Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,623
    No Trump on SNL last night? Weird. Good episode though.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    Interesting bigots coming out.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/11/bill-maher-surrenders-to-trump-he-won-and-he-did-it-his-way.html
    “What do you think about the people now who are out there saying, Not my president? Because I scolded the other side when they did that when Obama took over, and that’s not my motto,” said Maher. “You know what? The time to rectify that was Tuesday. Either leave the country, or if you’re an American, [realize] we only get one president.”
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    Just for the record...

This thread is about Rump. It's not about individual posters correct?

Trying to get back on track... is it fair to acknowledge that Rump is blatantly racist and he is blatantly sexist?

Does anyone deny these claims?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128

Just for the record...

This thread is about Rump. It's not about individual posters correct?

Trying to get back on track... is it fair to acknowledge that Rump is blatantly racist and he is blatantly sexist?

Does anyone deny these claims?

Fair to point out that his campaign manager is the first woman in history to successfully run a presidential campaign. But the media would hate to report that one!
  • Options
    Oh then I guess he's not sexist.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,725
    edited November 2016

First reply uses denial and a logical fallacy. Welcome to Trumpworld!

Again, I don't know how long this can be maintained.
    Post edited by Go Beavers on
  • Options

What evidence is there that he's actually sexist or racist? I wasn't a Trump supporter, but I feel he equally bashed everyone equally, white, black, male, female.

• Options
    " laziness is a trait in blacks" - President trump
  • Options

Not a direct quote or recorded quote from him.
  • Options
    riley540 said:

Not a direct quote or recorded quote from him.
    And when asekd he said it was something he probably said. Again, how long can the denial be kept up? Oh, remember when he was in trouble for denying rentals to minorities?
  • Options
    riley540 said:

What evidence is there that he's actually sexist or racist? I wasn't a Trump supporter, but I feel he equally bashed everyone equally, white, black, male, female.

OMG

Seriously?

Geezuz man. Come home from the fair.
  • Options

riley540 said:

OMG

Seriously?

Geezuz man. Come home from the fair.
    Divided we fall

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    edited November 2016

Divided we fall

come on man enough with the 'let's come together' bullshit. This man ran an ugly campaign full of hateful lies and angry rhetoric. He needs to own up to it.

Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

Divided we fall

come on man enough with the 'let's come together bullshit'. This man ran an ugly campaign full of hateful lies and angry rhetoric. He needs to own up to it.

Both campaigns were nasty. The debates were discraceful. Both lied their ways to the end. They both suck. Now it's time to quit crying and accept it.. like a republican has never won before

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,318
    riley540 said:

vaggar99 said:

Divided we fall
    come on man enough with the 'let's come together bullshit'. This man ran an ugly campaign full of hateful lies and angry rhetoric. He needs to own up to it.

Both campaigns were nasty. The debates were discraceful. Both lied their ways to the end. They both suck. Now it's time to quit crying and accept it.. like a republican has never won before

I don't know if the two are comparable. Besides Clinton's deplorable comment. Only one candidate denied the things they had said repeatedly and made up issues.

Clinton's camp tried to use what Trump said verbatim to try and prove their point. Didn't work with enough though.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    for the Clinton Family.. ole Bill is the Godfather and Hil is Michael and Chelsea was the family member murdered during the power struggle caused by a weak Micheal?
  • Options
    riley540 said:

vaggar99 said:

Divided we fall

We're not arguing this point. We're arguing the fact that you seemed to suggest Trump is neither a racist or a sexist.

Which he is. Clearly.

With this appeal to 'come together and move forward'... are you suggesting people stuff their heads up their ass and ignore blatant racist and sexist behaviour on the part of your newly elected president?

You guys shouldn't be divided acknowledging the obvious and if you are... then that's the fault of the portion refusing to face the truth.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,642

for the Clinton Family.. ole Bill is the Godfather and Hil is Michael and Chelsea was the family member murdered during the power struggle caused by a weak Micheal?

