Trump

Comments

• If these allegations prove to be true I will eat my words.
    Until then if women (or men) come out in public to libel people they deserve equal putrid disparaging remarks especially if untrue.
    http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-belittles-accusers-as-unattractive-as-more-come-forward/ar-AAiY6st?li=AA524b&ocid=spartandhp
    Good for Trump if this is untrue.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

The leaked emails show how the media is colluding with her. They've got nothing else, they certainly can't talk policy. If it was a clear gap this stuff wouldn't be discussed.

Trump can't construct a compound sentence about a policy. Did you not watch the debates?
    You're kidding, right?
    Anybody with a tenuous grasp of the English language can tell that he is barely managing.
    I double-dog dare you to post a printed transcript of any section of either debate and try to defend his disaster sentence attempts.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • rgambs said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

The leaked emails show how the media is colluding with her. They've got nothing else, they certainly can't talk policy. If it was a clear gap this stuff wouldn't be discussed.

Trump can't construct a compound sentence about a policy. Did you not watch the debates?
    You're kidding, right?
    Anybody with a tenuous grasp of the English language can tell that he is barely managing.
    I double-dog dare you to post a printed transcript of any section of either debate and try to defend his disaster sentence attempts.
    The beauty of Trump is that he doesn't have a tenuous grasp of the English language and he offends everyone who doesn't.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

rgambs said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?
    The beauty of Trump is that he doesn't have a tenuous grasp of the English language and he offends everyone who doesn't.
    :confused:
    :i_dunno:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018

^^^
    UH, oh
    You are about to unleash the power.

Shawshank said:

PJ_Soul said:

It's not that simple man. Remember there are power dynamics going on, not to mention that women are smaller and weaker. Plus the guy likely preys on those who he knows are vulnerable in some way, be it emotionally or professionally. Then there is the shame factor, which I gather you don't really understand. As well as the burden of proof factor. Just thinking that people won't believe them will often be the reason women don't come out with this stuff, particularly when it's a public figure like Trump, who is quick to sue, quick to slander, and openly willing to drag an accuser through the mud and attempt to destroy careers if he feels wronged. And there is the pure shock factor. Sometimes when a man, especially one in Trump's position, and in a professional kind of environment, pulls something like that, a person can just be stunned into silence and inaction. It is not that easy to take action when confronted by such an inappropriate and unexpected violation. Fighting isn't necessarily going to be the natural reaction to him doing stuff like that. On the contrary - physical violence would seem quite unnatural in such a scenario for many women. And I'm sorry to say it, but don't be too confident about your daughter doing the exact right thing in such a situation. Of course I hope that she would, and maybe that's so .... but truly, it just isn't as easy or straight foward as you seem to think it is.

You're exactly right, and it's the same sentiment of the women that were groped, fondled and raped by Bill Clinton.
    Yawn, another "republicans are above the law, democrats aren't" strawman deflection. :sleepy:
    I do find it curious that the accusers against Trump have their accusations taken as pure gospel, but the many accusers of Bill Clinton should not be believed and are ridiculed. So let's review...a man that was seen perfectly fit to be President had countless claims against him for sexual impropriety and rape over the course of decades, and another man has women mysteriously coming out of the wood work 3 weeks before an election with no prior claims against him over the course of decades, and is demonized as a predator. Yeah, I find that very curious.
  • Shawshank said:

^^^
    UH, oh

Shawshank said:

PJ_Soul said:

It's not that simple man. Remember there are power dynamics going on, not to mention that women are smaller and weaker. Plus the guy likely preys on those who he knows are vulnerable in some way, be it emotionally or professionally. Then there is the shame factor, which I gather you don't really understand. As well as the burden of proof factor. Just thinking that people won't believe them will often be the reason women don't come out with this stuff, particularly when it's a public figure like Trump, who is quick to sue, quick to slander, and openly willing to drag an accuser through the mud and attempt to destroy careers if he feels wronged. And there is the pure shock factor. Sometimes when a man, especially one in Trump's position, and in a professional kind of environment, pulls something like that, a person can just be stunned into silence and inaction. It is not that easy to take action when confronted by such an inappropriate and unexpected violation. Fighting isn't necessarily going to be the natural reaction to him doing stuff like that. On the contrary - physical violence would seem quite unnatural in such a scenario for many women. And I'm sorry to say it, but don't be too confident about your daughter doing the exact right thing in such a situation. Of course I hope that she would, and maybe that's so .... but truly, it just isn't as easy or straight foward as you seem to think it is.

