Trump

Comments

• Wow. I never knew that was a racial term. And I live in the sticks of southern Illinois and have some seriously racist stuff. Interesting.

If Trump said "Good Morning Sunshine" he would be called racist also.
    I say good morning sunshine all the time.
    I don't think we were talking about something Trump said, it's what someone said in the thread. I could probably come up with some more racist slurs that you haven't heard of, but I'm not sure what good that would do.
    As Trump would say about this one?
    Speak now or forever hold your piece

Wow. I never knew that was a racial term. And I live in the sticks of southern Illinois and have some seriously racist stuff. Interesting.

I don't think we were talking about something Trump said, it's what someone said in the thread. I could probably come up with some more racist slurs that you haven't heard of, but I'm not sure what good that would do.
    Then let people speak their mind.
    If it's ok with you.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Bigly news

Pence out as VP
    JC29856 said:

I'm calling a bigly a bigly

Melania was wearing a Gucci pink pussy-bow shirt tonight.

https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/714636
    JC29856 said:

Bigly news

Pence out as VP

Pence cancels NJ tomorrow. Discussing exit strategy.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Your post sent me looking and all I can find is what you just posted- cancelling events.

That's big though.
    How damning would that be? Here the Trump campaign is feeling like they won the debate and survived the storm- but the VP nominee might leave? That's game over. Game. Set. Match.

If I were advising Pence, I'd tell him to leave. Sink this ship. He might be the villain short term, but he would be set for four years from now.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited October 2016
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

Your post sent me looking and all I can find is what you just posted- cancelling events.

That's big though.

Could be I suppose, but this tweet went out. Maybe it was pre planned tweet. It was interesting seeing the divergent opinion on Syria between the two.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mike_pence/status/785310165327151104
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962

Wow. I never knew that was a racial term. And I live in the sticks of southern Illinois and have some seriously racist stuff. Interesting.

If it's ok with you.
    I didn't know I was stopping anyone from speaking their mind.
  • Wow. I never knew that was a racial term. And I live in the sticks of southern Illinois and have some seriously racist stuff. Interesting.

If it's ok with you.
    Like Trump.
    Oblivious to the fact that speaking the mind comes with opposition.
    Trump calls a spade and is immediately attacked.
    Why?

Trump lost half his support in 2 days, will lose his VP in a few days and Hilliary's dreadful campaign will somehow still make it a close race.
    JC29856 said:

Trump lost half his support in 2 days, will lose his VP in a few days and Hilliary's dreadful campaign will somehow still make it a close race.

I don't think Hilary's campaign is dreadful. Now, Hilary is a flawed candidate, but her CAMPAIGN has been really well run I think. They're expanding the map. They're holding steady in swing states. It's a well oiled machine.

If it's ok with you.
    Like Trump.
    Why?

Can you reword that so it makes sense. I'm like Trump? Who's like Trump? I'm oblivious like Trump? Trump used the term spade?

If it's ok with you.
    Like Trump.
    Why?

Can you reword that so it makes sense. I'm like Trump? Who's like Trump? I'm oblivious like Trump? Trump used the term spade?
    Reworded - "Trump is Trump"
  • Trump: No I have not... People are pouring into our country... from the Middle East and other places... We have to build up the wealth of our nation
    Interesting tidbit.http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/recap-highlights-analysis-of-the-second-u-s-presidential-debate-1.3105102
    Sooooo the Trump campaign tried to sit the four women accusing Bill in the family box and have them go up to the former President and confront him. Big fight about it right before the debate.

Conway, dude from Breitbart, Rudy and Trump have lost their damn mind.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    www.myspace.com
    Trump wants to end hostilities and work with Russian. Who would have thought trump could be the Peace President?
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836

:rofl:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    JC29856 said:

Trump wants to end hostilities and work with Russian. Who would have thought trump could be the Peace President?

People with less education?
  • dankind said:

That is funny.
    Because it's true. That picture and quote just called a spade a spade.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,535
    Trump is a fucking disaster. Just toxic combover bullshit.

Hillary has hatred in her heart? We would put her in jail if he were president?

Who the fuck does this piece of shit think he is? Oh yeah...he represents the GOP.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

Who the fuck does this piece of shit think he is? Oh yeah...he represents the GOP.

Yes sir
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    edited October 2016
    This is some funny stuff....

Muslims Made Fun of Donald Trump’s Islamophobia Debate Answer With #MuslimsReportStuff

http://time.com/4524803/presidential-debate-donald-trump-muslims/

"I'm a Muslim, and I would like to report a crazy man threatening a woman on a stage in Missouri

#MuslimsReportStuff Gremlins 2 is the rare sequel that completely deconstructs the franchise. For my money, it's better than the first.
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    JC29856 said:

Yes sir
    You own this candidacy then. All the GOP will own this and it will be a stain on the tradition of the GOP.

Foreign Policy magazine made their first EVER endorsement, for Clinton. It is a brilliantly written piece that I encourage anyone with a passing interest in international affairs to read. http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/10/09/foreign-policy-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president-of-the-united-states/

The last line is the best...

Were she to be elected as this country’s first woman president, not only would it be historic and send an important signal about both inclusiveness and Americans’ commitment to electing candidates who have distinguished themselves on their merits, but she would enter office having already put down one great threat to the United States of America — the grotesque and deeply disturbing prospect of a Donald Trump presidency.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428
    dankind said:

funny and sad at the same time.

did you see his one daughter wouldn't let him kiss her on the cheek after the debate last night? and Melania refused to appear at the press conference with him. looks like even the Trump women have finally admitted he is a piece of shit.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I was out and about this weekend, so this may have come up in the last 673 posts that I missed, but ... Hillary has to have a full basket full of Trump Grenades (aka: tapes of trump saying dumb shit), right?

Each time something damaging comes out on Hillary (and damaging stuff did come out), she throws a Trump Grenade. Last Friday was no coincidence with the Wiki release.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,535
    Jason P said:

I was out and about this weekend, so this may have come up in the last 673 posts that I missed, but ... Hillary has to have a full basket full of Trump Grenades (aka: tapes of trump saying dumb shit), right?

Each time something damaging comes out on Hillary (and damaging stuff did come out), she throws a Trump Grenade. Last Friday was no coincidence with the Wiki release.

There is supposedly a lot of very damaging clips that are yet to be released. One is supposed to have Trump referring to someone as "niXXer".
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • pjhawks said:

dankind said:

funny and sad at the same time.

did you see his one daughter wouldn't let him kiss her on the cheek after the debate last night? and Melania refused to appear at the press conference with him. looks like even the Trump women have finally admitted he is a piece of shit.
    What would happen if the name was changed to Hillary?
    Meanwhile, a parade-sized balloon shaped like a pig floated above the audience. It had Trump's face painted on the side with the words "Ignorant, lying, racist, sexist pig." And in case that wasn't straightforward enough, giant letters flashed across the big screen reading "Trump is a pig."
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/roger-waters-puts-his-politics-centre-stage-at-desert-trip-1.3108906
This discussion has been closed.