Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,318

I know the allegations as well as the fact that he admitted to being a sex offender.

Why does anyone even respond to the bait being laid out by those looking in from afar on here that clearly are just trolling half the time? Ignore and move on. You can't make someone agree with you by using facts. They have to find it, if they so choose, through introspection. The election has taught the country that annoying lesson.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,635
    tbergs said:

I know the allegations as well as the fact that he admitted to being a sex offender.

Why does anyone even respond to the bait being laid out by those looking in from afar on here that clearly are just trolling half the time? Ignore and move on. You can't make someone agree with you by using facts. They have to find it, if they so choose, through introspection. The election has taught the country that annoying lesson.
    Yes, must suck that you can't just force your enlightened mind and ideas on the plebeians.
  • Options
    tbergs said:

While everyone was out introspecting there were real people out voting and President-elect Trump won.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,635
    edited November 2016
    It is hilarious how some still haven't figured out how or are surprised that Trump won. I was just looking at MSNBC.com and there was a headline "Trump Stuns with Obamacare Reversal". Why are they stunned? Anyone with half a brain could tell that Trump was saying extreme things that he had no intention of doing. I said it a long time ago. People that think they are so smart just can't see how dumb they are sometimes.
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    People keep saying Trump is going to take away women's rights, enslave to blacks, and remove gay rights..

Like he's Muslim or something.

My dark humor for the day. Some will enjoy I hope
  • Options
    riley540 said:

People keep saying Trump is going to take away women's rights, enslave to blacks, and remove gay rights..
    Like he's Muslim or something.
    My dark humor for the day. Some will enjoy I hope

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

tbergs said:

While everyone was out introspecting there were real people out voting and President-elect Trump won.
    These riots keep up and his re-election will be a done deal.
  • Options
    "The fact that I have such power in terms of numbers with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, et cetera, I think it helped me win all of these races where they're spending much more money than I spent," Trump said. "And I won. I think that social media has more power than the money they spent, and I think maybe to a certain extent, I proved that."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-tells-60-minutes-he-will-be-restrained-twitter-president-n683076

President-elect Trump can appease the liberals too.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

"The fact that I have such power in terms of numbers with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, et cetera, I think it helped me win all of these races where they're spending much more money than I spent," Trump said. "And I won. I think that social media has more power than the money they spent, and I think maybe to a certain extent, I proved that."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-tells-60-minutes-he-will-be-restrained-twitter-president-n683076

How the fuck can you appease some of these liberals??? is it possible? President - elect Trump I'm liking it, I really am...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,729
    No twitter? Does that mean he's going to have to learn how to speak in full sentences?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,729
    lukin2006 said:

How the fuck can you appease some of these liberals??? is it possible? President - elect Trump I'm liking it, I really am...
    A lot of people throughout history have found fascists appealing. Good luck!
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    lukin2006 said:

Funny thing about you leftist love to hurl insults...

playbook....
    1. Blame others
    2 . insult and demean
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    lukin2006 said:

You Americans take your election way to serious....like anything will change.

You are just trolling.

Do we not hold our leaders accountable because we worship celebrities or do we take our elections too seriously? Maybe we should go back to celebrity worship, not like anything will change.

Which is it today?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    rgambs said:

lukin2006 said:

You Americans take your election way to serious....like anything will change.

You are just trolling.

Do we not hold our leaders accountable because we worship celebrities or do we take our elections too seriously? Maybe we should go back to celebrity worship, not like anything will change.

Which is it today?
    When the last time any leader was held accountable?
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    edited November 2016

It is hilarious how some still haven't figured out how or are surprised that Trump won. I was just looking at MSNBC.com and there was a headline "Trump Stuns with Obamacare Reversal". Why are they stunned? Anyone with half a brain could tell that Trump was saying extreme things that he had no intention of doing. I said it a long time ago. People that think they are so smart just can't see how dumb they are sometimes.

here's the thing. i live in a family that's split Democrat/Republican. My sister and her husband voted for Trump. We've had the discussion regarding Trump's outrageous promises dozens of times. Both of them don't believe the things he says he's going to do, and they don't care, they just want change in some form. I suppose the angry, racist rhetoric fits with their attitudes.

