Russell you know better.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

Kat said:

My post was about watching what she DOES, not about all the garbage people are saying. Just to clarify if it wasn't clear enough.

What she DOES and has BEEN doing over the years, is saying one thing and doing another. She will say ANYTHING for votes. She also has been DOING nothing about helping the lower middle class and those not making a living wage. NOTHING.
    Well, here's one example: http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/giving-hillary-credit-for-schip/
    Creation of the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) providing health insurance for six million kids, and expanded access to health care to the National Guard. Which seems like kind of big deal.
    Well that's good. One example. But she accepts big money from very expensive parties she throws with Thousand dollar price tags. Where are the parties for those who can spend $10?
    rgambs said:

Free said:

Kat said:

My post was about watching what she DOES, not about all the garbage people are saying. Just to clarify if it wasn't clear enough.

What she DOES and has BEEN doing over the years, is saying one thing and doing another. She will say ANYTHING for votes. She also has been DOING nothing about helping the lower middle class and those not making a living wage. NOTHING.
    Her voting record begs to differ with you.
    Damn facts.
    Voting record? You mean the people who are voting against their own interests?
    Hahaha evidence in your face and you can't handle it, it must be from a poll in your mind.

You said NOTHING, you were proven wrong.
    Correction: You said NOTHING, you were proven wrong.
    Hahaha that's twisted. You said she's done NOTHING for the people, and when confronted with the PROOF that she has, you double-down Trump style! That's some serious double-think!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

CM189191 said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Well, here's one example: http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/giving-hillary-credit-for-schip/
    Creation of the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) providing health insurance for six million kids, and expanded access to health care to the National Guard. Which seems like kind of big deal.
    Well that's good. One example. But she accepts big money from very expensive parties she throws with Thousand dollar price tags. Where are the parties for those who can spend $10?
    rgambs said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Her voting record begs to differ with you.
    Damn facts.
    Voting record? You mean the people who are voting against their own interests?
    Hahaha evidence in your face and you can't handle it, it must be from a poll in your mind.

You said NOTHING, you were proven wrong.
    Correction: You said NOTHING, you were proven wrong.
    Hahaha that's twisted. You said she's done NOTHING for the people, and when confronted with the PROOF that she has, you double-down Trump style! That's some serious double-think!
    Are you blind? Read again.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

I'm hoping that after she's elected, people will give her a chance before deciding all this smearing had merit. I don't believe it does and she has my vote. Write to her, pressure her for issues that are important to you, but give her a chance to show what she can do. She does listen; it's one of her qualities. I believe this is important.

African Americans and college students were saying this same thing in 2007. Remind me what their support got them?
    Health insurance with their parents until 25.
    Not asked of you or others but....
    Not necessarily specific to the groups mentioned but I'll add to that the penalty for not having health insurance and the idividual mandate boon.
    I'm convinced this was more for the insurance companies as evidenced by there increase in profits and executive pay since aca, but I can't pin that solely on Obama, Baucus basterdized it.
    Do you think that the Card Act and the Consumer Protection Act are not a help to millenials and African-Americans?
    I credit Obama for those, but I'm asking what specifically was done for those groups.

To answer your question very helpful, but I think the CPA was much more helpful to investors then to the groups I originally mentioned.

The republicans hate Clinton all of them, does anyone really think they will allow any of Hills agenda to pass? They hate her more then Obama. So, in 4 years people will ask...what has the GOP introduced?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

I'm hoping that after she's elected, people will give her a chance before deciding all this smearing had merit. I don't believe it does and she has my vote. Write to her, pressure her for issues that are important to you, but give her a chance to show what she can do. She does listen; it's one of her qualities. I believe this is important.

African Americans and college students were saying this same thing in 2007. Remind me what their support got them?
    Not necessarily specific to the groups mentioned but I'll add to that the penalty for not having health insurance and the idividual mandate boon.
    I'm convinced this was more for the insurance companies as evidenced by there increase in profits and executive pay since aca, but I can't pin that solely on Obama, Baucus basterdized it.
    Do you think that the Card Act and the Consumer Protection Act are not a help to millenials and African-Americans?
    I credit Obama for those, but I'm asking what specifically was done for those groups.

To answer your question very helpful, but I think the CPA was much more helpful to investors then to the groups I originally mentioned.

The republicans hate Clinton all of them, does anyone really think they will allow any of Hills agenda to pass? They hate her more then Obama. So, in 4 years people will ask...what has the GOP introduced?
    I don't think it's true that the Senators hate Clinton. They are generally complimentary of her preparedness, work ethic, ability to cross aisles, etc. The House may be different. Both chambers grew to dislike Obama.

Those acts helped young people, old people, white people and minorities. It doesn't have to be a special interest law.
    Free said:

Russell you know better.

I would think the answer is no... but the post must be confusing me. I was reading it as if you were saying people should vote their personal interest.
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

I don't think it's true that the Senators hate Clinton. They are generally complimentary of her preparedness, work ethic, ability to cross aisles, etc. The House may be different. Both chambers grew to dislike Obama.

Those acts helped young people, old people, white people and minorities. It doesn't have to be a special interest law.
    Correct, but my question was specific interest and it remains unanswered.