You're exactly right, and it's the same sentiment of the women that were groped, fondled and raped by Bill Clinton.
    Yawn, another "republicans are above the law, democrats aren't" strawman deflection. :sleepy:
    I do find it curious that the accusers against Trump have their accusations taken as pure gospel, but the many accusers of Bill Clinton should not be believed and are ridiculed. So let's review...a man that was seen perfectly fit to be President had countless claims against him for sexual impropriety and rape over the course of decades, and another man has women mysteriously coming out of the wood work 3 weeks before an election with no prior claims against him over the course of decades, and is demonized as a predator. Yeah, I find that very curious.
    You're wasting your breath.
    The radlibs have subsided for awhile since their meltdown thread closing hate.
    It won't take long though before Trump does something to rile them up again.
    Haven't you noticed things have gone quiet?
    Libs have vented and everyone (here anyway) is in shock or disbelief.
    Equilibrium has come and everything is fine in unicorn land.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213

If these allegations prove to be true I will eat my words.
    Until then if women (or men) come out in public to libel people they deserve equal putrid disparaging remarks especially if untrue.
    http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-belittles-accusers-as-unattractive-as-more-come-forward/ar-AAiY6st?li=AA524b&ocid=spartandhp

At what stage of campaign has he told the truth?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • If these allegations prove to be true I will eat my words.

At what stage of campaign has he told the truth?
    Uh, uh
    Time for the accusers to prove the truth before Nov 28th
    I mean Nov 8th.

Shawshank said:

^^^
    UH, oh

Shawshank said:

PJ_Soul said:

</blockquote

What are you talking about his still gonna loose the election get it thru your head the American public with half a brain have rejected this moron!!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    edited October 2016
    . quote gone bad.
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?
    Not in the least. Do you think he has coherent policy positions, particularly on international affairs?
    brianlux said:

mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

rgambs said:

I just think it's hilarious and sad that with 16 candidates in the primary, the GOP selected the only one who could lose to Clinton, and did so in record numbers.
    It shows how zany and pathetic the GOP base has become.

No kidding! And yet, where I live ("liberal California") I have not seen one, I repeat NOT ONE single Hillary poster or bumper sticker. And yet I keep seeing more and more Trump stickers and signs. There was a whole Trump display at the corner of Cameron Park Drive and Coach Lane yesterday down the road from here. I'm thinking of submitting a request to the city council to change the name from "Placerville" to "Hell". I mean after all, this is Helldorado County!

Welcome to my world:

I would have thought your county was conservative until you get to the lake. Btw, Kirkwood is my favorite place to ski.
    El Dorado county is weird. There's all of us down here on what is called "the western slope" (of the sierras) and then there's Lake Tahoe. There aren't enough permanent residents in Tahoe to make a big diff plus much of it is in Nevada. This is definitely Trump Kuntry. I talked to a rather liberal lady recently who moved up from SoCal. She said, "I totally disagree with the way people vote here but I trust them more here. People will go out of their way to help you here but in my old liberal neighborhood they walk over old ladies who fall down." I believe it. The bay area where I grew up is way more conservative than here but people here are more friendly and helpful. But then you get the Ram truck drivers who want to drive up a Prius' ass. It's a weird frickin' place. What the hell am I doing here??

