Trump

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

Donald is totally cool.with his daughter being called a "piece of ass" (and Ivanka liked it, oops)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3830960/Ivanka-Trump-s-official-Twitter-LIKES-post-father-Donald-telling-Howard-Stern-2004-OK-call-daughter-piece-ass.html

I am not talking about how Ivanka liked the tweet, since I believe it was probably a mistake (since if it wasn't I would be suspecting that they have an incestuous relationship TBH). But can you imagine being a dad and being cool with anyone calling your daughter a piece of ass to your face????? Wtf?? And Trump also has said that he would fuck her of she wasn't his daughter FFS. Sick sick sick. I have never in my life seen a man say such things or be okay with such things being said about his daughter. There is something very seriously wrong with Trump and how he views women (as though we didn't already know that). I would really like to know how Trump supporters can know that he has this attitude about even his own daughter and still support the kind of man this is.

Do you listen to Howard Stern?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    Trump has made assertions about Warren Buffet and his taxes. heres the response.....
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/buffett-hits-back-trump-over-tax-comments-165503299--sector.html
    (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Warren Buffett denied on Monday an allegation by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump that he, like Trump, had taken "a massive deduction" that allowed him to avoid federal income taxes. Buffett said he paid about $1.85 million in income tax in 2015, and that returns for previous years were similar in respect to contributions, deductions and tax rates. Buffett said he was being audited by the Internal Revenue Service, but had "no problem" releasing his tax information.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited October 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Donald is totally cool.with his daughter being called a "piece of ass" (and Ivanka liked it, oops)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3830960/Ivanka-Trump-s-official-Twitter-LIKES-post-father-Donald-telling-Howard-Stern-2004-OK-call-daughter-piece-ass.html

I am not talking about how Ivanka liked the tweet, since I believe it was probably a mistake (since if it wasn't I would be suspecting that they have an incestuous relationship TBH). But can you imagine being a dad and being cool with anyone calling your daughter a piece of ass to your face????? Wtf?? And Trump also has said that he would fuck her of she wasn't his daughter FFS. Sick sick sick. I have never in my life seen a man say such things or be okay with such things being said about his daughter. There is something very seriously wrong with Trump and how he views women (as though we didn't already know that). I would really like to know how Trump supporters can know that he has this attitude about even his own daughter and still support the kind of man this is.

There is no distinction anymore between entertainers and reporters. Stern is being quoted as if he is a journalist.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    eddiec said:

The frightening thing is the other 67%.

Exactly!!!!

Don't know what's worse.....drumpf or his supporters.

Scary very scary
  • JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

There is no distinction anymore between entertainers and reporters. Stern is being quoted as if he is a journalist.
    Who cares? And what's the difference?

The content is the issue here. As vulgar as it is... when he's not talking about how he'd like to 'do her'... he's bragging that he 'created her': once again, revealing his narcissism.

I mean... gigantic paintings of himself in his tennis whites hanging in his house are one thing. Referring to your daughter as a great gift to men's lust borne from his awesomeness is another.

A

F**king

Whack

Job
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

Kat said:

My post was about watching what she DOES, not about all the garbage people are saying. Just to clarify if it wasn't clear enough.

What she DOES and has BEEN doing over the years, is saying one thing and doing another. She will say ANYTHING for votes. She also has been DOING nothing about helping the lower middle class and those not making a living wage. NOTHING.
    Well, here's one example: http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/giving-hillary-credit-for-schip/
    Creation of the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) providing health insurance for six million kids, and expanded access to health care to the National Guard. Which seems like kind of big deal.
    Well that's good. One example. But she accepts big money from very expensive parties she throws with Thousand dollar price tags. Where are the parties for those who can spend $10?
    That's six million examples, actually. Six million kids who now have health insurance.
    Hillary has stated she wants to turn over Citizens United. A couple/few Supreme Court nominations ought to take care of that. Then your $10 will mean a little more.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    Even Megyn Kelly on foxnews is giving drumpf surrogates a hard time. ..

https://youtu.be/Ez5qhaE2zuo
    Kat said:

I'm hoping that after she's elected, people will give her a chance before deciding all this smearing had merit. I don't believe it does and she has my vote. Write to her, pressure her for issues that are important to you, but give her a chance to show what she can do. She does listen; it's one of her qualities. I believe this is important.

African Americans and college students were saying this same thing in 2007. Remind me what their support got them?
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    CM189191 said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

Kat said:

My post was about watching what she DOES, not about all the garbage people are saying. Just to clarify if it wasn't clear enough.

