Trump

Comments

• KatKat Posts: 4,840
    And just a reminder...this is an all-ages forum. If you wish to use the P-word or other words like it, please refer to it that way because repeating all that stuff isn't ok here. It brings things down into the mud.
    Thank you.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

Trump is a fucking disaster. Just toxic combover bullshit.

Hillary has hatred in her heart? We would put her in jail if he were president?

Who the fuck does this piece of shit think he is? Oh yeah...he represents the GOP.

Oh really? All I have read on these boards since Obama took office is that Bush, Cheney, Rove, insert random neocon and/or climate denier should be put in jail as well. A special prosecuter should have been put in place to investigate Hillary already. Nobody should be above the law.
    She isn't....she was subject to an FBI investigation and a Congressional investigation. Did you forget all that shit?
    Didn't Gowdy make FBI director Comley admit Hilliary lied 6 different times?
    He made him admit that some of her statements ended up being false. "Lie" is intentional. She felt confident that no classified info had been sent from her emails so she stated that. It ended up that there was some classified info in the emails but they did not feel that she intentionally lied. They felt that she was unaware.
    Subjective?

https://youtu.be/6Z8pnk2rvYo
    Where are the perjury charges?
    Distort and distract...
    Distort and distract is what Gowdy did. He is an attorney. He knows there is nothing there yet he is doing everything he can to make people like you think there is more to it.

You are being played and you are buying it.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    Kat said:

And just a reminder...this is an all-ages forum. If you wish to use the P-word or other words like it, please refer to it that way because repeating all that stuff isn't ok here. It brings things down into the mud.
    Thank you.

Good reminder, Kat. We do get carried away. Sadly, with someone like Trump in the running the dirtiest "P" word has be come "politics".
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

This election is a terrible time. Toothpaste can't be put back in the tube without great effort and our elections have likely been changed forever. I'm sickened and just wish this was over.
    Have a peaceful week, Brian.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    Kat said:

This election is a terrible time. Toothpaste can't be put back in the tube without great effort and our elections have likely been changed forever. I'm sickened and just wish this was over.

Finally something I think we can all agree on...but I think its going to be too late if HRC gets elected that change might not be what we want and will be beyond repair

I'm hoping that after she's elected, people will give her a chance before deciding all this smearing had merit. I don't believe it does and she has my vote. Write to her, pressure her for issues that are important to you, but give her a chance to show what she can do. She does listen; it's one of her qualities. I believe this is important.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    Kat said:

One of the very few good things about troubled times in America is that they tend to induce great waves of creativity. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happens again. It's one of the things that is marvelous about this nation.

And thank you, you have a fine week as well, Kat.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• No one is giving Trump a chance...
  • No one is giving Trump a chance...

People are trying to be optimistic
    "My brain's a good brain!"

No one is giving Trump a chance...

He had his chance....he blew it

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-accusers-blocked-debate-229538?cmpid=sf

This is seriously fucked up. Trump/Breitbart.....fucking pathetic

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Kat said:

Thank you.

I don't disagree but that word appears prominently in Jay Z's "99 Problems" which has been endorsed by the band who's name is listed on the mast head. This is an "all-ages" band isn't it?
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited October 2016
    Kat said:

I'm hoping that after she's elected, people will give her a chance before deciding all this smearing had merit. I don't believe it does and she has my vote. Write to her, pressure her for issues that are important to you, but give her a chance to show what she can do. She does listen; it's one of her qualities. I believe this is important.

Oh, good god. HRC has proven that she will say one thing and do another. (publicly). She stands with the 1%, NOT The lower middle-class or anyone below that. But everyone is entitled to wishful thinking.
    My post was about watching what she DOES, not about all the garbage people are saying. Just to clarify if it wasn't clear enough.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

No one is giving Trump a chance...

Not even his own running mate: Mike Pence cancels N.J. Trump fundraiser scheduled for Monday in Ocean County
    Kat said:

My post was about watching what she DOES, not about all the garbage people are saying. Just to clarify if it wasn't clear enough.

