Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Trump dodging the press was him making a statement. Unfortunately it reflects what he thinks about an important check and balance in the system and that he doesn't want those checks and balances. The president lets the press know where they are at all times. This is essential to being in a democracy. Please no one buy into his ongoing attempts to demonize the press. It's step one for an authoritarian. The CNN people last night were visibly irritated with this when they reported on it.

Yes! The press must be allowed to watch the president-elect eat dinner!
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Yeah but even Bush has more class than your head Bafoon !

My head bafoon is Trudeau.
    Stand corrected so why the man love for this Bafoon just curious..
    Because he is necessary
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,739
    BS44325 said:

Trump dodging the press was him making a statement. Unfortunately it reflects what he thinks about an important check and balance in the system and that he doesn't want those checks and balances. The president lets the press know where they are at all times. This is essential to being in a democracy. Please no one buy into his ongoing attempts to demonize the press. It's step one for an authoritarian. The CNN people last night were visibly irritated with this when they reported on it.

Yuk it up all you want. He needs to be available to the pool of press that follow him around all the time, not lie to them and dodge them. We need to know what's happening, and he also needs to have some level of accountability. Do you get that he works for us now? Stop minimizing these things. This action, combined with his past statements about the media and the press is another red flag.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Yuk it up all you want. He needs to be available to the pool of press that follow him around all the time, not lie to them and dodge them. We need to know what's happening, and he also needs to have some level of accountability. Do you get that he works for us now? Stop minimizing these things. This action, combined with his past statements about the media and the press is another red flag.
    He doesn't "need" to do anything. Obama and Hillary barely made themselves available to the press and nobody seemed to care. Trump was the most available candidate from the minute he started running and while it would be nice for him to continue that availability he actually doesn't owe anybody anything. This election is over and the voter can decide in 2020 whether his availability or lack thereof is or is not acceptable. For people to huff and puff though about not having access to a man who wanted to have dinner with his family is the peak of sillyness. The media has an actual President to still follow around...there will be plenty of time to follow the next one.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Talk about class Obama has to advice the Bafoon even more than he thought he'd have to , Bafoon trashed Obama for 8 yrs but Obama still acts with class ! Bafoon transition team is a total circus

Obama bashed Bush for 8 years and then Bush still acted with class. Pretty standard fare.
    Wasn't Obama a one term senator? What was he doing from 2000-2004 and how did bash bush during that time?

^^^
    Ok maybe not parades and celebrations full out but I remember being inundated with the pre-inauguration days of Obama. It was non-stop celebration time in the media.
    I don't think he is running from the media rather than I think the media is chasing him.

The dude was the our country's first black president. Why wouldn't you expect there to be an abundance of press. Do you really find that odd?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Talk about class Obama has to advice the Bafoon even more than he thought he'd have to , Bafoon trashed Obama for 8 yrs but Obama still acts with class ! Bafoon transition team is a total circus

Obama bashed Bush for 8 years and then Bush still acted with class. Pretty standard fare.
    Wasn't Obama a one term senator? What was he doing from 2000-2004 and how did bash bush during that time?

^^^
    Ok maybe not parades and celebrations full out but I remember being inundated with the pre-inauguration days of Obama. It was non-stop celebration time in the media.
    I don't think he is running from the media rather than I think the media is chasing him.

The dude was the our country's first black president. Why wouldn't you expect there to be an abundance of press. Do you really find that odd?
    His public opposition to the Iraq war began in 2002. This was the first step to his senate campaign about a year later. We can use "6 years" if you would like to be more accurate.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

The best boss I ever worked for I didn't even know him.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016

BS44325 said:

^^^

Yes.
    Why would the press care about colour?

edit - no to yes
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    Draining the swamp is going to be fun

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/11/15/federal-prosecutors-launch-criminal-investigation-thornton-law-firm-major-democratic-fundraiser/zCnm9ZTIZHUQOtYJBrXm8I/story.html

Time to get money out of politics for realz. Hopefully "insert democratic representative name here" doesn't get busted in the process.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Has anyone else noticed that since his win in general the news headlines, coverage and articles about President-elect Trump have been very coarse?
    It seems like the press does not want to write about him at all but are bound to.
    The press is not giving a very celebratory feeling of the next POTUS.
    I truly believe this is 100% opposite coverage from Obamas win and if Hillary would've won.

Yes, it all makes perfect sense... Everyone is aware of how totally fucked up this is, including journalists. Anyone who expects Trump to get the same treatment as past presidents is living in a fantasy world.
    Is there not a scripted chain of events that happen when a POTUS is elected? (Americans help out here)
    Like parades or news interviews or just plain celebrations all covered by the press like past presidents.
    It perhaps indicates that President-elect Trump was right about some media. They can be led.
    Parades and celebrations?? No. Not until inauguration day. When did you ever see that done in the past when a US election was over?
    News interviews yes, and those are happening, although now it appears that Trump is literally running from the media. He is apparently getting all tricksie in order to avoid being caught on camera, lol. So he's acting like a celebrity instead of like a president elect, which also makes sense, since I think he can only conceive of any of this in that kind of celebrity context. The weight of his responsibilities are not at all sinking in. It's pathetic.
    Another hallmark of ENTITLEMENT.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    vaggar99 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Has anyone else noticed that since his win in general the news headlines, coverage and articles about President-elect Trump have been very coarse?
    It seems like the press does not want to write about him at all but are bound to.
    I truly believe this is 100% opposite coverage from Obamas win and if Hillary would've won.

