damage their causes when they resort to these tactics.
  • Options

Agreed, but Trump supporters do not go Hilary and Bernie rallies and incite violence, at least that I am aware of. So that means there is a common denominator creating the violence - anti-Trump people.

I am not surprised by all of this. It is hard to take away free stuff from people who are used to receiving free stuff. Democrats know this better than anyone and run on the platform of free handouts and open borders. They know it is not sustainable and will drive a wedge into the country which will eventually lead to mass riots and behavior that we are seeing small examples of now, but as long as they win elections it is fine. It is no surprise at all that American flags are being burned while Mexican flags are waived high in California and New Mexico. Our politicians have led us to this point.

Republicans aren't much better, but it is fascinating to know they could easily win a Presidential election by handing out free stuff but choose not to. I at least respect them a little for that.
    Yeah they're mad because they are getting their "free stuff" taken away....real intelligent

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,558

Sounds like you work with muskydan.

I for one, as "liberal" don't hate cops or donald drumpf.

In fact I've been drafting a thank you note to send to mr. drumpf to thank him for making the election so easy for the democrats.
  • Options
    yeah and I'm pretty sure the National Police unions endorsed Obama in 2008 and 2012.

This discussion has been closed.