What she DOES and has BEEN doing over the years, is saying one thing and doing another. She will say ANYTHING for votes. She also has been DOING nothing about helping the lower middle class and those not making a living wage. NOTHING.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

Kat said:

What she DOES and has BEEN doing over the years, is saying one thing and doing another. She will say ANYTHING for votes. She also has been DOING nothing about helping the lower middle class and those not making a living wage. NOTHING.
    Her voting record begs to differ with you.
    Damn facts.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Free said:

Kat said:

Well, here's one example: http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/giving-hillary-credit-for-schip/
    Creation of the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) providing health insurance for six million kids, and expanded access to health care to the National Guard. Which seems like kind of big deal.
    Free said:

Kat said:

Here's another example: Without Clinton’s early efforts on behalf of 9/11 Responders, the 9/11 Health and Compensation Act as we know it may not have been possible.
    Free said:

Kat said:

As Sec of State...what does one do to address a living wage other than be vocal about supporting it?

And by the way....she is running for President. If she wins she will be able to sign legislation that establishes a national living wage. See how that works? That's what she is doing to help the lower middle class.

edited October 2016
    CM189191 said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Well, here's one example: http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/giving-hillary-credit-for-schip/
    Creation of the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) providing health insurance for six million kids, and expanded access to health care to the National Guard. Which seems like kind of big deal.
    Well that's good. One example. But she accepts big money from very expensive parties she throws with Thousand dollar price tags. Where are the parties for those who can spend $10?
    rgambs said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Her voting record begs to differ with you.
    Damn facts.
    Voting record? You mean the people who are voting against their own interests?
    Post edited by Free on
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

I'm going to not try and be too offensive here... but just the fact the polls are even 'remotely' close tells a lot of the general American public.

Hillary is far from great, but Trump is running his campaign almost like a 'Trading Places' type deal where he has a bet with his crony friend that he can act like a belligerent, incompetent ass and still gain the support of an ignorant voter base.

Unbelievable entertainment. And shocking revelations about US society.

Just tell Prince Akeem not to give them money 5 years later.
    edited October 2016

Free said:

Kat said:

As Sec of State...what does one do to address a living wage other than be vocal about supporting it?

And by the way....she is running for President. If she wins she will be able to sign legislation that establishes a national living wage. See how that works? That's what she is doing to help the lower middle class.
    But will she. That's the big question. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/apr/15/bernie-s/does-hillary-clinton-want-15-or-12-minimum-wage/

You guys can post little tidbits of what she's done good here in there and I can post a slew of history of what she's done to show how she hasn't helped those not a part of the 1%, like herself.
    Post edited by Free on
    Free said:

Free said:

Kat said:

But will she. That's the big question. You guys can post little tidbits of what she's done good here in there and I can post a slew of history of what she's done to show how she hasn't helped those not a part of the 1%, like herself.
    You asked a question and I answered. Now, as is typical with the GOP, you want to speculate and create an argument based on that speculation.

Free said:

Free said:

Kat said:

But will she. That's the big question. You guys can post little tidbits of what she's done good here in there and I can post a slew of history of what she's done to show how she hasn't helped those not a part of the 1%, like herself.
    You asked a question and I answered. Now, as is typical with the GOP, you want to speculate and create an argument based on that speculation.

I don't have to create an argument. You have shown us nothing more than you are a political apologist for Hillary Clinton and will not even admit any wrong doing on her behalf.
    Besides, this is a trump thread so back to topic. We can carry-on about Hillary over in her thread.

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

Kat said:

I don't have to create an argument. You have shown us nothing more than you are a political apologist for Hillary Clinton and will not even admit any wrong doing on her behalf.
    "But will she"....that is the speculative argument that you created. It's right up there ^ man

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    The frightening thing is the other 67%.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Donald is totally cool.with his daughter being called a "piece of ass" (and Ivanka liked it, oops)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3830960/Ivanka-Trump-s-official-Twitter-LIKES-post-father-Donald-telling-Howard-Stern-2004-OK-call-daughter-piece-ass.html

I am not talking about how Ivanka liked the tweet, since I believe it was probably a mistake (since if it wasn't I would be suspecting that they have an incestuous relationship TBH). But can you imagine being a dad and being cool with anyone calling your daughter a piece of ass to your face????? Wtf?? And Trump also has said that he would fuck her of she wasn't his daughter FFS. Sick sick sick. I have never in my life seen a man say such things or be okay with such things being said about his daughter. There is something very seriously wrong with Trump and how he views women (as though we didn't already know that). I would really like to know how Trump supporters can know that he has this attitude about even his own daughter and still support the kind of man this is.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.