Kirkwood is awesome. Sorry to say I have not skied in some time. One time up there I did a 360 degree forward flip off a sheet of ice on the top of the highest slope and came down with the pointed end of the ski pole 1/2 inch from my eye socket. Pretty cool, haha! And the moguls! Hairy! And the food at Kirkwood Inn out on Hwy 88 is great- especially the nachos and the chocolate cake and if you're into beef- (hardly ever for me now but I do sin once in a long while) killer burgers. Excellent!
    Well you live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. Congratulations. I love it there.
  • Shawshank said:

^^^
    UH, oh

Shawshank said:

PJ_Soul said:

The other half of America without a brain is keeping him even in the polls.
    Shawshank said:

^^^
    UH, oh

Shawshank said:

PJ_Soul said:

One of the big differences between the two (besides the fact that one is running for Potus, the other isn't) is that Trump's own words match the stories. What he said was despicable and then these girls (of which some, but maybe not all are credible) came out and said...that's what he did to me. That makes a huge difference.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    I'm still waiting on the evidence that Trump and Pence promised yesterday (coming in a few hours) to prove these women are lying.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:

Shawshank said:

^^^
    UH, oh

Shawshank said:

PJ_Soul said:

It's not that simple man. Remember there are power dynamics going on, not to mention that women are smaller and weaker. Plus the guy likely preys on those who he knows are vulnerable in some way, be it emotionally or professionally. Then there is the shame factor, which I gather you don't really understand. As well as the burden of proof factor. Just thinking that people won't believe them will often be the reason women don't come out with this stuff, particularly when it's a public figure like Trump, who is quick to sue, quick to slander, and openly willing to drag an accuser through the mud and attempt to destroy careers if he feels wronged. And there is the pure shock factor. Sometimemewhen a man, especially one in Trump's position, and in a professional kind of environment, pulls something like that, a person can just be stunned into silence and inaction. It is not that easy to take action when confronted by such an inappropriate and unexpected violation. Fighting isn't necessarily going to be the natural reaction to him doing stuff like that. On the contrary - physical violence would seem quite unnatural in such a scenario for many women. And I'm sorry to say it, but don't be too confident about your daughter doing the exact right thing in such a situation. Of course I hope that she would, and maybe that's so .... but truly, it just isn't as easy or straight foward as you seem to think it is.

One of the big differences between the two (besides the fact that one is running for Potus, the other isn't) is that Trump's own words match the stories. What he said was despicable and then these girls (of which some, but maybe not all are credible) came out and said...that's what he did to me. That makes a huge difference.
    "....THEN...."!
    The same "journalists" published a similar piece on trump in May.
    Seems a wee bit staged to me.

Do I think trump is a sexual predator? YES
    dignin said:

I'm still waiting on the evidence that Trump and Pence promised yesterday (coming in a few hours) to prove these women are lying.
    image</blockquote

Awsome , really don't hold your breath!

dignin said:

It was the joker from the UK who was supposedly on the same plane.
    mrussel1 said:

dignin said:

Yeah saw that last night , so now we're to believe the Brit and not the woman yeah what a joke and for Pence to say that evidence was forthcoming and this is what they come up with ...
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    mrussel1 said:

dignin said:

Yeah, I heard about that waste of time.

Trump promised ‘proof’ he’s innocent of sexual assault. He delivered an insult to our intelligence.
    This wasn’t what we were promised.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-promised-proof-he-s-innocent-of-sexual-assault-ca9c96d0afef#.gyz7arjia

And here I am, like an idiot, still waiting......
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?
    Not in the least. Do you think he has coherent policy positions, particularly on international affairs?
    That wasn't the part I was talking about.

FYI, just because I hate Clinton doesn't make me pro-Trump.
  • unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?
    Say that three times in the dark facing a mirror.

No, I'll end up suicided with two bullets in the back of my head.
  • unsung said:

No, I'll end up suicided with two bullets in the back of my head.

That's funny now.

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?

Then I misunderstood you or we were talking past each other.
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?

It is ok. You asked me if I watched the debate. The answer is no, I don't watch them, not since Ron Paul was in one.
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    edited October 2016
    “I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said.

Speak American?
  • unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?

It is ok. You asked me if I watched the debate. The answer is no, I don't watch them, not since Ron Paul was in one.
    It must have been his eyebrows.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,531
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?

In a two way race it actually does
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
This discussion has been closed.