Trump

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

^^^
    Many real tradesmen/women are not "educated"
    It is as if they know what the working men/women want to make it in this world.

I'm just telling you what the numbers say about jobs.
  • ^^^
    The numbers.....
    cmon man the baseball is not that entertaining.
    Just tell me to stop
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,685
    edited October 2016
    rgambs said:

I just think it's hilarious and sad that with 16 candidates in the primary, the GOP selected the only one who could lose to Clinton, and did so in record numbers.
    It shows how zany and pathetic the GOP base has become.

No kidding! And yet, where I live ("liberal California") I have not seen one, I repeat NOT ONE single Hillary poster or bumper sticker. And yet I keep seeing more and more Trump stickers and signs. There was a whole Trump display at the corner of Cameron Park Drive and Coach Lane yesterday down the road from here. I'm thinking of submitting a request to the city council to change the name from "Placerville" to "Hell". I mean after all, this is Helldorado County!

Welcome to my world:

Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

rgambs said:

I just think it's hilarious and sad that with 16 candidates in the primary, the GOP selected the only one who could lose to Clinton, and did so in record numbers.

No kidding! And yet, where I live ("liberal California") I have not seen one, I repeat NOT ONE single Hillary poster or bumper sticker. And yet I keep seeing more and more Trump stickers and signs. There was a whole Trump display at the corner of Cameron Park Drive and Coach Lane yesterday down the road from here. I'm thinking of submitting a request to the city council to change the name from "Placerville" to "Hell". I mean after all, this is Helldorado County!

Welcome to my world:

I would have thought your county was conservative until you get to the lake. Btw, Kirkwood is my favorite place to ski.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    PJ_Soul said:

cutz said:

Like the nation needs more proof what else can we find out about this POS human , it's right there on video that was the real Trump boasting about it !

yet, this woman is defending him?

http://truthfeed.com/ann-coulter-the-same-media-gasping-in-horror-at-pssy-sure-didnt-mind-my-being-called-a-cnt-repeatedly/29199/
    So Jim, just wondering, are you still undecided?
    Yup, but not between these 2. I pretty much knew i wasn't voting for either one of them a long time ago, and that was before all of this BS about them. For the first time since i've been eligible to Vote i almost feel like not voting, but i will.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    I think this race is much closer than the media cares to admit. That's why these 30 year old stories are coming out now, that's the only card they have.
    unsung said:

I think this race is much closer than the media cares to admit. That's why these 30 year old stories are coming out now, that's the only card they have.

Uh huh. All the polls are wrong. That's drowning in the ocean and grasping for a straw.
    The leaked emails show how the media is colluding with her. They've got nothing else, they certainly can't talk policy. If it was a clear gap this stuff wouldn't be discussed.
  • unsung said:

It is nice that this thread has opened again and people aren't so hateful.
    It may close again when people don't like that Trump has a point though.
    unsung said:

The leaked emails show how the media is colluding with her. They've got nothing else, they certainly can't talk policy. If it was a clear gap this stuff wouldn't be discussed.

Trump can't construct a compound sentence about a policy. Did you not watch the debates?
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    edited October 2016
    Did I just read that Trump has a witness countering the claims of the in-air groping...and that there is a video of Bill Clinton groping the inner thigh of a flight attendant? Is this old news?
    http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/

https://mobile.twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833/video/1
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^
    I am not about to blame Trump for jobs that are lost while he is not POTUS.

You're kind of missing the point.
    And you must be in a very long boring meeting. What point?
    Watching my Tribe handle BS's Blue Jays....at least for the moment.

The point is, these jobs are not coming back. Trade wars do not bring jobs back. Tariffs do not either, not in the long term. If you're young enough, get a real trade or education. Or get your kids a better life than you.