If politicians can specifically target voting blocs, like Latinos, African Americans, etc they should also specifically target legislation for them.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,589
    If only "facts" mattered to those voting Trump. It's all about sticking it to the system, which in this case is like eating the barrel of your own gun after all is said and done. I can understand why people don't like Hillary, but how can you then like Trump? Hate them equal and vote for someone with a conscience and morality.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Buffet paid Fed taxes every year since 1944 and that he never had to use a tax carry forward = most living breathing Americans pay federal taxes and buffet is a successful businessman where his losses deductions never exceeded his gains income.
    Trump is in the small minority of living breathing Americans and his losses exceeded his gains, for years and years!
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Donald is totally cool.with his daughter being called a "piece of ass" (and Ivanka liked it, oops)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3830960/Ivanka-Trump-s-official-Twitter-LIKES-post-father-Donald-telling-Howard-Stern-2004-OK-call-daughter-piece-ass.html

I am not talking about how Ivanka liked the tweet, since I believe it was probably a mistake (since if it wasn't I would be suspecting that they have an incestuous relationship TBH). But can you imagine being a dad and being cool with anyone calling your daughter a piece of ass to your face????? Wtf?? And Trump also has said that he would fuck her of she wasn't his daughter FFS. Sick sick sick. I have never in my life seen a man say such things or be okay with such things being said about his daughter. There is something very seriously wrong with Trump and how he views women (as though we didn't already know that). I would really like to know how Trump supporters can know that he has this attitude about even his own daughter and still support the kind of man this is.

Do you listen to Howard Stern?
    Yeah, and if you are suggesting it's okay because of what Stern's show is like, you're full of it. NO decent father would talk about his own daughter like that no matter what radio show he's on, and definitely wouldn't talk about how he'd fuck his own daughter if he wasn't her dad. Any man who isn't fucked in the head would have shut Stern down, I.e. "no Howard, you can't call my daughter a piece of ass on international radio, since you asked". Trump encouraged him and gave him his blessing. Fucking sick. If he's like that about his daughter, who he claims to respect, imagine how he could treat a woman he's not related to.
    Hit 'em with the hein!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    I'm listening to Trump now. He is repeating the "I'm going to appoint a special prosecutor" line even though it's been reported all day that he can't do that.

His sheep are bahhhhing.....they love it
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    tbergs said:

vote for someone with a conscience and morality.
    Rand Paul is no longer running and the 3rd party people like Johnson are cartoons

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

I'm listening to Trump now. He is repeating the "I'm going to appoint a special prosecutor" line even though it's been reported all day that he can't do that.

His sheep are bahhhhing.....they love it

He can name a like-minded attorney general who once confirmed by congress can do that.
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

If politicians can specifically target voting blocs, like Latinos, African Americans, etc they should also specifically target legislation for them.
    Okay, you got me there. I can't come up with the African-American Enrichment Act or anything like it. I guess we will just have to settle for laws that help lots of people. Those politicians are just terrible. Seems like a super bizarre argument.
    mickeyrat said:
    It would be great if more athletes could make this statement and show how abnormal and criminal this "talk", no matter what the setting, is. Obviously, they have to be careful based on their contract, but imagine this being the talk in a College or professional locker room, and then later that player is accused or alleged to assault someone. The college/team would be sued if it was discovered they knew of any pre-cursor and didn't intervene. They'd lose scholarships, endorsements and aid and anyone who knew these statements were made would be ostracized for saying and doing nothing! This just happens to be Donald Trump, but if he was my dad, wow, I'd be chewing his ass and telling him to make it right, not deflect blame and be childish. Yet, it still isn't enough to lose the vote!
    pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

Rand Paul is no longer running and the 3rd party people like Johnson are cartoons

Yeah, unfortunately, it's a shit show all around, but you have to set a bar somewhere where the pros outweigh the cons.
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    pjalive21 said:

tbergs said:

pretty rational, right?
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

No they don't. She's white.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Oh, and Bernie lost. He's a loser.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    So after last night's debate I've come to the realization that Hillary is a terrible candidate but Trump is worse. I mean the guy has zero political experience; did he answer one question about policy?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

Okay, you got me there. I can't come up with the African-American Enrichment Act or anything like it. I guess we will just have to settle for laws that help lots of people. Those politicians are just terrible. Seems like a super bizarre argument.
    I didn't get you as my original question wasn't directed to you.
    Distract and distort...
    At least I have a better understanding of the dynamic on here.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    mcgruff10 said:

So after last night's debate I've come to the realization that Hillary is a terrible candidate but Trump is worse. I mean the guy has zero political experience; did he answer one question about policy?

I was asking myself that very question earlier. I don't think he did throughout the whole debate. His Aleppo response was almost as bad as Johnson's!
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761

Oh, and Bernie lost. He's a loser.

Haha! I voted for Bernie but this cracked me up.
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

Distract and distort...
    You asked a question. I didn't know only one person was allowed to answer and it was an individual quiz, Mr. Kotter.

Not sure how any of my answers either distract or distort.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    mcgruff10 said:

Yes of course he did.
    Here are his answers to the policy questions....

Lying Hillary
    Bill
    Crooked Hillary
    Bill
    She's the Devil
    Bill
    Emails
    Bill
    Benghazi
    Repeat
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398

mcgruff10 said:

Yes of course he did.
    Here are his answers to the policy questions....

Lying Hillary
    Bill
    Crooked Hillary
    Bill
    She's the Devil
    Bill
    Emails
    Bill
    Benghazi
    Repeat
    lol ain't that the truth.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

Distract and distort...
    You asked a question. I didn't know only one person was allowed to answer and it was an individual quiz, Mr. Kotter.

Add exaggerate.
    Interesting how you choose to answer that specific question and not some others directed at you.
    Dynamic!
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

Kat said:

Distract and distort...

Add exaggerate.
    Interesting how you choose to answer that specific question and not some others directed at you.
    Dynamic!
    If I didn't answer, I didn't see it. Feel free to send it again. I don't avoid anything.
This discussion has been closed.