Yes, it all makes perfect sense... Everyone is aware of how totally fucked up this is, including journalists. Anyone who expects Trump to get the same treatment as past presidents is living in a fantasy world.
    Is there not a scripted chain of events that happen when a POTUS is elected? (Americans help out here)
    Like parades or news interviews or just plain celebrations all covered by the press like past presidents.
    It perhaps indicates that President-elect Trump was right about some media. They can be led.
    Parades and celebrations?? No. Not until inauguration day. When did you ever see that done in the past when a US election was over?
    News interviews yes, and those are happening, although now it appears that Trump is literally running from the media. He is apparently getting all tricksie in order to avoid being caught on camera, lol. So he's acting like a celebrity instead of like a president elect, which also makes sense, since I think he can only conceive of any of this in that kind of celebrity context. The weight of his responsibilities are not at all sinking in. It's pathetic.
    Are you intentionally baiting PJ_Soul?
    That poster actually believes what they just said.
    You can't possibly believe that.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Here's a link to footage of Trump's dinner for those who feel entitled to it. Apparently he got quite the welcome in liberal manhattan.

• Options
    ^^^^this all ok with me. the man can have some fun like everyone else. To be loved, oh to be loved
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Are you intentionally baiting PJ_Soul?
    That poster actually believes what they just said.
    You can't possibly believe that.
    the man does not take anything seriously except making sure the world knows who he is. there are many many layers to ESP's deficits as a member of this planet.
  • Options
    I would say he does take things seriously as he campaigned and won POTUS.

• Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

He doesn't "need" to do anything. Obama and Hillary barely made themselves available to the press and nobody seemed to care. Trump was the most available candidate from the minute he started running and while it would be nice for him to continue that availability he actually doesn't owe anybody anything. This election is over and the voter can decide in 2020 whether his availability or lack thereof is or is not acceptable. For people to huff and puff though about not having access to a man who wanted to have dinner with his family is the peak of sillyness. The media has an actual President to still follow around...there will be plenty of time to follow the next one.
    You should probably make yourself informed about the presidents relationship with the press, what that looks like, and the reasons behind it.
  • Options
    ^^^^you have a point. he took campaigning seriously in that he loved doing it and could do it very well and all day/night.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

You should probably make yourself informed about the presidents relationship with the press, what that looks like, and the reasons behind it.
    Oh...I guess I am just not informed. We're in a new media landscape buddy...the arrogant legacy media are not trusted by a whopping 70% of the public and are no longer in charge of how this game is played.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Oh...I guess I am just not informed. We're in a new media landscape buddy...the arrogant legacy media are not trusted by a whopping 70% of the public and are no longer in charge of how this game is played.
    Wow. You two are in pretty deep. Following the script and everything. I'm sure trump will hold himself accountable and we should just sit back and wait for him to give us info via twitter.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,117
    hopefully P**** Riot doesn't try anything with Trump. waterboarding it is. or is it watergrabbing?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,331
    We will be paying him to fly the secret service on his plane to protect his children. The cost alone during his campaign was 6 million! This is why he doesn't need the salary. We already pay him and he's getting continual free marketing through it all.

He's truly a man of the people.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Polls

Just over half of Americans are more confident in Donald Trump’s ability to serve as president as the reality of his upset win sets in, according to a national poll released on Wednesday.

A national Gallup poll of voting-age adults shows confidence in Trump comes close to matching sentiment for former presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush before they formally took office.
  • Options
    ^^^all fueled by the kumbaya tone of the media after every election. The Entitled Sexual Predator and his disciples never remember when the media helps them
  • Options
    Trump making his cabinet members sign a sort of non compete doc agreeing that they will not become or work for lobbyists for 5 years after their separation from his team.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Wow. You two are in pretty deep. Following the script and everything. I'm sure trump will hold himself accountable and we should just sit back and wait for him to give us info via twitter.
    The info you demand will come in due time. In the meantime you should be demanding transparency from the administration that is still in office. There are still a number of missing emails to be found. There are far more national security implications with respect to that issue then what kind of steak the Trump's had for dinner.
  • Options
    World class trump trolling

https://youtu.be/HVgR_O5jL_8
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

The info you demand will come in due time. In the meantime you should be demanding transparency from the administration that is still in office. There are still a number of missing emails to be found. There are far more national security implications with respect to that issue then what kind of steak the Trump's had for dinner.
    yeah, let's find those missing emails. I'll have a vagina sandwich while we wait.
  • Options
    Another day...The Entitled Sexual Predator still walks among us. How does one know if they are dead or not? If I'm dead, I must have been a bad bad person, cuz I was sent to fucking hell.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    vaggar99 said:

^^^all fueled by the kumbaya tone of the media after every election. The Entitled Sexual Predator and his disciples never remember when the media helps them

ummm what kumbaya tone? its been all negative since he became president elect

• Options
    Now is the time for both the Democrats and Republicans (in Congress, not the voters) to come together and figure out a way to eliminate this severely damaged human from office.
This discussion has been closed.