Michael was never weak
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited November 2016

riley540 said:

vaggar99 said:

Divided we fall

We're not arguing this point. We're arguing the fact that you seemed to suggest Trump is neither a racist or a sexist.

Which he is. Clearly.

With this appeal to 'come together and move forward'... are you suggesting people stuff their heads up their ass and ignore blatant racist and sexist behaviour on the part of your newly elected president?

You guys shouldn't be divided acknowledging the obvious and if you are... then that's the fault of the portion refusing to face the truth.
    Thank you.

Edited for quoting issues.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

callen said:

This is a big middle finger by Christie to the establishment GOP leaders with this endorsement of Trump ...

Good point. He is throwing himself out there. Hmmm. Maybe he thinks trumps nominations in the bag. Wonder if others will do same.
    That's what it tells me. Also that he has probably been promised a cabinet level post. If Trump's people are making those kinds of deals we will start to see other prominent GOP figures jump on board.
    Hmm.
  • Options

I'm pissed at Christie. Fallen so far so fast that he he grabbing onto Trump? Really?
    Now trump has some good things to say about issues where the Republican Party really does need to change, but he's only about 10% correct and even when he is correct he is a jerk.
    I never really understood the need for candidates or people to disavow. Pretty stupid in my mind. Just state your opinion on issues. Disavowing is just a media gotcha game built for the sound byte world we helped create.

So do you support President-elect Trump or not?
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

Trump has absolutely no shot in a general election.

I wish I felt this confident. Didn't we all say the same thing about him no shot at getting the nomination a few months ago?
    Craziest election cycle I have ever seen.
    Crazy
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016

spoken like a true democrat HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAH ! peace and love baby ! but I do agree that republican party is joke as well as the democratic party.
    Godfather.

Hmm
  • Options
    callen said:

Any one else giddy reading all this???
    The other item that just puts a smile on my face is second place Dem openly says he's not very religious and all know Trumps an atheist Religion fizzling out. WHOOT.

Whoot
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    holy crap trump won! We all just laughed for the last 18 months at a clown. Just a harmless hateful clown.

Clown won!

Future first lady is past Miss Czechoslovakia
  • Options

“It’s very exciting and amazing to see what’s going on, the people and the energy,” she said. “He brought back the enthusiasm back to the country, to do good, to have a dream.”

But his not going to be your nominee you might as well jump to the next viable option ....
    Who isn't?
  • Options

this is how it was when obama was running....same old story same old song and dance,
    only thing now is that most of the Train Crew are pissed about all the support and attention that Trump is receiving and I got to tell you guy's even if I wasn't voting for him I still like seeing all the snivelers on social media freaking out LOL ! so far the shoe is on the other foot since the last election period and that's entertainment !

Godfather.

What are you talking about , this is totally different the establishment GOP wants nothing to do with Trump they are going to derail him he won't get the nod Obama didn't have anything like this to deal with again see if you can wrap your head around this Trump is being undermined by his own party !! Please explain to us how this is the same as when Obama was campaigning ?
    You mean President-elect Trump.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Trump was called a sociopath and con artist by cruz and Rubio, if Trump is elected they will support him.

Do they now?
  • Options
    chadwick said:

in the beginning of the campaigns every one of them signed their names stating they will support the nominee no matter who it is. just saying

Good point.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

We all (or many of us) assumed that Donald Trump would be stopped and have dropped out long before this. But that assumption was built at least partly on a second assumption: That someone, somewhere would stop Donald Trump. None of the other candidates did. Neither did the Republican Establishment. That they are frantically trying now reveals a shocking lapse in judgment.

I hammer Hillary Clinton for the email server because it calls her judgment into question. Donald Trump being allowed to go on his merry way unchallenged these last several months does the same to the GOP.

I can only imagine the scorn you received for this.
This discussion has been closed.