The failure of Nafta was that there was no money in it to re-educate the population. We can't make the same mistake with TPP.
    The fucking bats went silent. I said before the game that one team would win 1-0 and was not far off. Dominant pitching performances all around minus one pitch to Lindor. Now we need the split.
    PJPOWER said:

Did I just read that Trump has a witness countering the claims of the in-air groping...and that there is a video of Bill Clinton groping the inner thigh of a flight attendant? Is this old news?
    http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/

Yes, just a good Samaritan, who happened to be there, who also happens to be a conservative activist, and conspiracy theorist that publicly accused Tory leaders with being supplied underage boys for sex parties.
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

The point is, these jobs are not coming back. Trade wars do not bring jobs back. Tariffs do not either, not in the long term. If you're young enough, get a real trade or education. Or get your kids a better life than you.

The failure of Nafta was that there was no money in it to re-educate the population. We can't make the same mistake with TPP.
    The fucking bats went silent. I said before the game that one team would win 1-0 and was not far off. Dominant pitching performances all around minus one pitch to Lindor. Now we need the split.
    You'll get it. Kluber is vicious. Tomlin is our five. We're down to a one and five starter. I don't think Bauer will be effective with that injury.
  • As some posters say.....sports
    Rather than talk about things lets talk about things that throws a ball.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

Yes, just a good Samaritan, who happened to be there, who also happens to be a conservative activist, and conspiracy theorist that publicly accused Tory leaders with being supplied underage boys for sex parties.
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

You'll get it. Kluber is vicious. Tomlin is our five. We're down to a one and five starter. I don't think Bauer will be effective with that injury.
    What the fuck is a drone fixing injury anyway? Pretty sure Sandy Koufax never had one of those.
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

^^^

What the fuck is a drone fixing injury anyway? Pretty sure Sandy Koufax never had one of those.
    I still have no idea what he was doing. Trevor Bauer is a quirky dude, that's for friggin' sure. You never know what he is up to.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,924
    Drumpf will probably get 50 MILLION votes. What that says, I don't even like to think about.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,924

^^^
    That sounds a little like perhaps unless you have a college education you are Trump material....I could be wrong though.
    Plenty of people enter great fields with little or no education.
    Just ask the illegal immigrants.

FWIW - I'm a blue collar worker WITH a degree.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Wobbie said:

^^^
    That sounds a little like perhaps unless you have a college education you are Trump material....I could be wrong though.
    Plenty of people enter great fields with little or no education.
    Just ask the illegal immigrants.

FWIW - I'm a blue collar worker WITH a degree.
    It is worth a lot in spades.
    Contrary to a lot of the AMT gods that post here.
    I really do think that Hillary and Trump will not affect how your paycheck comes.
  • ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    PJ_Soul said:

It's not that simple man. Remember there are power dynamics going on, not to mention that women are smaller and weaker. Plus the guy likely preys on those who he knows are vulnerable in some way, be it emotionally or professionally. Then there is the shame factor, which I gather you don't really understand. As well as the burden of proof factor. Just thinking that people won't believe them will often be the reason women don't come out with this stuff, particularly when it's a public figure like Trump, who is quick to sue, quick to slander, and openly willing to drag an accuser through the mud and attempt to destroy careers if he feels wronged. And there is the pure shock factor. Sometimes when a man, especially one in Trump's position, and in a professional kind of environment, pulls something like that, a person can just be stunned into silence and inaction. It is not that easy to take action when confronted by such an inappropriate and unexpected violation. Fighting isn't necessarily going to be the natural reaction to him doing stuff like that. On the contrary - physical violence would seem quite unnatural in such a scenario for many women. And I'm sorry to say it, but don't be too confident about your daughter doing the exact right thing in such a situation. Of course I hope that she would, and maybe that's so .... but truly, it just isn't as easy or straight foward as you seem to think it is.