What she DOES and has BEEN doing over the years, is saying one thing and doing another. She will say ANYTHING for votes. She also has been DOING nothing about helping the lower middle class and those not making a living wage. NOTHING.
    Well, here's one example: http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/giving-hillary-credit-for-schip/
    Creation of the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) providing health insurance for six million kids, and expanded access to health care to the National Guard. Which seems like kind of big deal.
    Well that's good. One example. But she accepts big money from very expensive parties she throws with Thousand dollar price tags. Where are the parties for those who can spend $10?
    That's six million examples, actually. Six million kids who now have health insurance.
    Hillary has stated she wants to turn over Citizens United. A couple/few Supreme Court nominations ought to take care of that. Then your $10 will mean a little more.
    ONE example. Sure she wants to overturn CU, she talks about it a lot. But she doesn't talk about how she takes big money from big banks, fossil fuel industries, corporations, super-PACs, etc. etc. She talks a lot and does the opposite.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    JC29856 said:

Kat said:

I'm hoping that after she's elected, people will give her a chance before deciding all this smearing had merit. I don't believe it does and she has my vote. Write to her, pressure her for issues that are important to you, but give her a chance to show what she can do. She does listen; it's one of her qualities. I believe this is important.

African Americans and college students were saying this same thing in 2007. Remind me what their support got them?
    Remind me what legislation the GOP congress introduced
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

Distort and distract...
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

Distort and distract...
    Ignore and delve further into the bubble
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited October 2016
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, and if you are suggesting it's okay because of what Stern's show is like, you're full of it. NO decent father would talk about his own daughter like that no matter what radio show he's on, and definitely wouldn't talk about how he'd fuck his own daughter if he wasn't her dad. Any man who isn't fucked in the head would have shut Stern down, I.e. "no Howard, you can't call my daughter a piece of ass on international radio, since you asked". Trump encouraged him and gave him his blessing. Fucking sick. If he's like that about his daughter, who he claims to respect, imagine how he could treat a woman he's not related to.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

Distort and distract...
    Ignore and delve further into the bubble
    Okay I'll bite....where did a make a GOP legislation claim?
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    jesus h. christ almighty babaBOOEY
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Huh?? You have missed the point completely.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    fla flah FLOOEY
    fla flah FLUNKIE
    ma mah MONKEY
    this ride SUCKS
  • KatKat Posts: 4,840
    Spamming the forum is a no-no. Don't risk your forum account. Thank you.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, and if you are suggesting it's okay because of what Stern's show is like, you're full of it. NO decent father would talk about his own daughter like that no matter what radio show he's on, and definitely wouldn't talk about how he'd fuck his own daughter if he wasn't her dad. Any man who isn't fucked in the head would have shut Stern down, I.e. "no Howard, you can't call my daughter a piece of ass on international radio, since you asked". Trump encouraged him and gave him his blessing. Fucking sick. If he's like that about his daughter, who he claims to respect, imagine how he could treat a woman he's not related to.
    I'm sure there are much much better "husbands and fathers" out there than Trump. I think it has been established that he is a total frat boy bafoon sexually harassing pig.
    pivot pivot pivot
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    JC29856 said:

Kat said:

Health insurance with their parents until 25.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    Why are ya'll still on Hillary in the Trump thread?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

Not asked of you or others but....
    Not necessarily specific to the groups mentioned but I'll add to that the penalty for not having health insurance and the idividual mandate boon.
    I'm convinced this was more for the insurance companies as evidenced by there increase in profits and executive pay since aca, but I can't pin that solely on Obama, Baucus basterdized it.
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

Not asked of you or others but....
    Not necessarily specific to the groups mentioned but I'll add to that the penalty for not having health insurance and the idividual mandate boon.
    I'm convinced this was more for the insurance companies as evidenced by there increase in profits and executive pay since aca, but I can't pin that solely on Obama, Baucus basterdized it.
    Do you think that the Card Act and the Consumer Protection Act are not a help to millenials and African-Americans?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

Kat said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Her voting record begs to differ with you.
    Damn facts.
    Voting record? You mean the people who are voting against their own interests?
    Hahaha evidence in your face and you can't handle it, it must be from a poll in your mind.

You said NOTHING, you were proven wrong.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    rgambs said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

Kat said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Damn facts.
    Hahaha evidence in your face and you can't handle it, it must be from a poll in your mind.

You said NOTHING, you were proven wrong.
    Correction: You said NOTHING, you were proven wrong.
    Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

Kat said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Damn facts.
    Free - this is an interesting statement and hopefully you will be willing to engage me on this topic. Do you believe people should only vote in their own interests?
This discussion has been closed.