This is all very different from Obama in 2008 where you had a candidate who ran with a real agenda. Obama laid out a list of things he was going to do an he actually did or attempted to those things. And that's what I loved and still admire about him. That's my kind of person. Flawed, yes. But a man with conviction.

I am literally losing my mind right now trying to understand how adults with kids don't care if their candidate tells the truth or even has the countries best interest at heart. All I'm left with is that they just want someone like themselves (racist) running the show.
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

here's the thing. i live in a family that's split Democrat/Republican. My sister and her husband voted for Trump. We've had the discussion regarding Trump's outrageous promises dozens of times. Both of them don't believe the things he says he's going to do, and they don't care, they just want change in some form. I suppose the angry, racist rhetoric fits with their attitudes.

This is all very different from Obama in 2008 where you had a candidate who ran with a real agenda. Obama laid out a list of things he was going to do an he actually did or attempted to those things.

I am literally losing my mind right now trying to understand how adults with kids don't care if their candidate tells the truth or even has the countries best interest at heart. They just want someone like themselves (racist) running the show.
    Your whole speech is null and void now since you decided to throw that grand ole liberal dart at the end.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

vaggar99 said:

This is all very different from Obama in 2008 where you had a candidate who ran with a real agenda. Obama laid out a list of things he was going to do an he actually did or attempted to those things.

I am literally losing my mind right now trying to understand how adults with kids don't care if their candidate tells the truth or even has the countries best interest at heart. They just want someone like themselves (racist) running the show.
    Your whole speech is null and void now since you decided to throw that grand ole liberal dart at the end.
    go ahead and explain to me any other reason to vote for the guy. and even if there is, how do you get beyond the hateful language? any person with a true sense of acceptance would not.
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

go ahead and explain to me any other reason to vote for the guy
    You can't converse w/ a person when they think you're racist.
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

go ahead and explain to me any other reason to vote for the guy
    You can't converse w/ a person when they think you're racist.
    yes, you can. you can explain to me how you are not racist at all and how the language that Trump used in the election was some kind of code for combating racism.
  • Options
    ^^^
    It doesn't matter anymore.
    Keep calling people that aren't like you racist and you will find that your circle of friends becomes smaller and smaller.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^^
    Keep calling people that aren't like you racist and you will find that your circle of friends becomes smaller and smaller.

Good.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

^^^

Good.
    ?
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    JC29856 said:

lukin2006 said:

Funny thing about you leftist love to hurl insults...

playbook....
    1. Blame others
    2 . insult and demean
    Slander and discredit the source is top priority for the organized left as well.
  • Options

^^^

not calling you that. just giving you the opportunity to explain how you aren't. And as far as friends go, I don't need friends who have hate in their heart. So, I'm good with that.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

^^^

not calling you that. just giving you the opportunity to explain how you aren't. And as far as friends go, I don't need friends who have hate in their heart. So, I'm good with that.
    And honestly, almost every person I've met that admit to voting for Trump does harbor some form of racial animosity. This alone doesn't bother me. I would say, at some point in our lives, almost everyone develops an animosity towards a large group(s) of the population.

What bother's me is the general lack of care on the part of the people who voted for him. Do you not care that 'The Wall' is bullshit and code for animosity towards Mexicans? Do you not care that the Muslim ban is bullshit and again trash talk on Muslims? And of course, does it not bother you that your leader walks around groping women?

I'll admit, liberals can be racist too. Hating on white people just because its sort of politically okay is still hate. This is perhaps the foundation of Trumpism.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,450
    Yeah he sold the one tooth wife beater tshirt wearing white angry guy and the single White uneducated mom of three a dream life that he will never deliver ! This is gonna be so good to watch !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    More trump supporters in action....

Silicon Valley stars harassed by Trump supporters
    http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/12/thomas-middleditch-kumail-nanjiani-threatened-trump-supporters
  • Options

Yeah he sold the one tooth wife beater tshirt wearing white angry guy and the single White uneducated mom of three a dream life that he will never deliver ! This is gonna be so good to watch !

This is a long way to call President-elect Trump supporters deplorable.
    Hillary did that once.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,318
    Shouldn't. The FBI didn't wait on anything, so he shouldn't get any different treatment.
    It's a hopeless situation...
This discussion has been closed.