You're exactly right, and it's the same sentiment of the women that were groped, fondled and raped by Bill Clinton.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2016
    ^^^
    UH, oh
    You are about to unleash the power.
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Shawshank said:

PJ_Soul said:

It's not that simple man. Remember there are power dynamics going on, not to mention that women are smaller and weaker. Plus the guy likely preys on those who he knows are vulnerable in some way, be it emotionally or professionally. Then there is the shame factor, which I gather you don't really understand. As well as the burden of proof factor. Just thinking that people won't believe them will often be the reason women don't come out with this stuff, particularly when it's a public figure like Trump, who is quick to sue, quick to slander, and openly willing to drag an accuser through the mud and attempt to destroy careers if he feels wronged. And there is the pure shock factor. Sometimes when a man, especially one in Trump's position, and in a professional kind of environment, pulls something like that, a person can just be stunned into silence and inaction. It is not that easy to take action when confronted by such an inappropriate and unexpected violation. Fighting isn't necessarily going to be the natural reaction to him doing stuff like that. On the contrary - physical violence would seem quite unnatural in such a scenario for many women. And I'm sorry to say it, but don't be too confident about your daughter doing the exact right thing in such a situation. Of course I hope that she would, and maybe that's so .... but truly, it just isn't as easy or straight foward as you seem to think it is.

You're exactly right, and it's the same sentiment of the women that were groped, fondled and raped by Bill Clinton.
    Yawn, another "republicans are above the law, democrats aren't" strawman deflection. :sleepy:
    edited October 2016

Shawshank said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yawn, another "republicans are above the law, democrats aren't" strawman deflection. :sleepy:
    I hope to gods that the mods take this is a good way IH.
    You are more than a hat rack on your shoulders. :smile:
    edited October 2016

Shawshank said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yup
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    I was wondering when anti-semitism attacks on trump would start. Apparently now globalist is anti-semitic. I guess I missed it with everything else going on....
    Stories about sexual assaults
    Sexual assault accusations
    Real war in Yemen
    Cyber war with Russia

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/10/14/trump-anti-globalism-and-the-anti-semitism-slur/
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,685
    mrussel1 said:

brianlux said:

rgambs said:

Welcome to my world:

I would have thought your county was conservative until you get to the lake. Btw, Kirkwood is my favorite place to ski.
    El Dorado county is weird. There's all of us down here on what is called "the western slope" (of the sierras) and then there's Lake Tahoe. There aren't enough permanent residents in Tahoe to make a big diff plus much of it is in Nevada. This is definitely Trump Kuntry. I talked to a rather liberal lady recently who moved up from SoCal. She said, "I totally disagree with the way people vote here but I trust them more here. People will go out of their way to help you here but in my old liberal neighborhood they walk over old ladies who fall down." I believe it. The bay area where I grew up is way more conservative than here but people here are more friendly and helpful. But then you get the Ram truck drivers who want to drive up a Prius' ass. It's a weird frickin' place. What the hell am I doing here??

Kirkwood is awesome. Sorry to say I have not skied in some time. One time up there I did a 360 degree forward flip off a sheet of ice on the top of the highest slope and came down with the pointed end of the ski pole 1/2 inch from my eye socket. Pretty cool, haha! And the moguls! Hairy! And the food at Kirkwood Inn out on Hwy 88 is great- especially the nachos and the chocolate cake and if you're into beef- (hardly ever for me now but I do sin once in a long while) killer burgers. Excellent!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Trump can't construct a compound sentence about a policy. Did you not watch the debates?
    You're kidding, right?

Shawshank said:

PJ_Soul said:

Thanks for the chuckle, a Clinton supporter complaining about people being above the law.
    edited October 2016
    unsung said:

Shawshank said:

PJ_Soul said:

Thanks for the chuckle, a Clinton supporter complaining about people being above the law.
    It will not be long until we have a different meme about arguing with a liberal using facts.
    They are just googling a perfect one to use.

edit - I forgot to add this.
    As long as it's a movie or film reference it is not distributed hate.
  • The more Trump gathers speed on this thread the faster the haters come out.
    I can't believe how fast this thread can get shut down when they are that upset.
    Anything to reset the balance.
This discussion has been closed.