Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

CH156378 said:

^^^
    Donald is the establishment. He's also donated millions to establishment candidates over the years. Including establishment Hillary. His true genius is convincing his mindless supporters he isn't.

Ehh, it's not difficult to fool his typical supporter
    So now we are saying he is the establishment and is fooling his supporters?
    Donating millions to establishment candidates is what rich lobbyists do to further their capitalist ideas. When he is POTUS he will not be bought by lobbyists.
    Everyone has a price. Even trump. If you dont think he's not as crooked as every other politician, ask anyone who bought into trump university.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Trump feels like a plant to ensure Hillary slides in for her 8 years... have to make sure the global plutocracy continues to concentrate wealth & power while expanding control over the planets resources in this new world economy

*sips coffee
  • Options
    my2hands said:

Trump feels like a plant to ensure Hillary slides in for her 8 years... have to make sure the global plutocracy continues to concentrate wealth & power while expanding control over the planets resources in this new world economy

:coffee:

I never put that past him. In fact I have suggested as much.
    I think Trump is truly surprised how far he has gotten from his mise with Hillary.
    If he is conniving this whole thing he still has nothing to lose. He becomes POTUS or has the next POTUS on his lap.
  • Options
    What was this Ali award Trump received for?
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2016

CH156378 said:

^^^
    Donald is the establishment. He's also donated millions to establishment candidates over the years. Including establishment Hillary. His true genius is convincing his mindless supporters he isn't.

Donating millions to establishment candidates is what rich lobbyists do to further their capitalist ideas. When he is POTUS he will not be bought by lobbyists.
    Everyone has a price. Even trump. If you dont think he's not as crooked as every other politician, ask anyone who bought into trump university.
    Everyone has a price for sure.
    But to buy the Donald you better have more than money.
    You better bring tangible future results.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options

CH156378 said:

^^^

That's absurd. He can be bought for TV time and a better hair piece
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315

CH156378 said:

^^^

How about $100 a head for his fundraising dinner last night?

Trump is a fraud in every sense of the word.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ^^^
    I swear you need to read this. http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-essential-politics-trump-california-fundraiser-htmlstory.html
    The invitation notes the first $2,700 raised will go to Trump's primary campaign and the second $2,700 to his general election campaign. The next $33,400 will go to the RNC's operations account, followed by the next $100,200 to the party's convention account. Another $100,200 will be allotted to the RNC's Headquarters account. The $110,000 after that will go to the state parties, and the final $100,200 will go to the RNC's Legal Proceedings account.
  • Options

CH156378 said:

^^^

That's absurd. He can be bought for TV time and a better hair piece
    The media comes to him with money.
    Who wouldn't accept?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,677

Hey, was this picture before or after he tweeted this in Dec '15

Obama said in his speech that Muslims are our sports heroes. What sport is he talking about, and who? Is Obama profiling?

What a doofus. Not only did he forget Ali, but also Kareem, Shaquille, Hakeem and lots more. What a fucking moron. I had forgotten about this.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Before obviously.
    A sarcastic tweet by Trump is not surprising but all sarcasm has truth.
  • Options
    What was the Ali award for?
  • Options

^^^
    Before obviously.
    A sarcastic tweet by Trump is not surprising but all sarcasm has truth.

Uh, no. I don't think it was sarcastic. He was going after Obama and Muslims (oh wait, doesn't he think Obama is a Muslim?) He was just being ignorant. I mean, how can there be truth when one of the greatest athletes in our nation's history was Muslim? That makes zero sense.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Zero sense?, to who?
    This is why there will always be opposition.
  • Options

^^^
    Zero sense?, to who?
    This is why there will always be opposition.

How can there be truth in his statement when the one of the greatest athletes of our time was Muslim? That makes zero sense.

If I say the Patriots are a terrible franchise because they never won the Super Bowl; there's no truth in that statement. It's demonstrably incorrect. It's the same with Trump's statement.

Why are you trying to defend something that is indefensible? He fucked it up. You don't have to be the chief apologist.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Invoking sports with your speech tunes me out.
  • Options
    ^^Is your argument that Ali was not a great athlete, not of the Muslim faith or not American? You must make one of those to defend Trump's dipshit tweet.
  • Options
    ^^^
    None of the above.
    The Obama team did not do their research before letting that comment slip.
    Trump has some heat for talking about muslims but it is not a problem for one of the greatest.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

^^^
    None of the above.
    Trump has some heat for talking about muslims but it is not a problem for one of the greatest.

Pigs can fly!Pigs can fly!Pigs can fly!

See? I can repeat a lie over and over again and try to magically make it true, too! Who needs facts when you can spin and deflect?!
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    mrussel1 said:

Hey, was this picture before or after he tweeted this in Dec '15

Obama said in his speech that Muslims are our sports heroes. What sport is he talking about, and who? Is Obama profiling?

What a doofus. Not only did he forget Ali, but also Kareem, Shaquille, Hakeem and lots more. What a fucking moron. I had forgotten about this.
  • Options

^^^
    None of the above.

I have no idea what this means either.
  • Options

^^^
    None of the above.

What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously, theres no sense in that. Zero. Do you wonder why you've been called a troll?
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2016
    ^^^
    It means there is no way that the greatest of all didn't know what Donald was like as a person therefore gave him the award.
    Now, what was that award for?
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    edited June 2016

^^^
    It means there is no way that the greatest of all didn't know what Donald was like as a person therefore gave him the award.
    Now, what was that award for?

First, that has nothing to do with Trump's tweet questioning who are these great Muslim athletes. All you're trying to do is deflect here. And second, he has been suffering from debilitating Parkinson's for years. He probably had no clue what Trump has been up to for the last 18 months.

I read today that Ginacarlo Stanton got to meet him at the Marlins stadium opener two years ago, but Ali couldn't even speak.
  • Options
    ^^^
    So what was that award for?
  • Options

^^^

I don't know. You posted the fucking picture. Trump is still stupid enough to send that Tweet when he got to meet this Muslim.
  • Options
  • Options
    No one mentions this http://alicenter.org/awards/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-muslim-athletes_us_56659c34e4b079b2818f21fe
    In 2007, for instance, Trump accepted a Muhammad Ali Award at a charity event in Phoenix hosted by the three-time heavyweight champion of the world, who converted to Islam in 1964.

• Options

No one mentions this http://alicenter.org/awards/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-muslim-athletes_us_56659c34e4b079b2818f21fe
    In 2007, for instance, Trump accepted a Muhammad Ali Award at a charity event in Phoenix hosted by the three-time heavyweight champion of the world, who converted to Islam in 1964.

So why did he send such a stupid fucking tweet? That's the question. Is it because he's a moron, or is it because he thinks his supporters are morons and he can placate them? Which is it?
  • Options
    ^^^
    It keeps his enemies at bay while building a majority.
    So a bit of both.
    He has stated from day one he speaks how he feels and if it lands him in the whitehouse so be it.
This discussion has been closed.